Girls Fantasizing About Older, Fat Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Hump Day!!!

oldmensexinthebedroom.jpg

:devil:this is definitely my ultimate fantasy. for some reason, there is nothing that gets me off quite like the idea of a big, older man on top of me pounding my slutty little pussy...

Okay then! Let's go! As a bonus I'll write a story about it and it will go down in history!

One of my favorite fantasies. I recently fucked a 62 year old fat man who was very grateful to me for fucking him. The situation and him being nasty made me cum really hard

Would love to chat with one of you admirers sometime, make me feel better about myself. Feel free to PM

Well this is a sexy old thread. to think when I'm out in a bar play flirting with a young woman I've met she might actually be thinking dirtier thoughts then me!

To all the dirty old men who keep asking if I really fucked a 62 year old fat old man. Yes I did. And to all the PM's asking how. I'm going to post that here so you can easily read it without me writing the same story many times.

He was a stranger. I've never met him before that day. He was a middle eastern man, fat with a beer belly. Almost bald, not very good looking either. He was a widower, his wife passed away 6 years ago and he hadn't had any pussy after that. I watered his drought it seems :p Anyway, I was horny, it was my last night there and I was looking to take someone to my room for a one night stand. I had an eye on this 30 something guy and had no inclination of taking the 62 year old to my room. The old man was with his friends and kept staring at me, trying to be discreet. I thought it was funny but didn't intend to pick him.

I was wearing this clingy moss green dress, low cut and a slit up the thigh with no bra. After his friends left, the old man kept sitting there, it seems to gather his courage to talk to me. It amused me and I kind of smiled about it and he took it as a green light so he sent me a drink. I accepted it and he came up to talk to me. He kept staring at my tits and it was turning me on. He talked about work and his wife and asked me how long I'll be there. I think he correctly thought I was out to get laid today and had some kind of gameplan to seduce me LOL. I told him it's my last night there and he looked seriously deflated.

I then point blank asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he gaped like a fish at me. It was so funny, I chuckled. I asked him to follow if interested and I didn't wait for a reply before walking towards the elevator. He hasty caught up to me looking like he still couldn't believe it.

We got in the elevator and I told him that I wasn't wearing a bra and he made a sound like he was in pain and I saw his erection grow. He stared at my tits before trying to pull them out of my dress. I slapped his hands, not sure if the elevator had any cameras in them and I frequently stay in that hotel so I couldn't risk it. He looked panicked that I would cancel the arrangement LOL. As soon as we entered the room he attacked me like a starved animal. We fucked 3 times and he satisfied me quite well for an old man. He tried really really hard - always a plus and I didn't expect that. So would I fuck a fat old man again? Definitely yes. :D

To all the dirty old men who keep asking if I really fucked a 62 year old fat old man. Yes I did. And to all the PM's asking how. I'm going to post that here so you can easily read it without me writing the same story many times.

He was a stranger. I've never met him before that day. He was a middle eastern man, fat with a beer belly. Almost bald, not very good looking either. He was a widower, his wife passed away 6 years ago and he hadn't had any pussy after that. I watered his drought it seems :p Anyway, I was horny, it was my last night there and I was looking to take someone to my room for a one night stand. I had an eye on this 30 something guy and had no inclination of taking the 62 year old to my room. The old man was with his friends and kept staring at me, trying to be discreet. I thought it was funny but didn't intend to pick him.

I was wearing this clingy moss green dress, low cut and a slit up the thigh with no bra. After his friends left, the old man kept sitting there, it seems to gather his courage to talk to me. It amused me and I kind of smiled about it and he took it as a green light so he sent me a drink. I accepted it and he came up to talk to me. He kept staring at my tits and it was turning me on. He talked about work and his wife and asked me how long I'll be there. I think he correctly thought I was out to get laid today and had some kind of gameplan to seduce me LOL. I told him it's my last night there and he looked seriously deflated.

I then point blank asked him if he wanted to fuck me and he gaped like a fish at me. It was so funny, I chuckled. I asked him to follow if interested and I didn't wait for a reply before walking towards the elevator. He hasty caught up to me looking like he still couldn't believe it.

We got in the elevator and I told him that I wasn't wearing a bra and he made a sound like he was in pain and I saw his erection grow. He stared at my tits before trying to pull them out of my dress. I slapped his hands, not sure if the elevator had any cameras in them and I frequently stay in that hotel so I couldn't risk it. He looked panicked that I would cancel the arrangement LOL. As soon as we entered the room he attacked me like a starved animal. We fucked 3 times and he satisfied me quite well for an old man. He tried really really hard - always a plus and I didn't expect that. So would I fuck a fat old man again? Definitely yes. :D

Thanks for filling in the details - good to hear you'd do it again :D

Thanks for filling in the details - good to hear you'd do it again :D

It was an experience, one that I loved ;) So why won't I do it again. I still get wet thinking about every nasty thing we did in that room. :D

great thread

what a great (and super hot) thread. i love reading about others' experiences and desires for older, heavier men. i love big men in general, but there is something extra thrilling for me about being with an old, fat man...especially a dirty or nasty one...i love how grateful they are to be fucking a hot, young slut like me and how enthusiastic they get to pleasure me and how willing they are to fuck me in ways that young men won't. just the thought of it right now is making me wet and ache for it...

what a great (and super hot) thread. i love reading about others' experiences and desires for older, heavier men. i love big men in general, but there is something extra thrilling for me about being with an old, fat man...especially a dirty or nasty one...i love how grateful they are to be fucking a hot, young slut like me and how enthusiastic they get to pleasure me and how willing they are to fuck me in ways that young men won't. just the thought of it right now is making me wet and ache for it...

Nice to know there are some of you around, mmarie.

You sound like my sort of girl :devil::devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back