Birther Conspiracy Theory 2.0

Sometimes I wonder if he's really one of us, and just wants to make the other side look even worse than they already do.
If so, he's doing a great job!
That's one of the best explanation of him I've seen!!

There could be a question to this claim since her parents were foreign citizens at the time of her birth here:

I find no fault with the introductory clause, which is simply declaratory of what is written in the Constitution, that every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural-born citizen; but, sir, I may be allowed to say further that I deny that the Congress of the United States ever had the power, or color of power to say that any man born within the jurisdiction of the United States, not owing a foreign allegiance, is not and shall not be a citizen of the United States. [emphasis added]
Because Indians were considered peoples of a different nation(s). Indian land within the US are considered independent nations by the federal government.. The relationship between Indians and the US is complicated.. Basically US federal, state, county laws do not apply on Indian lands except when agreed upon by treaty..

Now prior to 1924 about 60% of Indians were US citizens. Indians were granted citizenship by verdure of treaty, if their served in the military, if Indian women married a white man, and a couple other ways I can’t remember at the moment.. After the passage of the Indian Citizen Act they were granted citizenship by birth..

“of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty” is confusing but only applies in very limited circumstances, its fancy legal talk saying the child of a the president, VP, diplomat or military personnel of a foreign country is not granted US citizenship if they are born on US soil.. A diplomat is a representative of a foreign country they have allegiance to their home nation and none to the US.. Another example lets say the president of Mexico and his wife go to NYC for a little shopping trip and the wife has a baby that baby wouldn’t be granted US citizenship because of said president having a strong allegiance to and they represent Mexico. If a migrant farm worker comes over and gives birth that baby is granted US citizenship because that farm worker doesn’t represent the country of Mexico..

Its all confusing and overly complicated.

Trumplikans will believe what ever come out of Trump’s ass. No reason to argue with shit
This shit doesn’t even have a kernel of truth on it
Did Haley back Trump’s earlier Birtherism?

Trumplikans will believe what ever come out of Trump’s ass. No reason to argue with shit
This shit doesn’t even have a kernel of truth on it
Did Haley back Trump’s earlier Birtherism?
My question was/is why do they?

I understand why Trump does it, Harley is gaining on him in the poles he has nothing to lose by playing the birther card it worked in the past it may work again if it doesn't, he isn't any worst off.

What puzzles is why people buy the bullshit?

Does she back Birtherism I have no idea.. I will guess if she thinks it will get a vote she will, if it doesn't offer her an advantage in the polls she doesn't.. Probably preaches both views on the same day to different audiences. I believe I have politicians pretty well figured out what I don't have figures is their supporters.. That's what I'm trying to do..

Last edited:
My question was/is why do they?

I understand why Trump does it, Harley is gaining on him in the poles he has nothing to lose by playing the birther card it worked in the past it may work again if it doesn't, he isn't any worst off.

What puzzles is why people buy the bullshit?

Does she back Birtherism I have no idea.. I will guess if she thinks it will get a vote she will, if it doesn't offer her an advantage in the polls she doesn't.. Probably preaches both views on the same day to different audiences. I believe I have politicians pretty well figured out what I don't have figures is their supporters.. That's what I'm trying to do..
It's largely because the Trump supporters are dumb as rocks and are happy believing what they want to believe.

Funny thing is, there have been quite a few reports that Dear Leader openly despises and laughs at his minions. I just saw another one in the past few days but can't find it now.

What I don't get is that he has said many times he would kill off most of the various social support networks ( like Food stamps and Medicaid ) that the minions depend on for daily life. His acolytes in Oklahoma, Iowa, Idaho and Nebraska showed that recently by refusing Federal money for the Summer Lunch program for low income kids. It wouldn't cost those states much, if anything, but one Governor openly said he was opposed to 'welfare' and one of the others said something very similar.

He (they) hate the people they depend on for votes.

Last edited:

Nebraska governor stands firm on rejection of federal money to feed food-insecure children

Nebraska’s governor is standing firm on his plans to reject $18 million in federal funding to help feed children who might otherwise go hungry while school is out.

"He has drawn a firestorm of criticism for later defending that stance at a news conference by saying, “I don’t believe in welfare.”"

"Neighboring Iowa is also opting out of the program, with Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds announcing that decision last week and saying, “An EBT card does nothing to promote nutrition at a time when childhood obesity has become an epidemic.”"

Not OK.

Oklahoma Rejects Plan To Help Feed Hungry Kids

Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt said "certain agenda items" stopped him from approving a USDA food program for children in the summer.

And then this:

"The letter questioned Rosenworcel's testimony at a recent House hearing in which she warned that 25 million households could lose Internet access if Congress doesn't renew the ACP discounts. The ACP was created by congressional legislation, but Republicans are wary of continuing it. The program began with $14.2 billion a little less than two years ago.

"At a hearing before the House Energy and Commerce Committee on November 30, 2023, you asserted—without evidence and contrary to the FCC's own data—that '25 million households' would be 'unplug[ged]…from the Internet' if Congress does not provide new funding for the ACP," the letter said. "This is not true. As Congress considers the future of taxpayer broadband subsidies, we ask you to correct the hearing record and make public accurate information about the ACP.""

"Many of the current ACP recipients may have previously acquired broadband service through a predecessor discount program, so they weren't necessarily paying full price to begin with. The FCC implemented the $30 monthly ACP benefit in early 2022, replacing the previous $50 monthly subsidy from the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program that started enrolling users in May 2021. Both programs were authorized by Congress."

"The White House said in October that the ACP has proven to be especially critical for rural, remote, and tribal communities. While the standard discount is $30 a month, the program provides $75 monthly subsidies on tribal lands and in "high-cost" areas where the cost of building broadband networks is higher than average.

"Without this funding, tens of millions of people would lose this benefit and would no longer be able to afford high-speed Internet service without sacrificing other necessities," the White House said when it asked Congress for more ACP funding."

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy...n-to-kill-program/?comments=1&comments-page=1

========================

This is the main 'Pub base, rural, remote and/or low income. They want to directly harm the people most likely to vote for them.

But I got a kick out of this comment:

"Rafael Edward Cruz; if he doesn't want people to use names that aren't on their birth certificate, he doesn't get courtesy for his own chosen name."

The cult followers need to ACP to stay connected and able to read their spews of hate, but the 'Pubs want to cut that off.

I can't wait until Trump uses this argument to get chairman Xi on the ballot.

Back