Just Plain Depressing...

The woman heard from "KRC" wife later on. So the scum bag posing as a woman pretended to be "himself" but someone else to get laid.

We didn't have any Internet when I was young, but I have done far worse in order to nail girls I had the hots for. Borrowing an expensive car and pose as a wealthy yuppie was practically routine... and it never failed. :)

posting pics of his wife all over the internet without her knowledge or permission

Now that is seriously uncool. :confused:

Last edited:
The internet has brought out the hidden personalities of people who hide them in real life. Most who make threats only make them under the anonymity of websites. Serious trolls have multiple accounts and ID numbers to play their games. Very few actually act out what they say they'd do online, but it's those few that people have to worry about.
No one wants to become a statistic in the books to warrant action against cyber attacks. Too many have committed suicide and have had their lives ruined by cyber bullying, including ID theft and stalking.
The internet is too new for any moral control like everything else is. It's the only place this behaviour would ever be tolerated in a public forum. Policing such a system is incredibly complex without invading privacy (although that doesn't seem to be an issue any more, NSA, CIA drones, etc.). Policing ourselves and acting in a civil manner is the only way we can effectively control unwanted and unwarranted attacks.
I for one, don't want to be controlled by others and I'm sure that echoes throughout everyone else as well.

Perhaps that's true, in certain parts of this site.

Most women are of the 90% who come here to read, or write, occasionally post comments, and leave with no hassle.

I think this applies to the AH and other writing threads.

So really, what this all comes down to, I'm assuming, is what goes on down "below" in the GB, Fetish Central, Role Playing and other Boards?

I know it's not 100% true. I have actually been contacted by some random dudes and I'm like why? How on earth did you find me? Turns out they do searches for female members who are either new or who have made any recent changes to their account. That was enough. It wasn't harassment, but it was trolling female members.

Still, I doubt that is the "99.9 %" of women who get harassed on this site. More like 2%.

I'm going to go undercover on the "lower floors" and see exactly what I have to do to get harassed and threatened and report back.

I don't see where any of the men come across as having to "protect this girl" simply because they're men. I see it as their recognizing that on an erotica site in 2014 women still bear the brunt of sexual harassment and abuse amid the same old tired rhetoric of well if you don't like it, don't invite it, don't act like a whore, don't act like a child, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, etc. I would suppose that most adults when they have a problem and discuss it with a friend or someone they trust, expect to get a listening ear, not a not-this-fucking issue again, and geeze, get a grip. Act like a fucking adult!

As an adult, I don't expect or need anyone, man or woman, to do for me what I could and should do for myself. But humans tend to appreciate a friend's empathy, support, and understanding, whether that friend is male or female. Being a feminist does not mean we've lost our humanity, or our need for a kind word.

Let me show you depressing, at least for any of those who think the site would care about this is anyway shape or form.

I am going to post a link to a thread about the best GB troll Laurel's post is number twenty

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1074235

In this post she commends KR Cummings for being an outstanding troll, even gives the :rose:

For those who do not know the GB KRC was outed as a man pretending to be a woman. First off let me say that only in the staggering intellect of the GB could anyone think this person was a woman. The posting style, language, characteristics were all male.

But...they posted pics of themselves! Lots of them, a hot woman spreading herself an showing her parts in a pic thread, of course it had to be her:rolleyes:

Okay here was the outing "She" was friendly with another poster who was female. "She" got obsessed with them and wanted to meet them so introduced the other poster to her friend "Paul" so she fixed the girl up with himself, they had sex.

The woman heard from "KRC" wife later on. So the scum bag posing as a woman pretended to be "himself" but someone else to get laid.

So I am sure he is in a world of hurt as he should be

so he lies for years, tricks a woman into sex and spent years posting pics of his wife all over the internet without her knowledge or permission

And that d-bag gets a big :rose: from Laurel

Look no further than why the behavior in the OP 1st post is here, why shouldn't it be? This shit is funny after all, isn't?

Yeah, nice way to run a site.

So for anyone here female or male who starts getting cyber threats? Go the cops and see what happens because if nothing else it would be my idea of funny to see the site called out on it.

Or handle it yourself and find someone to threaten back, one way or another, nothing will be done here ever

Cyber bullying is a sport here, right from the top.

If I understand you correctly, you're saying that some guy constructed an elaborate web of lies, just to get laid? You're joking, right? NOBODY does that.

The internet has brought out the hidden personalities of people who hide them in real life. Most who make threats only make them under the anonymity of websites. Serious trolls have multiple accounts and ID numbers to play their games.

And I'm willing to bet that not a single one of them changes their ways on the basis of "the community" moaning and groaning about their activities on a discussion board thread. Probably rather the opposite. If they have read this thread, they most likely have found it very amusing.

