Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure what else to say lol :eek: and the one other thing I could say that has given me pause would make me seem bad lol

Thank you very much.

I hope everyone has a much MUCH better Monday then I had

Wait, Monday just started...

Thank you for your kindness. We'll see what happens, I hate to give up on something that could be good but I've realized I'm not willing to give up on myself either.

Don't cast pearls before swine. :rose:

Would you pick the good chunks of meat out of vomit? No? Then don't do it in this situation either.

If I could find a Daddy... I would do anything he asked me to... I LOVED to please my Daddy....

"If you could find one"? In your other posts you said your step dad raped you for a couple-ish years and that you "grew to love it" and posted favorably about it in Incest is Best.

"Morning all - Happy Monday (if that isn't a contradiction in terms). Sorry to be absent - not much time for self-indulgence here and stress headaches all weekend as I contemplated all the work to do (which SO assures me will all get done in time) Good news is I did manage to find a realtor who thinks she can sell the house - bad news is she doesn't want to see it until it is 'photo ready'.... (Oh, and managed to find a reasonable priced local source for boxes too) Hope all my beautiful Sisters are well and happy and all of the Daddies too. Have a good week everyone - Love and Hugs and welcome to the Newcomers!"

It will go all well. Trust me ;)

:(. maybe yoga and stretching to help with the soreness?

It's not the muscles that are hurting. I have bone spurs and chips in one foot, the same ankle has arthritis. Yep, old sports injury that wasn't diagnosed properly, plus family history of both osteo and rheumatoid arthritis

It's not the muscles that are hurting. I have bone spurs and chips in one foot, the same ankle has arthritis. Yep, old sports injury that wasn't diagnosed properly, plus family history of both osteo and rheumatoid arthritis

:(:( i'm sorry to hear... so advil is very much necessary? does the weather affect the pain?

my boss knows when its gonna rain, he complains that his shoulders hurt alot. when he starts getting grumpy, we get our umbrellas lol.

i hope you feel better :)

Thank you :)

When I get grumpy at work, I'm told to check my blood sugar or told to eat something LOL

My little girl is seeing her neurosurgeon tomorrow. Her tethered spinal cord is back and she has had several different tests in the last few months to determine if she has to have surgery. If the tethering is not causing her damage, then we just wait and see if it does, she will eventually have to have surgery, but this will be an issue until puberty ends for her, so the less releasing of the cord, the better. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back