I guess I'm always sat on the naughty step

I am always a HUGE fan of fishnets. Just something about a nice pair of legs in sexy fishnet stockings that makes me all warm and fuzzy!

Your latest purchase, or gift...
haven't really gotten anything sexy for myself in a while...ermm last thing i got was a sheer wench top thingy which looks nice but not sure i suit it..i could do that if you would like

I am always a HUGE fan of fishnets. Just something about a nice pair of legs in sexy fishnet stockings that makes me all warm and fuzzy!

fishnets classic consider it done once i have my cam up and running

haven't really gotten anything sexy for myself in a while...ermm last thing i got was a sheer wench top thingy which looks nice but not sure i suit it..i could do that if you would like

I think we will decide if it suits you, or not.

Well I found your new thread a tad late but I hope you had a very merry Christmas and hope you a happy 2014!!!
I'm glad you have continued and I'll try not to lurk all the time.;)

Hi you British sex-dream! Missed you and im so glad you are back. After they closed down the long threads I was worried you wouldn't come back. Welcome back.

Wish I could tie you take my bed right now and give you what you deserve for letting us wait for you!

:ust "living in the moment", enjoying your "hotness" in my arms!!!

heheh you shameless flirt

think this link should have a huge bold warning for those suffering with epileptic seizures =P

but regardless.. your pics... thank you and good night!

amazing ;)

hahah yeh i thought it moved slower sorry..

haha glad you enjoyed them..as always i love taking them

Hi you British sex-dream! Missed you and im so glad you are back. After they closed down the long threads I was worried you wouldn't come back. Welcome back.

Wish I could tie you take my bed right now and give you what you deserve for letting us wait for you!

i haven't had my own laptop for a while so i haven't been about really... sorry and you're not allowed to tie me up for that meanie

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=796025
link to my old thread for some old piccies.

god i forgot about my first pictures some of them are awful :S aarg..hopefully getting a tablet soon as my laptop broke a while back so haven't been online in a while

I wondered where you had got to............. mind you I haven't been about much over the holiday.

my dearest people I need a hand in ideas for some new stories..I haven't written anything naughty in a while

How about you get a job as nanny for some rich family who take you on a cruise. You get so drunk one night on duty free that you fall overboard. You are "rescued" by some natives from a small tropical island where they have never seen a white person. They think that you are some sort of Goddess that came from the bottom of the sea, however they have a strange way of worshipping all of which involve sexual acts. They also have many herbal potions and body lotions that have aphrodisiac qualities ............................... You can take it from there. :D

god im getting turned on by tumblr now...this site is dangerous

Still following me then? :devil:

hmm what should be my first picture set off the new year? suggestions anyone?

I believe something artistic is called for.............. naked with body paint?

i haven't had my own laptop for a while so i haven't been about really... sorry and you're not allowed to tie me up for that meanie

If I'm not allowed to tie you up for that. how about just because I want to? :kiss:

I wondered where you had got to............. mind you I haven't been about much over the holiday.

why where you been?

How about you get a job as nanny for some rich family who take you on a cruise. You get so drunk one night on duty free that you fall overboard. You are "rescued" by some natives from a small tropical island where they have never seen a white person. They think that you are some sort of Goddess that came from the bottom of the sea, however they have a strange way of worshipping all of which involve sexual acts. They also have many herbal potions and body lotions that have aphrodisiac qualities ............................... You can take it from there. :D

ooh write it for me. i wanna know how you see it going

Still following me then? :devil:

I assume so

I believe something artistic is called for.............. naked with body paint?

mmm i have always wanted to paint on myself..

If I'm not allowed to tie you up for that. how about just because I want to? :kiss:

you're always so mean to me

why where you been?

Mostly over-indulging.

ooh write it for me. i wanna know how you see it going

You know I don't have the patience to write more than a few words, but I was imagining well- endowed natives with little clothing who believed that to get favours from their new Goddess they had to keep her sexually sated at all times. The men and women would massage oils into your skin and feed you aphrodisiacs each morning that made you crave sex. You would then be expected to chose your several partners for the day..... of course there would be jealousies and fights over you. Maybe you would be taken by other tribes..........

I assume so
:D

mmm i have always wanted to paint on myself..

Strange I wanted to paint on you.

you're always so mean to me

But, naturally :)

Any chance of another set with lipstick writing on yourself? That was top stuff it was.

Coming over (yes literally) the thread quite late, Little Miss Red was a favourite of mine.

Many fun sessions were spent listening to your audio too, nothing like hearing a sexy Northern lass cumming hard.

start to 2014

going back to school

Attachments

• 140104-231705.jpg
    140104-231705.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,151
  • 140104-232217.jpg
    140104-232217.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 948
  • 140104-232006.jpg
    140104-232006.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 984
  • 140104-231920.jpg
    140104-231920.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,015
  • 140104-232635.jpg
    140104-232635.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,099
clover clamps

mwah mwah

Attachments

• 140105-011314.jpg
    140105-011314.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 984
  • 140104-225440.jpg
    140104-225440.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,040
  • 140104-225515.jpg
    140104-225515.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 957
  • 140105-000136.jpg
    140105-000136.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 140105-011237.jpg
    140105-011237.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,009
mwah mwah

Those clamps are very kinky and sexy and give a peek into a litany of other painful pleasures that might arouse you....

P.S. I've long followed your other thread an am very happy to see you've started a new one, even if I haven't posted. :)

Back