Can't you just feel the love? Obama adviser David Axelrod slams Biden's slow campaign: 'Get out or get going'

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
David Axelrod, a Democratic strategist and one-time adviser to former President Barack Obama, is calling on President Joe Biden to "get out or get going" in his 2024 presidential campaign, arguing that the election has increasingly high stakes.

Axelrod, speaking on CNN on Monday, responded to a report from Politico that Biden called him a "p****" in private after the former Obama adviser had been critical of his campaign strategy.

"He wouldn't be the first, I guess, in my many years in politics. Listen, I understand he was irritated because I raised concerns that many, many Democrats had. And again, you know, my feeling is either get out or get going," Axelrod said. "But the status quo, the way they were approaching the campaign, this sort of 'What me, worry?' attitude about the campaign was not going to get him to where he needs to go."

The Democratic strategist predicted that former President Donald Trump will be the Republican nominee next November and that Biden needs to start working harder against his 2020 election opponent, reiterating that the "stakes are very high" for next year's election.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...iser-david-axelrod-slams-bidens-slow-campaign

You are entitled to your political views, just not in this forum. My choice: to ignore you .

You are entitled to your political views, just not in this forum. My choice: to ignore you .
Which is your ONLY option, in ANY of the forums...and you should also quote or at least name who it is you don't agree with and are putting on ignore....

If the political forum is supposed to be sans opinion, which is about all politics are, why would it exist?

Did you think that you were only going to see opinions that you agreed with?

Back