Any Canadians around? part 2

Hi guys....are we all still surviving?
So all is quiet now that Rob Ford has been told not to talk lately.:rolleyes:
What will be on the news now?

Hi galen! Hello crazy.

What's going to be on the news? Well, I guess we can get back to the Senate scandal or there's always the weather. Heaven knows, if Toronto gets the least amount of snow in the forecast, that's all anyone in the media will be talking about. ;)

Hi galen! Hello crazy.

What's going to be on the news? Well, I guess we can get back to the Senate scandal or there's always the weather. Heaven knows, if Toronto gets the least amount of snow in the forecast, that's all anyone in the media will be talking about. ;)

Howdy Anna

I am so warm snuggled in a blanket right now, listening to music.
Had a good day at work and relaxing. Hi anna and galen.
yes the senate scandal is always making the news as well. I have no idea who to believe on that one.:rolleyes:

Oh, I think the news will turn towards Black Friday now.

Hello everybody! (waves from the west coast) :nana:

People started camping in line yeaterday for Friday sales! :eek:

Also, USA Thanksgiving. Be prepared for poor travel condition reports and other tragedies both big and small. :(

Here the sky is overcast, chilly and I have to go to the gym....
Argentina in January!
Ahhhh :)

QC, I am waiting for some sales. I need a new washing machine. Thought maybe the black Friday sales would give me a few but looks like I will have to wait for Xmas . On a major purchase like this, I need a good sale.
Woke up to several inches of snow this morning. It does look pretty.
Be safe out their my friends.:rose:

Oh, I've done that. My neck and shoulders were a mess for a week afterward. I hope you get to avoid that and feel better soon!

Aw thanks, I fall so much during these winters that I now just toss everything in my hands (my coffee this time) and brace for my fall. Just a sore bum and no coffee this morning but my head is in one piece :D Enjoy the sunshine today!

Ooh..sounds sore DirtySecrets, be careful.
I know hubby hurt his back today shovelling snow. Not enough to bring out the snow plow but heavy enough to hurt lifting it too.
You are so right anna ..so pretty until you shovel it...lol

Had a cop pull me over today to see how drunk I was.

Think it's time to put the motorcycle to sleep for the winter...sob! :(

I haven't seen a motorcycle on the streets for some time now.
It had to end sooner or later Porkwarrior.

Back