Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you could find one"? In your other posts you said your step dad raped you for a couple-ish years and that you "grew to love it" and posted favorably about it in Incest is Best.

I no longer have contact with him and my Hubby is NOT interested in me calling him Daddy AT ALL!!! But he does very much understand my need for it but he is unable to stay hard after I call him that or with too much "bondage" or pain.

I no longer have contact with him and my Hubby is NOT interested in me calling him Daddy AT ALL!!! But he does very much understand my need for it but he is unable to stay hard after I call him that or with too much "bondage" or pain.

Maybe your step-father raping you is a turn-off for your husband? *shrugs*

Your husband isn't into DD/lg or even into too much bdsm. Have you two discussed this before you started calling him Daddy?

Inquiring minds want to know, what kind of sausage? ;)

Okay, okay...angelic....

Sucker! :p

Peaches is such a good little. :D

Good little..?

little one.

(ROFL.......Can't catch my breath to answer my sister's inquiry.........Probably a good thing as I'm picturing something roughly the length and shape of a bratwurst.....but not a bratwurst.....;))

Your husband isn't into DD/lg or even into too much bdsm. Have you two discussed this before you started calling him Daddy?

Yes we discussed it and we tried it a couple times but it never worked... He can pin my hands to the bed or spank me, and fuck me in the ass (with LUBE), but cannot talk dirty to me or call me names or tie me up or anything like that.

Yes we discussed it and we tried it a couple times but it never worked... He can pin my hands to the bed or spank me, and fuck me in the ass (with LUBE), but cannot talk dirty to me or call me names or tie me up or anything like that.

He's into vanilla.

(ROFL.......Can't catch my breath to answer my sister's inquiry.........Probably a good thing as I'm picturing something roughly the length and shape of a bratwurst.....but not a bratwurst.....;))

LOL

I love you my sweet sister, Peaches.

:)

LOL

I love you my sweet sister, Peaches.

:)

I love all you ladies!! :rose: :heart:

I love this thread, and the giggles from some of the silly banter. But also the support and welcoming nature each of you have shown me. That means a lot to me.

I love this thread, and the giggles from some of the silly banter. But also the support and welcoming nature each of you have shown me. That means a lot to me.

I agree. :heart:

I am an only child (explains a lot, doesn't it) and I always wanted sisters. :rose:

(((Hugs))) "To you too Photo - most people that come here get what they give so just know that you have been a joy to welcome and add to our family!"

I agree. :heart:

I am an only child (explains a lot, doesn't it) and I always wanted sisters. :rose:

"I'm not...not exactly anyway but my half sibling were so much older - my half-sister was 24 when I was born. I always wanted sisters too though - the kind you could cuddle with, stay up late, dish about boys, give each other mani-pedis and help with dates and life......"

Wait, Monday just started...

I'm a day ahead being in Australia.

My little girl is seeing her neurosurgeon tomorrow. Her tethered spinal cord is back and she has had several different tests in the last few months to determine if she has to have surgery. If the tethering is not causing her damage, then we just wait and see if it does, she will eventually have to have surgery, but this will be an issue until puberty ends for her, so the less releasing of the cord, the better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. :rose:

Will do.

YAY!!!! I have internet, cable and phone again!! I thought I did something wrong when I unplugged the modem to set up a new router. It turns out the neighbor's lawn service cut the cable to my house. A weekend without internet, cable and phone (with a 12 year old) was loooooonnnnngggggg. Giggles.

Happy Monday--belated, that is. :eek:

Oh dear, glad to see you back though

"Hayley, glad it went well - if you need anything, just PM - I try to check in at least once a day. How are you feeling?":rose:

Thank you. I will. My heads above water so can't complain

"Hmmmm - if he's going to scramble me I think I might prefer being served up with sausage..........just sayin';)"

I'm with you on that one

Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone, depending on where you are! I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Good morning daddies and girls. Sorry, I fell asleep last night. A quick update--daddy M and his Angel are doing well. They have been pretty busy with the move. I'm sure he will post here soon.

Happy Tuesday!! :kiss:

"Morning ALL - Hayley, INL, Photo! Cool, rainy morning here - lovely weather for sleeping in - Special thoughts and prayer going out to sweet Serene and the baby girl today as they head off to the doctors. Love and (((hugs))) to the rest of my sisters too and to the Daddies who watch over us all. Happy Tuesday (Wednesday Hayley;))!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back