The Old China Pearl Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Inn ha grown quiet as afternoon draws quietly into evening. I pour a stiff drink and ponder what is making up to be a very long holiday weekend.

*pops in to say hello as my kids get ready for a puppy pack (cuddle time with Mom as she reads the nightly chapter)*

Hello to all that may be lurking in the shadows...

*pops in to say hello as my kids get ready for a puppy pack (cuddle time with Mom as she reads the nightly chapter)*

Hello to all that may be lurking in the shadows...

*Waves and wishes you a happy evening of reading!*

Oh I hope it doesn't take all night to read them one chapter, but you never know... ;)

Sounds like they're ready now... Ciao for now!

Thorald

It is not how shiny your armor is Thorald but how strong and well made it is. I known my own is quite tarnished ;)

As far as meals well Phoo Ming is are rather irascible chef and is quite a hand with dim sum as well as more western dishes. As far as young ladies company that is something you will have to approach them on Sir,;)

But you can rest here and relax a bit our gates are strong and the staff keeps a rather close watch through the night.

Everything that is broken can be fixed C.G. Do you know any good smith or weapons and armour shops around here? I love the Asian kitchen. Is there any meal in particular that you can recommend or should I take the regular Chinese food. I am to scared to talk to Angeleyez. What if she would disintigrate me with her mighthy powers. I haven't even spoken to any lady since the beginning of my journey. I can help your guards if they get in trouble because it is easier to defend yourself when the attackers can only come from one direction. Some taverns had gambling and even brothels. Maybe chess games could be played here?

Everything that is broken can be fixed C.G. Do you know any good smith or weapons and armour shops around here? I love the Asian kitchen. Is there any meal in particular that you can recommend or should I take the regular Chinese food. I am to scared to talk to Angeleyez. What if she would disintigrate me with her mighthy powers. I haven't even spoken to any lady since the beginning of my journey. I can help your guards if they get in trouble because it is easier to defend yourself when the attackers can only come from one direction. Some taverns had gambling and even brothels. Maybe chess games could be played here?

*offers Thorald a smile of welcome*

Hello and well met. Please feel free to call me Angel. Alas I have not come into any powers yet, although some here may say I have the power to babble someone to tears... :)

*looks around for her favorite proprietor and frowns*

Drat! I keep missing Cg... Am off to do some chores before I can reward myself with time in the Inn and doodling.

Thorald

*offers Thorald a smile of welcome*

Hello and well met. Please feel free to call me Angel. Alas I have not come into any powers yet, although some here may say I have the power to babble someone to tears... :)

*looks around for her favorite proprietor and frowns*

Drat! I keep missing Cg... Am off to do some chores before I can reward myself with time in the Inn and doodling.

"Hello Lady Angel. How are you today? Nice to meet you here inside the Inn. You have a very beautiful smile and your charm is your strongest power. I doubt that you would make me cry for any reason but you are divine. C.G is a very nice and kind soul. Do you want to make me company and what would you like to do together with me Angel?"

A voice from the ether, "I'm sure she could think of a few things." he chuckles.

It is not long before the elf appears nodding to the new comer his smile letting know that he is only joking. "Vedui, hail and well met." he offers a hand in greeting.

A voice from the ether, "I'm sure she could think of a few things." he chuckles.

It is not long before the elf appears nodding to the new comer his smile letting know that he is only joking. "Vedui, hail and well met." he offers a hand in greeting.

She pops in and in time to see and hear an old friend of hers. She waits until he finishes speaking to pop down off her rafter to appear at his side. Standing on tiptoe, she leans close to kiss Glad's cheek and waves to the newcomer.

"Greetings and well met. I'm DW, I reside up there," points to the rafters, "when I have time to pop in. And you, " she turns to grin cheekily at Glad, "I hope all is well with you. Find a job yet?"

Thorald

I give the gladiator a firm handshake to greet him. "Hello gladiator and may the sun always shine on you wherever you go. I thought that you were busy fighting at the arena. I can't read Angel's mind but anything is better than loitering. I am sorry that I didn't see you before brave elven warrior. How is everything with you and your world? Do you belive that everyone has a destiny that they have to complete in their lifetime and that everything has a purpose?"

She pops in and in time to see and hear an old friend of hers. She waits until he finishes speaking to pop down off her rafter to appear at his side. Standing on tiptoe, she leans close to kiss Glad's cheek and waves to the newcomer.

