Just Plain Depressing...

That's exactly what I was going to do.

Is it enough just to be female? What about pic?
What are my fetishes and interests. What if Im a writer. What kinds of posts.

Im going trolling for trolls. Except a report soon.

I think that's the most practical and rational solution.

It would help if everyone who saw someone being abusive to someone else also ignored the abuser.

I was also thinking that a thread specifically designed as a place to post and identify the originators of creepy PM's might help. I didn't think that for long. It would merely encourage the perpetrators to create still more alts, and the potential for abuse would be tremendous. I could see EVERYONE being banned by everyone else, and people would be just talking to themselves.

I have always wondered how many unsolicited PM's some of these "women" get though. (I say "women" because I strongly suspect that many, particularly when they use names like "TightPussy69" are not female at all.) As a sociological experiment, I think it would be fun to put it to a test. Someone (not me thanks) could set up an account as "Hot, Barely Legal, Not Too Bright and Desperate for Any Kind of Affection," and post the results.

I guess this is your way of (not) admitting that you don't, in fact, have a solution to provide here and don't intend on acting like an adult. :D

Why should any of us contribute anything? You obviously know the correct answer to everything and we need just listen to your wisdom and all will be Utopian here.

"Hail Pilot the Magnificent. His greatness is supreme"

How can I deal with any issue with you seriously? Anything anyone says either has to be in agreement with you or you'll throw a hissy fit and demand to be recognized as right, or keep telling them they're dumbasses until they give in.
Get over yourself and realize you aren't the guiding voice of reason for everyone.

To be honest, your track record shows a need for a great deal of improvement in people skills. I truly believe you are an only child, you have all the identifiers of being one. Guess you convinced your parents not to have any more.

See, that's an opinion, not necessarily true, but I believe it is, so it's a fact in my books. I'll state it avidly as a truth and it will become one, because it sounds true. Truth isn't fact, Pilot. Facts speak for themselves and don't need you to convince anyone of them. You hold on to your truths and believe what you want to, I don't have to, I have facts to go on.

How can I deal with any issue with you seriously?

You could discuss issues with me seriously; that's how you could deal with it. But you don't and haven't have you?(And aren't doing it here.) If you think you have, feel free to cite it.

All I've seen is personal attacks (like this one).

I gave you the opportunity to act like an adult and suggest solutions just now--based on your own post for folks to do so--and that's not what you did, is it?

Last edited:
That's exactly what I was going to do.

Is it enough just to be female? What about pic?
What are my fetishes and interests. What if Im a writer. What kinds of posts.

Im going trolling for trolls. Except a report soon.

Excellent! I look forward to seeing the results.

I'd suggest a suggestive picture or two. Not too revealing.

Interests? Long walks on the beach, cuddles by an open fire, guys who are smarter than I (which is nearly all of them), getting rid of my troublesome hymen, all kinds of oral sex, football and NASCAR, cooking greasy dinners for a potential lover, oral sex, washing my lover's car while wearing only a tee shirt and panties, and oral sex.

You don't have to be a writer. You can be illiterate if you like. These guys won't care.

You could discuss issues with me seriously; that's how you could deal with it. But you don't and haven't have you?(And aren't doing it here.) If you think you have, feel free to cite it.

I gave you the opportunity to act like an adult and suggest solutions just now--based on your own post for folks to do so--and that's not what you did, is it?

Hint: the "discussion" requirement may be satisfied by a simple statement such as this: "I wholeheartedly agree with everything you say, everything you have ever said, and everything you ever will say no matter how ridiculous it is."

Kind of like a Rush Limbaugh fan. Or maybe Clarence Thomas in regards to Antonin Scalia. :D

You gave me? How privileged do I feel? Your Immensity, how gracious.

We all offer opinions and discuss the merits of them, but your opinions are above all others and are to be taken as the only source of truth here. This is what every post shows, but you don't see that. You're so wrapped up in yourself and believe yourself above everyone else.

I will hold my beliefs of you as my own truths and until you can convince me otherwise, you have nothing to offer to a discussion, at least one I would want to participate in. That's my choice and I'm allowed it by right. You want to always be right, live in a world where choice no longer exists, only way.

I have offered choices for people to consider. Are mine the definitive answer to it all? No, to each their own. If my choices are what suits that person's query, who are you to say yours is right, unless proven with facts to back it up that it is?

You took the first swing at everyone who agreed with LadyVer's opinion and called us all dumbasses among other things. This is how you feel we should all conduct ourselves as adults? You're a farce who promotes himself to be someone and offers nothing but selfishly motivated opinions and a penchant for taking any thread and subject matter and making it all about yourself and your greatness.

