Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a great (and super hot) thread. i love reading about others' experiences and desires for older, heavier men. i love big men in general, but there is something extra thrilling for me about being with an old, fat man...especially a dirty or nasty one...i love how grateful they are to be fucking a hot, young slut like me and how enthusiastic they get to pleasure me and how willing they are to fuck me in ways that young men won't. just the thought of it right now is making me wet and ache for it...

I'll get back to you, such a fine young woman.

I have a huge fantasy of older men. But I don't really have a physical requirement for them. It's the fact their older, usually more experienced, and have a lot of different hobbies/likes than me that gets me off. Having nothing in common but wanting to fuck one another.

Great thread.

older guys who've let themselves go a little can be hot if they just own it, let me know they don't need my approval or anything they just think im hot and they can tell i want to feel hot so they hit on me and we're both better off lol. if he makes me feel good hitting on me he can probably make me feel good fucking me too. kinda love the scandal of the frumpy older guy getting hard because he thinks maybe im enough of a slut that i need it too much to say no.

also, chest hair, mmmmmm.

older guys who've let themselves go a little can be hot if they just own it, let me know they don't need my approval or anything they just think im hot and they can tell i want to feel hot so they hit on me and we're both better off lol. if he makes me feel good hitting on me he can probably make me feel good fucking me too. kinda love the scandal of the frumpy older guy getting hard because he thinks maybe im enough of a slut that i need it too much to say no.

Very nice........

Welcum to Lit, slut. Just the kind of woman I wanna feel up while I'm on the NYC subway, bumping up against you, pushing my hand up your short slutty skirt. When I find the toy in your panties the look on your face is priceless, as I look into your eyes. I want you to know just who's feeling you up, getting you all hot. I'm the guy whose gonna follow you home, and fuck the shit outta your tight young boi cunt!

Last edited:
I'm the guy whose gonna follow you home, and fuck the shit outta your tight young boi cunt!

possibly the creepiest welcome ive gotten on here so far - i think when i said i like older guys because they'll hit on me i was picturing more a guy being like 'hey nice ass' and then if im into him i flirt back, vs him feeling me up on the subway and following me around. altho i understand on here half of us are getting off while typing what we post so maybe that was just the unfiltered lust that led to the unusual introduction.

I have a huge fantasy of older men. But I don't really have a physical requirement for them. It's the fact their older, usually more experienced, and have a lot of different hobbies/likes than me that gets me off. Having nothing in common but wanting to fuck one another.

Great thread.

Exactly this. Couldn't say it better myself. Only thing I could add is for me a part of it wondering if they have been sexually active recently. Something about an older guy that has been abandoned sexually by his wife is a huge turn on for me.

As a proud member of the getting-older-fatter-hairier crowd, may I just say thank you to all.

And if it works out, that one of these dirty lil girls should happen to have car trouble in the middle of nowhere, rest assured-

There will be an older, hairy guy who has been working hard all day come along. He will change your tire/get your car started/whatever needs done. He will pull the bandana type handkerchief from his pocket to wipe away the sweat from his brow. He will wish you well and happily move along.

But if you should happen to offer even a surreptitious view of your perky young tits, or spread your legs for him to view while looking thru the windshield of your car, he will gladly bend you over the fender. And plow your young furrow deeply. He will leave you to continue your travels dripping his seed from your bruised and battered slit.

I must say, I've definitely thought about it. xD But then again, I've fantasize about older men in general too much for my own good. Would be nice climbing onto a man with a big belly though and riding his cock, regardless of its size. :)

Ride me honey:rose:

Really in the mood to fuck a big bellied old man today. But first I want to rub my soaking cunt on his hairy belly, making it all wet before sliding down and taking his pecker in me.

Really in the mood to fuck a big bellied old man today. But first I want to rub my soaking cunt on his hairy belly, making it all wet before sliding down and taking his pecker in me.

Just too far away from me, sadly :(:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back