Erotic Audios

Is it a greater turn on to listen to a personalised audio?

• Makes no difference

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Yes but depends how it's done

Votes: 59 80.8%
  • I prefer to watch not listen

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
S

ShyTease

Like many others on lit I like to record and listen to sexual audios. But I'm wondering does hearing your name in the audio make it hotter for you or personalised audio I should say.

Personally I get embarrassed and blush if a guy has sent me an audio treat and says my name during.

What are your thoughts if any.

While I haven't had anything personalized like that for me, I would imagine that it would be kind of cool. The anonymous type of stuff found in most stories is fine, but when you find names of people you know it always makes it more interesting.

It may make a person blush (in private), doesn't it make the thoughts more intense?

I have a collection of sex tapes, recorded over 10 years ago, I use them often to make myself cum.

While I haven't had anything personalized like that for me, I would imagine that it would be kind of cool. The anonymous type of stuff found in most stories is fine, but when you find names of people you know it always makes it more interesting.

It may make a person blush (in private), doesn't it make the thoughts more intense?

Maybe for some but for me it justs makes me face my perverted self lol. I can't go into character its me and him and if I'm the reason he's in that state then its my fault lol.

I prefer anonymous male masturbation. I can match his thrusts with my own and cum when he cums. I just like the 'privacy' of it.

Like many others on lit I like to record and listen to sexual audios. But I'm wondering does hearing your name in the audio make it hotter for you or personalised audio I should say.

Personally I get embarrassed and blush if a guy has sent me an audio treat and says my name during.

What are your thoughts if any.

Much, much hotter for me. I have a rather overactive imagination as it is, and having someone using my name lets me get even more into that scenario as it were...

Much, much hotter for me. I have a rather overactive imagination as it is, and having someone using my name lets me get even more into that scenario as it were...

See I would say I have an overactive imagination too.
I don't think its a gender thing. I'm sure there are women who share your view. Regardless I find it fascinating.

I have a collection of sex tapes, recorded over 10 years ago, I use them often to make myself cum.

Can you remember how you felt while you watch?
Is it the fact its you on tape or is it something else that turns you on? Just the sexual act itself?

Can you remember how you felt while you watch?
Is it the fact its you on tape or is it something else that turns you on? Just the sexual act itself?

No they are not me they are female, audio sex girls, who talked dirty, cost be a fortune, so I recorded them and play them back when the need arises. You have a very sexy voice, I could cum with you often ;)

Last edited:
A good question.

On the one hand, having it "personalised" could help with any "connection" between the parties involved.

On the other hand, if things turn sour, you can't imagine it's someone else... ;)

Disclaimer: I've never had any audio done for me, so this is my perception, not based on experience.

I have never had anyone give me a personalized audio before! I know it would be a huge turn on though. I think it would be amazing!

A good question.

On the one hand, having it "personalised" could help with any "connection" between the parties involved.

On the other hand, if things turn sour, you can't imagine it's someone else... ;)

Disclaimer: I've never had any audio done for me, so this is my perception, not based on experience.

I guess its like couples who make sex tapes break up and
someone ends up on myex.com lol

You're always taking a chance when it comes to intimacy of any kind.

And another one who's not had an audio. I may have to start a service on here lol

I guess its like couples who make sex tapes break up and
someone ends up on myex.com lol

You're always taking a chance when it comes to intimacy of any kind.

And another one who's not had an audio. I may have to start a service on here lol

I wouldn't entertain being in one of those - for a whole host of reasons...

I like the idea of a personalised audio (no, I've never had one done for me either!). I don't know that I'd want my name used in it. But just the thought of a woman recording something especially for me is a big turn on. As is the thought of recording something for someone else.

A personalised audio from a Lit crush would be the greatest thing to ever happen EVER.

:kiss:

Audio

For a long time now I've enjoyed doing shows on Webcam for a woman with mutual interest. I never asked them to show themselves just to chat while I masturbate for them to watch. I had one lady who would turn on her microphone and talk me through it saying my name and it made it MUCH sexier. So yes, I prefer an audio tape where my name gets used.

Over many years now many ex girlfriends have made videos of themselves masturbating for me and dirty talk as well. Several have had sex tape with each other sometime get them out and watch. I still remember the moments while watching.
Very arousing.

Back