We Hail to your Immensity.

In all honesty, I find JBJ someone worth checking out when he says something. Most times he shoots straight from the hop and says it as it should be and strips the candy coating off and doesn't make it pretty to look at.
I truly enjoy Scourie's thread. As much as he's a fake, his thread is enjoyable to go to. You offer no such entertainment value at all. Your a horse pill that's bitter and hard to swallow.
I tend to just ignore you, but since you call upon me to answer to your greatness, I thought I owed you an audience. Now that I have, I can ignore you again. Thank you for taking the time to lower yourself to talk to the dumbass masses, your Immensity.

We all offer opinions and discuss the merits of them, but your opinions are above all others and are to be taken as the only source of truth here. This is what every post shows, but you don't see that. You're so wrapped up in yourself and believe yourself above everyone else.

You keep avoiding pointing to these solutions you say you've offered on this thread. I missed them. Point them out, please. Can't discuss your solutions if you haven't actually given any. And you might also point out where I've overridden them or denigrated them.

Or do you offer up the trash-messaging guys just not sending trash-messaging messages as your solution? I admit that I think that's a nonstarter.

What is it you don't think is helpful with my solution if Laurel actually stepped up to enforcing the rules on harassment? You haven't actually discussed my offered solution at all that I see--just personally attacked me. Do you think SikFuk's solution is the feasible one? I haven't seen you address that solution either.

If you've tried discussing the substance of my discussion on anything here, I'd be happy to see it. Cite it, please.

I can hardly be overriding your ideas on solutions if you haven't given any.

Last edited:
You keep avoiding pointing to these solutions you say you've offered on this thread. I missed them. Point them out, please. Can't discuss your solutions if you haven't actually given any. And you might also point out where I've overridden them or denigrated them.

Or do you offer up the trash-messaging guys just not sending trash-messaging messages as your solution? I admit that I think that's a nonstarter.

What is it you don't think is helpful with my solution if Laurel actually stepped up to enforcing the rules on harassment? You haven't actually discussed my offered solution at all that I see--just personally attacked me. Do you think SikFuk's solution is the feasible one? I haven't seen you address that solution either.

If you've tried discussing the substance of my discussion on anything here, I'd be happy to see it. Cite it, please.

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo3SPi9WJGHJksyWxtN37FxPxy_gMTqlqZYdWX791z_YPZEXfdXw

Fortunately there is now a cure.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCc_y49XZmLyLVQ-JFcevoqqlNnQYQtpWtVxaFM0Wg1urNaVT0OQ

Stop reading your own posts and pay more attention to the dumbasses who are posting opinions and ideas. I offered a very sound opinion that works in a great many situations, but not all. No idea will work if only the same few noisemaker are the ones making any noise.
Numbers speak and always will, so try bringing the masses together without pissing anyone off and see what happens. Start a thread and moderate it and see how it goes. See if you have what it takes to be as great as you make yourself out to be.

Solutions won't come from Laurel, they'll be given to her and the numbers involved will be what compels her to change anything. It behooves you to see her in the threads posting and breaking the rules that were posted for all of us to follow, but she's not following them and you have to ask yourself why. Was it easier for her to give in and be like them, than it was to enforce her own rules? Did she have a change of heart and hasn't got around to changing them officially? I have no idea, because I truly don't care. I don't get involved in anyone's affairs and don't want anyone in mine.

Quit griping about what was proposed and what 'should' be done and join in finding a common solution, not one you feel is right and everyone should agree to it. That makes you the same as Laurel, as you are guilty of doing what you said shouldn't be done and no, I don't need to go thread searching to prove my point.

Not really. All you've done (and Lady Ver too, I see) as well is launch personal attacks.

Did I mention "dumb mob"?

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLuBT5N7kg14CmlfWfdEecGVTrBnEctMFUHLyyc1u0CQjHINqy

Can anyone figure out what this means? I don't get it.

Not really. All you've done (and Lady Ver too, I see) as well is launch personal attacks.

Did I mention "dumb mob"?

So, you can attack, but no one can reply or challenge you back? We're all dumbasses because we found LadyVer's percentage of women to be more realistic than yours. Your words. You came back with your opinion on it and made it more as factual, because you believed those numbers to be more realistic.

Until you see yourself through other's eyes, you'll always find this opposition to you. Now that's a fact you can take to the bank.

I think I've found a Medicine Man.

:)

Many of the most effective ceremonies require the defloration of a virgin.

Fortunately the virgin requirement is satisfied by being someone who has never slept with me personally, so they're not as difficult to find as one might think. :D

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLuBT5N7kg14CmlfWfdEecGVTrBnEctMFUHLyyc1u0CQjHINqy

Can anyone figure out what this means? I don't get it.

