Do you like facial cum?

If I'm feeling really submissive or slutty, ABSOLUTELY!!!! But, overall, I prefer a man to stay inside when he cums... even though, with my bra size, lots of men want to at least once shoot it onto my tits, so, I indulge them, but honestly, it does pretty much NOTHING for me... But, sex isn't supposed to be just about yourself, is it?
So, you’re saying there will be a second time. Cool.

I never would have imagined that I would actually like having someone shoot cum all over my face but then I never would have imagined sucking cock or getting fucked in the ass. Yet here I am. The things I do for that woman!

No, I don’t like facial cum. It makes a mess of my beard, I prefer to swallow every drop…lol.

I love the thought of a facial. All that hot cum streaming down your cheeks, lips, and chin. Gives me a nice warm feeling.
I much prefer it when my boyfriend cums in my mouth. My cuckold loves the thought of being decorated with cum, and I do sometimes snowball with him after I've been fucked. But overall, I don't usually waste (or share!) any of that gorgeous, tasty fluid.

I love getting a facial!! I have had a guy cover my face and leave that way several times. A couple times I was seen by others covered in cum. Embarrassing but turned me on too. Once a guy only would give me a facial if I let him record it on his phone. I agreed and he really covered my face!! It was really hot but I still can't believe I let him record it all on his phone.

As a bi man who love to suck big cocks, I dont mind a facial but i would rather for cum in my mouth. I have given women facials and only if they ask

Just this morning I was telling my wife about the great skincare benefits a facial can give.

She prefers it on her cunt, but who knows if and when she will take my advice?? 😂😂😂

Do I like it? Turns out that I do. But I only had one as follows:

My “facial” was given to me by my FWB Top. He would save multiple loads of his masturbation jizz and freeze it until I could visit. Once I was there he would have me strip and then would put my collar and leash on me. He would lay me down, thaw the jizz and then use his cock as a brush to paint my complete face with his cum. Nose, cheeks, lips, eyelids forehead and chin would all be coated. His cock would also make its way into my mouth before he would go and get another brush full. Once I was painted he would take my leash and lead me to a full mirror where he made me stare at the reflection of a cock whore. I would stare at myself while his cum dried on my eyelids. I felt so horny and unbelievably slutty. He would then have me lick the cum from his “paint bowl” before he mounted me and put his freshest load in my butt.

Back