The Obamagood Thread

another day closer to the asshole terrorist anti American obaNa being removed from office

may we find him a nice prison .... in Cuba

drunk-570.jpg

"Remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said.

“On Easter, I do reflect on the fact that as a Christian, I am supposed to love. And I have to say that sometimes when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned,” Obama said.

So I am wondering when President Obama will express concern about non-loving statements from Muslims???

"Remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ," Obama said.

“On Easter, I do reflect on the fact that as a Christian, I am supposed to love. And I have to say that sometimes when I listen to less than loving expressions by Christians, I get concerned,” Obama said.

So I am wondering when President Obama will express concern about non-loving statements from Muslims???

Being a Christian himself, The President doesn't hold a profound tie to the Muslim faith as he does to the Christian one. He's concerned about people of HIS faith not living up to the ideals they profess. Not practicing what they preach.

But to address your question.
He's said quite a bit about ISIS, Al Quaeda, et al and their failure to follow their professed religious principles as well, even going so far as calling their beliefs a "perversion of Islam". In fact, he's called them out more often than he has people of his own faith.

Wind & Solar – Electricity generated by wind and solar power in the most recent 12 months on record (ending in January) was 252 percent higher than the total for 2008.
The increase in solar power in particular has been spectacular. The US generated nearly 22 times more electricity from solar power in the most recent 12 months than it did in the year before Obama took office.
These trends are partly due to large federal tax subsidies for wind and solar generation, all supported by Obama. But several states, independent of federal policy, have also imposed renewable energy standards that require electric utilities to generate a certain portion of their power from wind or solar. Market forces have also been at work; the price of an installed photovoltaic panel has dropped by 63 percent since the end of 2010, according to the Solar Energy Industries Association.
The U.S. produced 4.9 percent of all its electricity from wind and solar last year, up from 1.4 percent in 2008. But coal still accounted for the biggest share — 39 percent — followed by natural gas at 28 percent and nuclear power at 19 percent.

Dear Assorted Schmucks,

Use your rheumy eyeballs and check the fucking title of the thread.

If you got something negative to say about Obama, there is an "Obamabad" thread. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you bumping that back up even though it hasn't been posted in for ages because of logistical reasons.

At today's Town Hall in North Carolina, a registered nurse thanked President Obama for ObamaCare because the clinic where she works is benefitting greatly.

#'NuffSaid

At today's Town Hall in North Carolina, a registered nurse thanked President Obama for ObamaCare because the clinic where she works is benefitting greatly.

#'NuffSaid

Of course it is....big deal

My health care premium went up under Obamacare, so I'm no fan.

Still, I do like that the President pushed for the end of Don't Ask, Don't Tell. And I'm not a fan of the GOP these days with their mindless adherence to the religious right douchebags.

Consider me having mixed feelings about this fellow we have in office now.

Was it not "sold" as a means to "lower health care costs" for everyone?

Overall, it has lowered costs for everyone.

The rate of health care premium inflation has drastically slowed post-implementation of the ACA, and the amount of money hospitals have to spend on indigent care (mandate by St. Gipper's 1986 "just go to the ER" act) has fallen.

And keep in mind that some people were unable to ANY health insurance at ANY price under the old way of doing things.

I've posted the Kaiser graphic before about how a whopping 3 percent of Americans now pay much higher premiums under the ACA, these folks were unfairly subsidized by insurance companies refusal to accept the sickest Americans. Something like 87% of all Americans have seen little to no change in their premiums (but now have improved coverage).

And let's not forget you are the mealy-mouthed bottom feeder who said we can't trust no government numbers when a black man lives in the White House.

So, bottom line: fuck you and anyone who looks like you.

Back