And I'm willing to bet that not a single one of them changes their ways on the basis of "the community" moaning and groaning about their activities on a discussion board thread. Probably rather the opposite. If they have read this thread, they most likely have found it very amusing.

You're right. The best course of action is to do nothing but ridicule people.

Of course not, which is why many state, 'Don't feed the Trolls.' If you give them a presence and react to anything they say, they've won and are recognized. It's not recognizing their behaviour that stops most from doing any more. Some aren't stopped so easily. The Amish use shunning as a punishment and by far, it works better than anything else at making the person realize how insignificant they are. They have nothing taken away but their identity and that's all any of them want.

Retaliation for their actions will never happen and know they can hide for the most part. I say let them hide in anonymity and pay no recognition to any of them, until they approach and act in a civil manner towards me or others.

You're right. The best course of action is to do nothing but ridicule people.

I suppose I should agree with you considerating what folks on this thread are posting to me, but of course you're doing the typical "running to the other extreme" response.

I've already posted what I think is the best course of action to the issue of this thread--and one that is doable and actually is called for by the rules posted by this Web site. But it relies on the Web site administration stepping up to its own rules, and I don't see that happening. That being the case, just not feeding the neandrathals seems the best individual site member response. This thread, of course, feeds the neandrathals. To the extent they are reading this thread (which they probably aren't--which negates the approach you suggested right there. You just have the community moaning among and to itself ineffectually)--they are having a ball at how well their efforts are panning out.

....For the past five years I have volunteered two of my Saturdays each month teaching self defence in a women's shelter. The first thing we train - and this is often the hardest part - is that being a victim is a choice. It is one of the few things Twilight got right: If you act like a victim you are perceived as one. And you will attract bullies and ass-holes like fly paper.....

Have you considered posting an essay on the subject, covering both RL and internet forums?

Perhaps that's true, in certain parts of this site.

Most women are of the 90% who come here to read, or write, occasionally post comments, and leave with no hassle.

I think this applies to the AH and other writing threads.

So really, what this all comes down to, I'm assuming, is what goes on down "below" in the GB, Fetish Central, Role Playing and other Boards?

I know it's not 100% true. I have actually been contacted by some random dudes and I'm like why? How on earth did you find me? Turns out they do searches for female members who are either new or who have made any recent changes to their account. That was enough. It wasn't harassment, but it was trolling female members.

Still, I doubt that is the "99.9 %" of women who get harassed on this site. More like 2%.

I'm going to go undercover on the "lower floors" and see exactly what I have to do to get harassed and threatened and report back.

Your thread history is minimal, which means you haven't interacted enough on the threads and in pm's to fully understand what constitutes trolling and harassment. I didn't say that 99.9% of women get harassed on this site. I said 99.9% of the women who do get harassed didn't invite it or ask for it. I don't know how many women there are on Lit, but I would expect that 2% is not a small, or insignificant, number. There are over 1.6 million Lit members.

There really aren't any "lower floors" here. Most people have a favorite forum. Because one gets called a cunt on one forum doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things. It just means the forum is unmoderated or certain behaviors are more tolerated.

There is a distinct difference between trolling and harassment. What you don't seem to understand is that most people recognize the difference, that it's the harassment and abuse that is the issue, not the trolling--although it would be greatly appreciated if some men didn't automatically assume that since a woman is on an erotica site that must mean she wants to see a pic of his dick with his not so elegant message about what he's doing with it right then just for her. Women tend to automatically delete this kind of message or tell the moron who's probably in his mother's basement what he can really do with his dick.

Most people come here to comment on the forums and aren't writers or editors. They're looking for entertainment and conversation for various reasons. If people stay around long enough, they learn which forums suit them best.

"I said 99.9% of the women who do get harassed didn't invite it or ask for it."

Yet another stat totally made up and not in any way able to be supported by the statistics available on the Web site.

Not making a case for the contrary either, because it's equally impossible to support.

Just a case of making up the foundation upon which to base an argument.

Yet another stat totally made up and not in any way able to be supported by the statistics available on the Web site.

Not making a case for the contrary either, because it's equally impossible to support.

Through my own personal interactions with females on this site, I would tend to agree with LadyVer's figures. There is no way to know factual figures obviously, but knowing women in general, that number appears to be about as factual as one could hope for. I agree with the number supporting the number of women who do ask for it, because they obviously are wanting the attention. We reap what we sow, sometimes we get weeds.

Purely a matter of speculation, so it's not really a foundation for any argument. The 99.9 percent figure thrown out certainly is a ridiculous claim, though, I'd suggest. It helps to lead to those neverneverland polarized discussions.

I didn't disagree with the 2%. Maybe if this were a Scientific American forum where you were the moderator who had been chosen to decide between scientific fact and opinion on an erotica site, I would take your comment seriously.