I believe that's the new way Pilot spells his name, like how Prince changed his.

The first pic clearly shows the name SR71 and the second obviously stands for Pilot. I picked that out easily.

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Vishnu, and Mohammad this thread is a mess.

On one hand, I'm finding out that a lot of posters are assholes. (and others are just reaffirming)

On the other, I kind of want to take the devil, the cat, and the mouse out drinking.

Stop reading your own posts and pay more attention to the dumbasses who are posting opinions and ideas. I offered a very sound opinion that works in a great many situations, but not all. No idea will work if only the same few noisemaker are the ones making any noise.
Numbers speak and always will, so try bringing the masses together without pissing anyone off and see what happens. Start a thread and moderate it and see how it goes. See if you have what it takes to be as great as you make yourself out to be.

What again was your solution? I don't see it actually given here. Or is your suggestion starting a bitch thread? I guess that's discussable. Can you elaborate on what that accomplishes? Point to the rules and the reporting mechanism? Doesn't that go back to Laurel doing something? Embarassing the trash-emailing guys? Are you seriously suggesting they would read such a thread and stop sending their e-mails? What beyond that? Maybe use it to urge Laurel to step up to enforcing the harassment rule? Yeah, that's pretty much what I've suggested needs to be done, so I could support that. It would be fine even for you to claim it was your idea. It doesn't need to be my idea.

Solutions won't come from Laurel, they'll be given to her and the numbers involved will be what compels her to change anything. It behooves you to see her in the threads posting and breaking the rules that were posted for all of us to follow, but she's not following them and you have to ask yourself why. Was it easier for her to give in and be like them, than it was to enforce her own rules? Did she have a change of heart and hasn't got around to changing them officially? I have no idea, because I truly don't care. I don't get involved in anyone's affairs and don't want anyone in mine.

What was your solution idea again. Still don't see it.

Quit griping about what was proposed and what 'should' be done and join in finding a common solution, not one you feel is right and everyone should agree to it. That makes you the same as Laurel, as you are guilty of doing what you said shouldn't be done and no, I don't need to go thread searching to prove my point.

I think "stop just griping" was what I was suggesting. The best solution I see, as I've said, was to urge Laurel to activate the simple solution that is there in following through on existing rules. It doesn't require a code change or anything; just pushing a button now and then, I think. Of late, she's been embarrassed in doing a few things (restarting the monthly contest report out, for instance) that can be done without code changes.

And, yes, you do need to go through the thread to prove your point. You aren't going to do it, of course, because I doubt there's anything there for you to find.

Reporting the harassment is certainly something folks can do. I repeatedly asked if the departed poster this thread was about had reported the harassment. If not, the Web site couldn't have been expected to do anything to help her. Neither could anyone else.

So, we're back to what are the concrete solutions you have offered?

All mine needs is getting Laurel to carry through on the existing rules and consequences. I agree we could all combine to urge she do that. I even suggested doing so up the line.

But, again, what, in plan English, have you suggested/do you suggest? In one of your posts you say we could have that discussion as adults. I agree--but you're the one who isn't responding to the discussion and just attacking me personally. Do you suggest that's being adult?

Last edited:
So, you can attack, but no one can reply or challenge you back? We're all dumbasses because we found LadyVer's percentage of women to be more realistic than yours. Your words. You came back with your opinion on it and made it more as factual, because you believed those numbers to be more realistic.

Until you see yourself through other's eyes, you'll always find this opposition to you. Now that's a fact you can take to the bank.

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJta3MM_eEV20ogQ0LtMusPF8nEvEB0Gx6mdGY9pf8UvvuPxfL4A

On one hand, I'm finding out that a lot of posters are assholes. (and others are just reaffirming)

On the other, I kind of want to take the devil, the cat, and the mouse out drinking.

You're on, Pilgrim! Let's hit the gin mills and see who falls off the stool first. ;)

So, you can attack, but no one can reply or challenge you back?

Yes, I'm sure you expect me just to roll over to your (and the mobs) personal attacks.

We're all dumbasses because we found LadyVer's percentage of women to be more realistic than yours.

Well, yes I do. :D But if you want to believe her percentage more than mine--or my statement that no such stats can be discerned--that's perfectly fine with me. In fact, I'm pleased for other posters to see that you've taken that position. :D

Incidentally, I'm buying, at least until I become unconscious.

The catch is I get to sit close to Miss Mousy. ;)

I believe that's the new way Pilot spells his name, like how Prince changed his.

The first pic clearly shows the name SR71 and the second obviously stands for Pilot. I picked that out easily.

Thanks. I never was good at math.

Back