married soon - nervous wedding night sex !!!

Abby911

Virgin
Hello :

Getting married soon , mid 20's girl , getting really nervous about wedding night sex !!

What do I wear , I was think a pretty baby doll and panties , Is this OK or will he be expecting stockings & suspenders.

Will my new husband expect oral sex ? will he perfom oral sex on me and do I keep my panties on at this time ?

We have talked about doing it in the missionary position ? , again do I allow my new husband to remove my pantiess?

I am apprehensive in removing my panties for the 1st time !!!

- Abby

Talk to him about it

The only way to know is to have a conversation with him. If you're getting married to this guy, you should be able to communicate with him about your wedding night plans.

If you have talked about positions, I am sure all of these questions are OK to ask him.

As far as what to wear, I'd recommend wearing what you feel sexiest in. Feeling sexy is half the battle.

As far as what he is expecting none of us can guess since we don't know him, his background or any of it.

It is 100% OK if the first time is sort of awkward. It will get smoother with practice.

Abby, lots of people posted helpful and affirming replies to you on the first thread you started. OK the choice of board wasn't ideal. But are you going to make any response to those good folks? It would be very nice if you did.

Hello :

Getting married soon , mid 20's girl , getting really nervous about wedding night sex !!

What do I wear , I was think a pretty baby doll and panties , Is this OK or will he be expecting stockings & suspenders.

Will my new husband expect oral sex ? will he perfom oral sex on me and do I keep my panties on at this time ?

We have talked about doing it in the missionary position ? , again do I allow my new husband to remove my pantiess?

- Abby

So is this a girly-girly fantasy you are having here? Or is it a story idea you wish for someone to write up all the details of what you desire to wear?

Maybe you should try the Story Discussion Circle - since you first posted this in Fetish & Sexuality Central I gather it is a fantasy thing for you...

Abby, lots of people posted helpful and affirming replies to you on the first thread you started. OK the choice of board wasn't ideal. But are you going to make any response to those good folks? It would be very nice if you did.

You think this is a real question and not someone fucking around?

As far as what to wear - you should wear whatever you feel really sexy in. Don't think about what he would like, because, really, men are simple and he'll like you in all very different ways. One thing to note is a lot of men like lingerie more than completely naked, so all those stockings/suspenders/body suits just turn them on. At least that's how it is for me.
So you should wear whatever you feel. White, I think, is the only very wedding-ish color, though.

Now, a few words about taking panties off or not. I can understand you may be nervous. But if it's your first time, there will be plenty of things that go not exactly as smooth as you would have liked. Practice makes perfect. And let me tell you - leaving panties on is sometimes a huge pain in the ass to both partners, depending on a model.
You will be much better off without them, trust me. You will be much more sexy too, so I suggest you to just prepare for it and let them go.

About what will happen or not - well, sex is very different. Generally it boils down to whatever the partners want at the moment. You can't plan it too much, really. Luckily for you, as a girl, our culture evolved in such a way that you can remain on the passive side and just go with the flow, letting him handle it. The only real decision you may have to make is if you want to give him oral sex. Other than that just keep kissing when you are in reach, touch away whatever your hands want to touch (because you can't touch him wrong - all your touches are sexy and he wants them).
Let him do the action and undressing (including the panties) and just go with the flow. Don't be shy of your body, because believe me, there is no place on your body where he will not enjoy looking, touching or kissing.

And one last advice (just in case) - trim or shave your public hair and your armpits. Unless you know he's fond of such things. Because an uncontrollable wild bushes there is not something everyone enjoys, but you can't go wrong with a clean shaved armpits and crotch. They just look neat and accurate.

It kind of reads "sex with a virgin" which might be why it was originally on the fetish board.. maybe we all need a little more detail before any helpful advice could be tossed around.

The only good advice I could give would agree with what has already been shared.
This man, who you love enough to marry, probably loves your innocence as much as everything else. It doesn't seem right to undermine that very special part of your relationship by filling your mind with a bunch of images that should be created as a foundation of your life together.

Yeah right thanks - we will remember this

The thread wasn't "dumped" here, it's simply a dual post. She posted yesterday in Fet. and has received a few answers. It was simply suggested that she also ask her question here in How To. I don't understand why all the fuss. Unless I'm misreading you. :confused:

Hello :

- Abby

Congratulations on your impending marriage!

A lot of the questions you've got on your groom's preferences will be best answered by your groom. Don't forget that marriage is for two, so make sure you have some fun as well, and are comfortable in what you do. Don't be afraid to try new stuff, but don't expect perfection. It's normal to be nervous - he might be feeling the same way, too.

I'm goin with 'just in case' in my response. If that's naive of me, I'm fine with that.
I always choose to err on the side of someone having a sincere question. My experience has been that that's more often true that not and even when it's not true someone else has a similar query, but is too shy to ask it.

I sometimes get messages from lurkers who have never posted at all In response to some answer I've given. I had so much wrong and misinformation in my early life, that I feel the world deserves the benefit of my ignorance.

My answer was kept short because I feel the wording of this post is all about a virgin fetish. If it's for real and OP comes back with more questions or concerns, I'll happily elaborate. But given the origin in Fet & Sex...

My answer was kept short because I feel the wording of this post is all about a virgin fetish. If it's for real and OP comes back with more questions or concerns, I'll happily elaborate. But given the origin in Fet & Sex...

To be honest, this sounds like a big pile of doo doo.

I always choose to err on the side of someone having a sincere question. My experience has been that that's more often true that not and even when it's not true someone else has a similar query, but is too shy to ask it.

I sometimes get messages from lurkers who have never posted at all In response to some answer I've given. I had so much wrong and misinformation in my early life, that I feel the world deserves the benefit of my ignorance.

wisdom and kindness in one. good on you pal.

To be honest, this sounds like a big pile of doo doo.

My interpretation of a post is a big pile of doo doo? Interesting...

My original answer is quite good and neutral. If two people are about to get married, they should have the communication skills to talk about this. They're making a long term commitment. If they can't discuss something like this they're going to have way more problems than whether or not to keep panties on during sex.

My original answer is quite good and neutral. If two people are about to get married, they should have the communication skills to talk about this. They're making a long term commitment. If they can't discuss something like this they're going to have way more problems than whether or not to keep panties on during sex.

No, no, no. I was referring to the original post itself. I should have been clearer.

from that perspective.

First thing you should have in a relationship is communication open dialogue with trust. I mean its like the foundation of a lasting relationship.

What he will expect is sex. He won't care about stocking, suspenders, panties, baby doll or anything else. If he has not seen you naked, he will want to, a lot. Also, don't worry about whether he will like what he sees. He is a man, he will like it, a lot. Probably missionary position is best for the first time, you can experiment later. Whether he takes off your panties is up to you. Definitely do not leave them on, they will be in the way.

So, my personal recommendation is take along the baby doll nightie and panties. I did for my wedding night. However, I didn't wear them. We both got undressed, got in bed and immediately he was in me. It wasn't great sex, but it was our wedding night and I was fine with it. Like with so many others here, great sex happened the next morning.

Do not be apprehensive. If you love each other, and I assume you are deeply in love, it will all work out and be great. You give yourself to him and he gives himself to you during the ceremony, you complete it on your honeymoon.

Back