Husband has 3some with wife and wife's ex-wife

TexMan324

Really Experienced
Wife invites her ex-wife over to meet husband. Both girls bisexual. All three get naked and have threesome while wives tell hubby about their girl-girl marriage and sex life, what their wedding was like, and how they would cause a scene in public.

In the end, ex-wife still has feelings for wife but also loves husband. The three get married and hubby impregnates his two wives on their wedding night

I just did one with the wife's step mom rather than an ex. Ended up the same though. šŸ˜„

My first wife was a sexually driven lady, and was also bi-sexual. After we divorced and I got a new wife, she told me that if us three ever wanted to have a threesome, she would gladly do so. I made the mistake of telling my second wife this, who was NOT into that at all!!

I guess two out of three is bad, because it takes three for a threesome!

Wife invites her ex-wife over to meet husband. Both girls bisexual. All three get naked and have threesome while wives tell hubby about their girl-girl marriage and sex life, what their wedding was like, and how they would cause a scene in public.

In the end, ex-wife still has feelings for wife but also loves husband. The three get married and hubby impregnates his two wives on their wedding night

Is this story posted somewhere or only an idea?

Back