The Obamagood Thread

Every republican state is doing much better then the democrat states because of Obama's policies.

The ones with lower wages couldn't pass a drug test. Any one who wants to go to school can but they won't even go to high school, but they still want a good job and a big house. Everybody can get Obama Care unless they are to stupid to sign up.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.

Suddenly...the Fat Cats of Wall Street are the heroes of Progressives...What sort of -progressive- policies did Obama enact for this economic miracle to occur, I wonder...

...Maybe it is all of that Dodd/Frank oversight causing this progressive prosperity for the 1%...

Don't you know its all about Obama making sure everyone pays "their fair share":rolleyes:

Don't you know its all about Obama making sure everyone pays "their fair share":rolleyes:

but obama has given loopholes to his supporters. funny how the obama kind are such liars and cowards.

maybe obama is confused, obama is thinking of a cum filled gloryhole but said loophole

The ones with lower wages couldn't pass a drug test. Any one who wants to go to school can but they won't even go to high school, but they still want a good job and a big house. Everybody can get Obama Care unless they are to stupid to sign up.

Please remember that this place is dominate by the lazy obama kind. KingofRetard is their president. These assholes only want welfare because working is too hard

Complete transcript of 2015 SOTU address.

Highlights:

Obama promises to veto any bill that would repeal the ACA, repeal the new Wall Street rules, or "refight past battles on immigration."

Proposes a budget that will lower middle-class taxes and allow tax credits for costs of children's medical care.

Asks Congress to pass a paid-sick-leave bill.

Asks Congress to pass an equal-pay-for-women law.

Asks for a higher minimum wage (amount not specified).

Asks Congress to authorize free community college.

Calls for a "bipartisan infrastructure plan" to upgrade America's ports, bridges, etc.

Asks for "trade promotion authority."

Announces a new Precision Medicine Initiative, which appears to be mostly about funding new medical research.

Promises to "protect a free and open Internet."

Calls on Congress to close tax loopholes regarding outsourcing/offshoring.

Asks for an AUMF against ISIL.

Calls on Congress to end the embargo on Cuba.

Promises to continue negotiations with Iran regarding its nuclear program, and to veto any bill imposing new sanctions.

Asks Congress to pass legislation to stop cyber-attacks and identity theft.

Discusses his Admin's efforts to combat global warming, including deal with China; promises he will not let Congress "turn back the clock" on that.

Says he is determined to shut down Gitmo.

Concludes by generally calling for a "better politics" where "we appeal to each other's basic decency instead of our basest fears."

B76yjNzIIAAC-jA.jpg:large

Enthusiasm Gap: Boise State University (1/21/15)

soon obama can do what he does best full time .... nothing!

oh wait, obama collects welfare - he does that amazing well

B-nrQ6MW8AAN7jF.png:large

Thanks Mitch! @StevenTDennis: Uninsured rate cut in half in 1 year in "Mitch McConnell's Kentucky"

tumblr_njpv1l9Ydx1tudk2co1_500.gif

Back