I saw your name mentioned on the GB a few minutes ago. The thread it mentioned should make for some interesting reading.

Purely a matter of speculation, so it's not really a foundation for any argument. The 99.9 percent figure thrown out certainly is a ridiculous claim, though, I'd suggest. It helps to lead to those neverneverland polarized discussions.

What sort of number would be a foundation for an argument? 95%? 90%? 85%? 75%? The exact number is not the issue, the harassment is the issue. :)

I dont know the statistics. Out if 1.6 million members, are the majority here to read, or to interact on the Boards? Im guessing they stay in the background and read stories and leave and don't have any problem. But I could certainly be wrong.

So Its the Boards and "social networking" that cause the problems, and even further, the not-writing Boards. True I do not visit because they give me the creeps and its so obvious thats where the creeps hang out and I have no desire to interact with them in any way.. That is not why I'm here. Ive never had a problem.

I dont think anyone asks, deserves or should be harassed. Its 100 %. But this is a free site where any freak with issues can show up. Do you not know that when you enter those spaces, anywhere on the Internet? Can you not figure out there are safer places to go to discuss sex? If you cant figure out how to block, then what are you doing on a free sex site?

Of course not, which is why many state, 'Don't feed the Trolls.' If you give them a presence and react to anything they say, they've won and are recognized. It's not recognizing their behaviour that stops most from doing any more. Some aren't stopped so easily. The Amish use shunning as a punishment and by far, it works better than anything else at making the person realize how insignificant they are. They have nothing taken away but their identity and that's all any of them want.

Retaliation for their actions will never happen and know they can hide for the most part. I say let them hide in anonymity and pay no recognition to any of them, until they approach and act in a civil manner towards me or others.

I think that's the most practical and rational solution.

It would help if everyone who saw someone being abusive to someone else also ignored the abuser.

I was also thinking that a thread specifically designed as a place to post and identify the originators of creepy PM's might help. I didn't think that for long. It would merely encourage the perpetrators to create still more alts, and the potential for abuse would be tremendous. I could see EVERYONE being banned by everyone else, and people would be just talking to themselves.

I have always wondered how many unsolicited PM's some of these "women" get though. (I say "women" because I strongly suspect that many, particularly when they use names like "TightPussy69" are not female at all.) As a sociological experiment, I think it would be fun to put it to a test. Someone (not me thanks) could set up an account as "Hot, Barely Legal, Not Too Bright and Desperate for Any Kind of Affection," and post the results.

What sort of number would be a foundation for an argument? 95%? 90%? 85%? 75%? The exact number is not the issue, the harassment is the issue. :)

Are you missing the point? The claim of almost 100 percent was laid down as the foundation for an argument. The true statistic is impossible to know. So laying down a statistic at all is irrelevant to the discussion. What is relevant in this to the harassment issue is that it was given as the foundation of an argument in the discussion of the issue. The true number might be relevant to the argument. Since the true number is unattainable, however, any argument using a number as a basis is bogus. Doesn't mean she's wrong. It means her argument foundation is bogus.

The point is that Lady Ver's argument is bogus because it's based on a number she pulled out her you know what.

I dont know the statistics. Out if 1.6 million members, are the majority here to read, or to interact on the Boards? Im guessing they stay in the background and read stories and leave and don't have any problem. But I could certainly be wrong.

So Its the Boards and "social networking" that cause the problems, and even further, the not-writing Boards. True I do not visit because they give me the creeps and its so obvious thats where the creeps hang out and I have no desire to interact with them in any way.. That is not why I'm here. Ive never had a problem.

I dont think anyone asks, deserves or should be harassed. Its 100 %. But this is a free site where any freak with issues can show up. Do you not know that when you enter those spaces, anywhere on the Internet? Can you not figure out there are safer places to go to discuss sex? If you cant figure out how to block, then what are you doing on a free sex site?

Most people learn when to block someone and who to talk to and where. I enjoy talking on the forums, for the most part, because there are a lot of interesting people on the forums. The few times I've had a problem where blocking wasn't enough, I've sent a pm to Laurel. One person no longer viciously targets me on the threads and has me on ig, I assume, and one had his thread removed.

Are you missing the point? The claim of almost 100 percent was laid down as the foundation for an argument. The true statistic is impossible to know. So laying down a static at all is irrelevant to the discussion. What is relevant in this to the harassment issue is that it was given as the foundation of an argument in the discussion of the issue. The true number might be relevant to the argument. Since the true number is unattainable, however, any argument using a number as a basis is bogus.

The point is that Lady Ver's argument is bogus because it's based on a number she pulled out her you know what.

Your blathering pollyanna has taken over.

