The beauty of submissive men

I have often pondered finding a submissive male in rl. Someone there at my every whim and desire... more sensual than painful... sensual can sometimes be far more punishing than pain ever could.

You sound like a dream cum true

Cf

I have often pondered finding a submissive male in rl. Someone there at my every whim and desire... more sensual than painful... sensual can sometimes be far more punishing than pain ever could.

totally agree.. a very small amount of 'pain' can be easily blurred into sensual.. and make sit so much more special..

Thanks for sharing your loving situation with us. This is what I was talking about earlier when I was trying to describe chastity and some of the reasons guys get pleasure from it. The key to me is sacrifice and your wife knowing that you are truly doing all of that for her. That is what would make it rewarding to me. In your case it sounds like your wife can't have an orgasm anymore so you wearing the chastity device, limiting your own orgasms, and putting them under her control is putting yourself in the same boat and very sweet.

ES

Thank you for your nice statement. it describes our relationship very well. in our daily life there is no dom /sub relation. we live quite normal and share the chores. my wife does the ironing and the cooking mostly for example. there is only one thing, that my wife has introduced. every sunday she gives me a serious spanking because of my whining for release the longer the period without cumming lasted. obviously she really doesn't like to much whining and decided to punish me for that. after using her hand at first, a ruler and a woodden spoon she now beats my ass with a riding crop and a stick similar to a short part of a broomstick. the basis are 50 strikes on each buttock. she makes notes during the week and adds some strikes for little mistakes. so she normally counts 65 or 70. but whining brings 50 on top. that stops my begging for release very effektive because she beats very hard. she shows no mercy,beats me nude in front of our big mirror,her big tits swinging up and down , she laughs at me and says look how red your ass already is and there are still coming 40. I think this is a very deep hidden sadistic part of her personality that she can let free on my ass. I for my part like this punishment in to ways. the waiting on sunday morning is arousing and afterwards I am proud of what I could take. What I really don't like is the spanking itself.

That's certainly quite the statement, Thomas...I shall not judge or condemn you. I think that there are rare circumstances involved and it is a very big sacrifice that you made. Still, I think that you enjoy it, too, and so does she, so while tragic, this situation has brought out another side of your sexuality, perhaps because it needed to come out...or perhaps it was sublimation of your usual sex drive. Who knows? But there is probably more than a little latent submissive and masochist to you and more than a little Domme and sadist to your wife....and while it's not for everyone, if it pleases both of you and gives you both a satisfied and happy relationship and experience, it's not anyone's place to judge what makes both of you happy. That's your decision, your body.

That's certainly quite the statement, Thomas...I shall not judge or condemn you. I think that there are rare circumstances involved and it is a very big sacrifice that you made. Still, I think that you enjoy it, too, and so does she, so while tragic, this situation has brought out another side of your sexuality, perhaps because it needed to come out...or perhaps it was sublimation of your usual sex drive. Who knows? But there is probably more than a little latent submissive and masochist to you and more than a little Domme and sadist to your wife....and while it's not for everyone, if it pleases both of you and gives you both a satisfied and happy relationship and experience, it's not anyone's place to judge what makes both of you happy. That's your decision, your body.

A well thought out , balanced opinion.. perhaps even a bit timid..

And that's a relevant point to make. Stella Omega has quite correctly noted that not all Tops, Sadists, and Dom/Dommes are all threes. One can be all three, or just one or two of each...and sometimes one can be a masochistic Top or a sadistic submissive, though how that exactly works, I wouldn't know.

I am a switch myself and I don't generally consider myself a masochist...I'd say that the sub side of me does intersect with a bottom side of me, and the Dom side with a Top side...but sadist and masochist are just not my thing.

I should note that one behavior that comes across to many as submissive is rimming and I am a very big fan of both sides of it....but I don't frankly care if it's dominant or submissive in other folks' eyes. I frankly love to do it....to lick and to be licked.

A well thought out , balanced opinion.. perhaps even a bit timid..

Thank you. Well, people are people...and the right to seek happiness is a fundamental part of human liberty and dignity.....no matter how strange or different or weird or bizarre or whatever that might be.

And that's a relevant point to make. Stella Omega has quite correctly noted that not all Tops, Sadists, and Dom/Dommes are all threes. One can be all three, or just one or two of each...and sometimes one can be a masochistic Top or a sadistic submissive, though how that exactly works, I wouldn't know.

