Wife And I Take A Vegas Trip.

screwher

Literotica Guru
My wife and I are taking a long overdue holiday. We decide on Vegas. We’re not much for gambling. But we figure there’s a lot sight seeing to do. Upon arrival we get our hotel room and decide to get some dinner and enjoy the pool. We have a big day the next day.

We hit various sites. While we stop for a coffee in a local coffee shop, we’re approached by Jim. He’s a handsome, smooth talking man. We start a conversation and we’re hitting it off. He joins us for the rest of our afternoon . He was very helpful in deciding on tourist attractions. We invite him to our hotel lounge for dinner and a few drinks. Soon Jim and my wife start to get flirty. I can feel the attraction. Jim asks us if we’ve seen the famous wedding chapels. We haven’t so off we went. When we get there, as a joke, Jim recommends that he should have the ceremony with my wife. Then sign different names on the paper work so it’s not legit. I act as Best Man as they say “I do”. Then they have a big kiss!

As we return to our hotel, Jim says that since my wife and him are now married, they should have a honeymoon. I mull it over then go and get another room. I return and give them the key. They go to their room and I head to ours. It doesn’t have to be said that they’re going to have sex. Jim and his new “bride” screw all night. Multiple times in various positions. In the morning we meet in the lounge for breakfast. We talk all about their “wedding night”. We decide that for the remainder of our trip, Jim and my wife will stay married and continue their honeymoon. During the day, the three of us will sight see and have dinner together. But then they’re off to their room for a night of sex.

The only sex descriptions are in dialogue over morning coffee while the new "husband" is showering. Wife doesn't go into detail, tries to hold some things back. Real husband presses for more and more. Eventually she admits doing things she never did for real husband. Sexy.

I myself would avoid escalations like new husband invites his friends for GB, posts videos of her online, breaks their marriage. I would keep it a sexy, loving weekend of exploration and they part with new husband as friends. But of course it's not my story to tell.

The only sex descriptions are in dialogue over morning coffee while the new "husband" is showering. Wife doesn't go into detail, tries to hold some things back. Real husband presses for more and more. Eventually she admits doing things she never did for real husband. Sexy.

I myself would avoid escalations like new husband invites his friends for GB, posts videos of her online, breaks their marriage. I would keep it a sexy, loving weekend of exploration and they part with new husband as friends. But of course it's not my story to tell.
I agree. I would want to keep the story light and sexy with going down any of the paths you mentioned.

Having a fun, happy ending would keep it open for sequels. We keep in contact with Jim. Then the following year we make arrangements for Jim to come visit us. He stays at our place. And since my wife and him are still “married”, everything plays out like in Vegas. Jim sleeps in our marital bed with my wife. While I take the spare room. We go out and about our town in the day time. But in the evening, Jim takes my wife up to the bedroom.

And since my wife and him are still “married”, everything plays out like in Vegas. Jim sleeps in our marital bed with my wife. While I take the spare room.
Okay, some people are going to hate it but I think it's horny as heck. The longer it goes on the better you get to know him. Maybe he has a tragic but interesting back story.

You respect their privacy but fantasize about spying on their lovemaking. You find lingerie in the laundry you haven't seen in a while, or ever. You get a sudden shock of surprise when something reminds you... she's his wife, not yours. Spicy.

The morning conversations with wife... you live for those while he visits. She still tries to hold back the sordid details. "It's embarrassing to talk about it."

Okay, some people are going to hate it but I think it's horny as heck. The longer it goes on the better you get to know him. Maybe he has a tragic but interesting back story.

You respect their privacy but fantasize about spying on their lovemaking. You find lingerie in the laundry you haven't seen in a while, or ever. You get a sudden shock of surprise when something reminds you... she's his wife, not yours. Spicy.

The morning conversations with wife... you live for those while he visits. She still tries to hold back the sordid details. "It's embarrassing to talk about it."
For the week Jim is visiting, my wife is his wife. Not only are they sharing and making love in the marital bed, but they act like married couple in other depts too. Walking around the house naked together. Cuddling on the couch. Holding hands in public. And of course screwing as much as possible.

The story can evolve to further chapters where after Jim’s first visit we decide it should be a semi regular thing. Whenever he can get away, we make arrangements for him to stay with us. Maybe for a week every 6 -8 months.

We pick Jim up from the airport. On the way to our place, Mrs. Screwher rides in the back seat with him. Their catch up chat turns to making out. Feeling and groping each other. At our place, we get Jim situated in the master bedroom. When my wife comes in that’s my cue. I leave the lovebirds alone to really catch up.

I have lived in such a situation as a polyamory foursome for four years. Once a month for a weekend and once a year for a week long holiday we swapped husbands and wives with another couple. Sometimes renting a B&B for all four of us, sometimes both couples staying at both homes, but in the crossover combinations using the marital beds. Yes, and in both crossover situations the sex was wilder than in the actual marriages.
It was indeed the adventure of our life.

Back