Care to Chat... Round 2

36 c, though they feel huge today

Uh oh, we'd better examine them closely......to see if there is any reason they feel huge today.

Yeah, that's the reason I'm going with. :D

Oh, and your PMs are full. I accept no responsibility for that fact. ;)

edit: Fine, it's possible I'm partially responsible. :p

Last edited:
Uh oh, we'd better examine them closely......to see if there is any reason they feel huge today.

Yeah, that's the reason I'm going with. :D

Oh, and your PMs are full. I accept no responsibility for that fact. ;)

edit: Fine, it's possible I'm partially responsible. :p

Fixed :p

Absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to see you in a lacy bra and panty fashion show. You're so sexy in the sports gear...

i see what you mean about your boobs feeling hugee today =) im feeling pretty huge myself from these pictures

Lol. Like a piece of meat. The other night we left a note on a waitress's top receipt that said "hey. Great tits"

So, after looking through your pics, is it safe to say "hey, great tits!!!!!" to you also ;) Though technically, we've not see your tits on this thread......hummmmmmm, we might need to change that so that my earlier comment is proven correct :D

So, after looking through your pics, is it safe to say "hey, great tits!!!!!" to you also ;) Though technically, we've not see your tits on this thread......hummmmmmm, we might need to change that so that my earlier comment is proven correct :D

Ya know, normally I don't post full tit pics, but what the hell.

Here!

Last edited:

Here!

God, they are just sitting there, all delectable, your nipples begging to be touched and teased and sucked and nibbled on.

Here!

The earlier comment ABSOLUTELY TRUE. VERY nice pic. Thanks for posting. I'm certainly glad that you broke your normal rule this once. Or to put it another way

HUBBA HUBBA

:devil: :D

Back