New Chapter: Thanks Friends!!

Sweet_n_SpicySprite

Sassy Lass
I want to thank the people who were nice to me on here! I’m ready for a new chapter with the new year coming! I have learned a lot about people through my threads! Men sure love to play games! They also can be very selfish and self-serving! Unfortunately, few here were genuine and seem to be playing a role rather than be themselves! You wonder why you may be lacking at home, I don’t think most understand women and that we have desires and needs too! Few asked me what I wanted sexually and moved right into their agendas! A bit of hindsight from this chapter, I had more faith in the male character and I won’t do that again! Bites my bottom lip, “I also believed people could be genuine, and boy was I wrong!” Too many here are hiding, so I have to ponder what you’re hiding from? A suggestion, be honest about what you truly seek, your motivations, and take the time to ask a woman what she desires! Thank you to the ones who were not playing head games, I value your friendship!! Happy New Year!!🎊
771212C0-CF1A-4612-B08E-A474E0485FB5.jpeg

Last edited:
I want to thank the people who were nice to me on here! I’m ready for a new chapter with the new year coming! I have learned a lot about people through my threads! Men sure love to play games! They also can be very selfish and self-serving! Unfortunately, few here were genuine and seem to be playing a role rather than be themselves! You wonder why you may be lacking at home, I don’t think most understand women and that we have desires and needs too! Few asked me what I wanted sexually and moved right into their agendas! A bit of hindsight from this chapter, I had more faith in the male character and I won’t do that again! Bites my bottom lip, “I also believed people could be genuine, and boy was I wrong!” Too many here are hiding, so I have to ponder what you’re hiding from? A suggestion, be honest about what you truly seek, your motivations, and take the time to ask a woman what she desires! Thank you to the ones who were not playing head games, I value your friendship!! Happy New Year!!🎊
View attachment 2198703
You are a beautiful and special person. Peace!

Happy New Year! The Lit, the internet, and the world in general are wonderful places - but not everyone in them is wonderful, though each person is wrestling with their own demons, in their own way, so though I may not play with the people seeking/acting out, I try to hold compassion for them. In our limited interactions, you seem like a genuine and nice person, so I wish you all the best in the coming year. May you find that sweet, sexy, soft spot that takes you through the new year with joy.

Happy New Year! The Lit, the internet, and the world in general are wonderful places - but not everyone in them is wonderful, though each person is wrestling with their own demons, in their own way, so though I may not play with the people seeking/acting out, I try to hold compassion for them. In our limited interactions, you seem like a genuine and nice person, so I wish you all the best in the coming year. May you find that sweet, sexy, soft spot that takes you through the new year with joy.
You are so sweet, truly, thank you for the kind words!! Giving you a warm hug 🤗!!

Back