I am a switch myself and I don't generally consider myself a masochist...I'd say that the sub side of me does intersect with a bottom side of me, and the Dom side with a Top side...but sadist and masochist are just not my thing.

mm, I thought the point was about being sensual vs pain ..Depending on you see it, define it, being sensuous is a sub part of pure Domme, a choice on how to administer, get your sub to do what they want. Without question Pain , I suppose is one way of achieving and perhaps quite effective, But being able to do the same thing with sensuality is a different dimension with its own set of subparts has the chance to achieve mutually beneficial to both parties while still exerting control. Just an opinion.

mm, I thought the point was about being sensual vs pain ..Depending on you see it, define it, being sensuous is a sub part of pure Domme, a choice on how to administer, get your sub to do what they want. Without question Pain , I suppose is one way of achieving and perhaps quite effective, But being able to do the same thing with sensuality is a different dimension with its own set of subparts has the chance to achieve mutually beneficial to both parties while still exerting control. Just an opinion.

I believe that the whole range of possible combinations is there in a continuum....but yes, if you put it that way, I'm more inclined toward the pleasure side of Domination and submission...both giving and receiving pleasure while either controlling or yielding it.

Thank you. Well, people are people...and the right to seek happiness is a fundamental part of human liberty and dignity.....no matter how strange or different or weird or bizarre or whatever that might be.

Was just stating what is seems so easy, in my mind, and you agreed.
Bizarre is a bit strong, perhaps just 'other' behavior

True...though sadly other people truly do see it in such vehement terms....regrettable because they are not in that person's shoes and they have no authority to judge them. But, yes, bizarre is a bit of a potent term to use in general.

and oddly enough , for many, if they ever had the experiences.. they would gladly see things so much differently, and while maybe they would not be overt , they would understand a lot more.

For more than a few, yes. Depending on each individual.....what it is.....more than a few would condemn a guy for enjoying a good pegging at the hands of a woman, for instance, but if they were themselves pegged, they might possibly find themselves enjoying it.

For more than a few, yes. Depending on each individual.....what it is.....more than a few would condemn a guy for enjoying a good pegging at the hands of a woman, for instance, but if they were themselves pegged, they might possibly find themselves enjoying it.

Exactly,, plus more..

Could not agree more in regards to the pegging...

Love to rim as well as be rimmed

Cf

Isn't this about pleasure and exploring it in ALL of it's form with a loving partner? There are so many "acts" in the bedroom that can be seen or bad, good, Dominant, Submissive, naughty, or dirty. Before we even start it seems that our minds our polluted in some way from society, media, or all of the above.

When you walk in the bedroom, there is much more than just taking off your clothes to share pleasure with a loving partner. It is about first leaving baggage at the front door with your clothes. That takes a lot of trust. Then offering your complete body to your partner for pleasure, fun, and experimentation. It requires someone to take the reins from time to time to direct the scene and it requires communication on many levels. Like physical, "Oh that feels good." Or emotional, "That is scary to me!"

Another thought is all of this takes time. I can relate a story how I had an AWESOME orgasm from pegging, but it may take months for a new partner to even be able to give me an orgasm while pegging. After all is said on done, it is about two people who care about each other and want to share/enjoy pleasure together. I see this in all relationships including D/s.

ES

Thank you for your nice statement. it describes our relationship very well. in our daily life there is no dom /sub relation. we live quite normal and share the chores. my wife does the ironing and the cooking mostly for example. there is only one thing, that my wife has introduced. every sunday she gives me a serious spanking because of my whining for release the longer the period without cumming lasted. obviously she really doesn't like to much whining and decided to punish me for that. after using her hand at first, a ruler and a woodden spoon she now beats my ass with a riding crop and a stick similar to a short part of a broomstick. the basis are 50 strikes on each buttock. she makes notes during the week and adds some strikes for little mistakes. so she normally counts 65 or 70. but whining brings 50 on top. that stops my begging for release very effektive because she beats very hard. she shows no mercy,beats me nude in front of our big mirror,her big tits swinging up and down , she laughs at me and says look how red your ass already is and there are still coming 40. I think this is a very deep hidden sadistic part of her personality that she can let free on my ass. I for my part like this punishment in to ways. the waiting on sunday morning is arousing and afterwards I am proud of what I could take. What I really don't like is the spanking itself.

Thanks for sharing this! I can imagine she gets VERY turned on by your submission to her and her spanking of you.

ES

I miss our discussions on here. I know many threads just have pictures, I like both but like the discussions more.

ES

tumblr_n8ytlhrRHk1rwe8d9o1_1280.png

Here is the pic and the link.

ES

Back