"Greetings and well met. I'm DW, I reside up there," points to the rafters, "when I have time to pop in. And you, " she turns to grin cheekily at Glad, "I hope all is well with you. Find a job yet?"

I wave to the dark warrioress. "Nice to see you DW. I am sure that Angel will come back since she seems to be here quite frequently. There certainly are many fighters inside this Inn. Have a nice time and maybe we will meet again?"

Popping into the Inn, all caught up on posts for the first time in a week and ready for a drink. I pour myself a generous Vodka on the rocks and plop three olives in for fun and dirty it up just for a change of pace.

Looking around to see who may be about, I spy a new face and bid him welcome.

"Hi Thorald, good to meet you." Extending my hand, "I'm HF, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm not sure how many fighters you'll find here, most tend to fall into the lover category." Giving him a wink.

"Glad, Angel, DW,CG and dragon! Good to see you all are well and enjoying the weekend. I think it's a good evening to throw some meat on the grill and see what happens."

A very brief visit before going to bed. It's been a tough few days but I'm looking forward to some rest. I raise a glass

o CG, Yeishia, Halo and all my friends in the inn. And a special toast to the many ghosts of the past who graced this place with their presence. THANK YOU!:kiss:

Belly full of London Broil and sauteed portabella mushrooms and sweet onions, not to mention the loaded baked potato, I make another drink at the bar and settle into a chair near the couches to write.

"Good to see you Lisa, even if fleetingly, and hello to any lurkers who may be about."

Popping into the Inn, all caught up on posts for the first time in a week and ready for a drink. I pour myself a generous Vodka on the rocks and plop three olives in for fun and dirty it up just for a change of pace.

Looking around to see who may be about, I spy a new face and bid him welcome.

"Hi Thorald, good to meet you." Extending my hand, "I'm HF, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm not sure how many fighters you'll find here, most tend to fall into the lover category." Giving him a wink.

"Glad, Angel, DW,CG and dragon! Good to see you all are well and enjoying the weekend. I think it's a good evening to throw some meat on the grill and see what happens."

Evening. Anyone else want a pirate thread of a random order? Skies of Arcadia, space pirates, or even traditional ocean ones? A submarine perhaps?

*staggers into the Inn, hobbling like a little old woman and muttering words that would make a sailor blush*

Evening all....

Looking up from my pad and seeing Angle hobble in.

"Hey trouble, what's the matter?" Rising to refill my drink, "I was just getting ready to refill mine, can I get you a drink?"

*smiling weakly at HF and waving off the drink, she works her way to a couch and sinks into it slowly*

No thanks, partner... I took a muscle relaxer a bit ago... I swear I've pulled a year's worth of weeds between yesterday and today and every single blasted muscle in my body is telling me how much it hates me. :eek:

Returning to my chair with drink in hand. "I hear you. I have weeds on my agenda for tomorrow, but I cheated. I sprayed the crap out of them with Roundup on Friday, should be at least a bit easier on the back and arms." Taking a sip, "Though I may be in here tomorrow moaning and groaning too.. and for all the wrong reasons like you." :D

I blame my hubby for this... We're on week #3 of his trip to Germany (one more than he was supposed to be over there for) and have three more to go...

*gives a deep heartfelt sigh*

He SOOOOO owes me a girls' weekend for this.

I blame my hubby for this... We're on week #3 of his trip to Germany (one more than he was supposed to be over there for) and have three more to go...

*gives a deep heartfelt sigh*

He SOOOOO owes me a girls' weekend for this.

At the very least... perhaps you can convince him into a Pocono weekend without the bunk beds." Smiling at her as he remembers the Champagne Glass tubs from the Pocono Hotels of his youth that still exist today.

Perhaps....after he finishes the honey-do list I've been compiling seeing as how I'm having to venture into his domain (yard work that is...).

I'm also battling an ant invasion in my morning room.... Little devils! Although I think I've managed to contain them to just the one room... Is funny how well chalk really does work.

Perhaps....after he finishes the honey-do list I've been compiling seeing as how I'm having to venture into his domain (yard work that is...).

I'm also battling an ant invasion in my morning room.... Little devils! Although I think I've managed to contain them to just the one room... Is funny how well chalk really does work.

Hmmm. Not sure about ant repellants. I know Peppermint Oil works well on many insects and arachnids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back