Are you missing the point? The claim of almost 100 percent was laid down as the foundation for an argument. The true statistic is impossible to know. So laying down a statistic at all is irrelevant to the discussion. What is relevant in this to the harassment issue is that it was given as the foundation of an argument in the discussion of the issue. The true number might be relevant to the argument. Since the true number is unattainable, however, any argument using a number as a basis is bogus. Doesn't mean she's wrong. It means her argument foundation is bogus.

Would "vast majority" do it for you? Or are you unwilling to assume even that much?

I've realized I left out a big group, so I've resplit the percentages:

OK, since some of you are dumb and pigheaded enough to accept Lady Ver's use of fantasy statistics as a foundation for argumentation, I'll show that I can do this as well (although, in all seriousness, I bet I'm a whole hell of a lot closer to the true numbers than she is). And since you're the same folks who say I'm here 24/7 (as some sort of pejorative charge) and it's demonstrable that I've posted more stories here in more varied categories than any of you (and thus gotten more and farther-ranging response from readers) and since, both with my gay stories and my hetero ones in female account names, I've experienced all of the heavy hitting sexual harassment in PMs and e-mails as that described on this thread, my statistical base is as good as anything any of the rest of you can come up with. :D

76 percent of the females who come to Literotica are mature enough and have their heads screwed on well enough and are confident enough in themselves that they know coming in how a porn story and discussion site works and what they'll face. And they are fully capable of handling obscene mash notes coming through the Web site and don't harbor expectations that the real world is going to change for them personally.

7 percent of the females who come to Literotica want to post on an equal rough language/opinion basis with the male members and want to openly flirt and engage in sexual innuendo--both on the board and in private communication. But they also reserve the privilege of yelling rape and going to look for knights in white armor to stand behind when someone pushes the envelope who they haven't chosen. (In other words, treating the Internet like real life).

6 percent of the females who come to Literotica want a Fifty Shades of Gray platform where they can giggle dirty Romance with other women. They can see that this isn't that type of site now, but they are confident that they can reupholster it to suit them, and they will whine and wheedle in an unsuccessful bid to do so--and, in the process, will gather other posters, including men, who just love to say how political correct they are (whether or not this is what they demonstrate in what they actually do here).

11 percent of the females who come to Literotica are twelve or thirteen and are shocked even though they thought they were oh so sexy and sexually sophisticated. (At least one poster to this thread initially fell into this category). Although these will whimper about how meanly they were treated by the sexual harassment here and will have their champions, these don't need to be discussed or accommodated much, because they shouldn't be here at all and they have lied to be here.

So, there, that's my Lady Ver-style assessment. :D

Last edited:
OK, since some of you are dumb and pigheaded enough to accept Lady Ver's use of fantasy statistics as a foundation for argumentation, I'll show that I can do this as well (although, in all seriousness, I bet I'm a whole hell of a lot closer to the true numbers than she is). And since you're the same folks who say I'm here 24/7 (as some sort of pejorative charge) and it's demonstrable that I've posted more stories here in more varied categories than any of you (and thus gotten more and farther-ranging response from readers) and since, both with my gay stories and my hetero ones in female account names, I've experienced all of the heavy hitting sexual harassment in PMs and e-mails as that described on this thread, my statistical base is as good as anything any of the rest of you can come up with. :D

76 percent of the females who come to Literotica are mature enough and have their heads screwed on well enough and are confident enough in themselves that they know coming in how a porn story and discussion site works and what they'll face. And they are fully capable of handling obscene mash notes coming through the Web site and don't harbor expectations that the real world is going to change for them personally.

13 percent of the females who come to Literotica want a Fifty Shades of Gray platform where they can giggle dirty Romance with other women. They can see that this isn't that type of site now, but they are confident that they can reupholster it to suit them, and they will whine and wheedle in an unsuccessful bid to do so--and, in the process, will gather other posters, including men, who just love to say how political correct they are (whether or not this is what they demonstrate in what they actually do here).

11 percent of the females who come to Literotica are twelve or thirteen and are shocked even though they thought they were oh so sexy and sexually sophisticated. (At least one poster to this thread initially fell into this category). Although these will whimper about how meanly they were treated by the sexual harassment here and will have their champions, these don't need to be discussed or accommodated much, because they shouldn't be here at all and they have lied to be here.

So, there, that's my Lady Ver-style assessment. :D

For the sake of posterity, and how every issue is about your expertise. Or, you just enjoy arguing. Or both.

BTW, I was disappointed in the GB thread. I did, however, find a link for H.L. Mencken's In Defense of Women.

BTW, I was disappointed in the GB thread. I did, however, find a link for H.L. Mencken's In Defense of Women.

And you seem to be linked into the fellowship of Try Sail, so that's pretty much all anyone needs to know right there. (Oh, and also that you are so obsessed with me that you travel the forum looking for references to me. :D)

Back