Nerdy BBW's

That is one kink or fetish or whatever I will never understand.
Unexplainable is a good word for it.
Why the hell would you aim for the glasses?
To me that's as nonsenical as saying you hope to hit the wall behind her.

Glasses are a pain in the ass enough to keep clean without spunk on them. :p

If it's just the glasses, that would be a waste. I think it goes into the whole sexy librarian thing. Glasses can give such prim and proper aspect and seeing a cumshot on them just perverts that image and that's what makes it sexy. Or at least that's my theory...

If it's just the glasses, that would be a waste. I think it goes into the whole sexy librarian thing. Glasses can give such prim and proper aspect and seeing a cumshot on them just perverts that image and that's what makes it sexy. Or at least that's my theory...

it makes the facial idea spark in many heads of the men. my love for glasses does spawn from the librarian fetish. but the nerd love comes from be able to play video games, watch scifi shows, then make sweet love till you pass out with a good book in your hands. and both of you are content and happy and don't have to sneak around to watch your scifi shows, you don't have to turn off your game because she watchs to watch her sappy crappy shows. to be able to nerd out and both have nerdgasms over your t.v. shows, anime, even superhero cartoons. ....sometimes have nerdgasms in bed XD;)

Back