Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of thirsty posts today...

tumblr_m8ixa4Di2K1rcdktuo1_500.jpg

The dirtiness of it... makes it so erotic...

it's raw... crude...

appeals to our base... sensuality...

it is an act of power... submission...

overpowering the senses...

a common action... that brings out lust...

it's a visual twist... creating heat... ...desire...

By request... (warning - video)

Never thought I would be into it, but...
I am bi and there is a certain couple that I play with occasionally. We have done some kinky things and I have had all kinds of fun at their place, with just them and at parties. One time we were all together in their shower (I was on my knees) when one of them turned away and began to pee. I couldn't help but stare. He noticed the look on my face and turned back toward me, directing the stream onto my chest. Wow! It was amazing. So hot, and so much fluid coming from his hard cock onto my body. I repositioned myself and put my face in the stream and FUCK, was that ever a turn-on. I even opened up and took some in my mouth. By this time the other guy got in on the action and added his flow to the dynamic. Talk about hot. I am naked on my knees while two guys use me as a urinal. Needless to say that became a regular thing for us. I have also met a couple other guys that like to drink my piss. I can't really get into drinking a whole lot of it but I don't mind taking in a little while a guy paints my face with the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back