Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! Mine was fab, with a big road trip, campfire on the beach, and now a broken liver. :-D

Mmm, thanks SS - I'm very flattered.
:D. fuckable, eh? I love being referred to as fuckable. :kiss:

LOL. love the 'Hot Mess' comment! I can be a bit of a mess at times.
:kiss::rose:

Yes. Very, very fuckable:kiss:

I am not a Catholic...but forgive me Father for I have sinned....:devil:

Damn! Your new photos are phenomenally sensual and oh so good.

Agrees with the ladies, you have beautiful lips.:kiss:

oh dear. :eek:. My favourite song during that era would have likely been the sound of keys jangling just within my focal range.... :(

Dang. I wondered where I lost my 50s Corvette keys...

No, I'm not that old either. There are so many songs played here in the US which cover from the 50s to the present; One does not have to be born in that year which the song originated, to be familiar with it. I prefer most of my music from the sixties up to ninties.

Rockin' pics as always...

picking my jaw up off the floor and wiping drool off my keyboard as we type...........

You have a pretty fucking hot picthread yourself, PK.
If you're not careful, I might just start sending you PM's. ;)

Yes. Very, very fuckable:kiss:

I am not a Catholic...but forgive me Father for I have sinned....:devil:

Damn! Your new photos are phenomenally sensual and oh so good.

Agrees with the ladies, you have beautiful lips.:kiss:

Thanks, SS!:kiss::kiss: I could use some of that fucking right about now. :)

Dang. I wondered where I lost my 50s Corvette keys...

No, I'm not that old either. There are so many songs played here in the US which cover from the 50s to the present; One does not have to be born in that year which the song originated, to be familiar with it. I prefer most of my music from the sixties up to ninties.

Rockin' pics as always...

Perhaps I'm just a Modern Man. ;)

It was very nice tanning weather yesterday, so my back patio was a little bit of heaven.

f6d4be2c4c791626adb5e492a8fd2ca7_zps1e639be1.jpg

I even took a few for you back fetishes. Hey, I know you're out there. ;)

e98c1b761b97ae6857de224e4823b66f_zps4708c629.jpg

f198fbc5931ce76684b62fc7a330d2a4_zpsf08f71be.jpg

But I prefer this one. Just imaging being underneath me, your hands circling my waist and grabbing my ass and pulling me closer, your legs entwined with mine, as I ease slowly into you...

14e3e6c568f417148556973cb30c9628_zpsc61c38e2.jpg

*ears pull flat back; green eyes squint at the prey and haunches start quivering for pounce...*

*Sudden, deep sigh*

I get so tired when I have to explain
When you're so far away from me
See you've been in the sun and I've been in the rain
And you're so far away from me

Wow, Jerry! That last one...

It made me forget for a moment that I have be abstinent for many weeks still...

Damn Jerry! Fuck!

The last one should have been a gif.

UNF!

Damned! You have some GOOD ideas, SS!
I think I need to get back onto the GIF track.

*ears pull flat back; green eyes squint at the prey and haunches start quivering for pounce...*

*Sudden, deep sigh*

I get so tired when I have to explain
When you're so far away from me
See you've been in the sun and I've been in the rain
And you're so far away from me

Now, I know that one!
same guy, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQxAAWnzpc8

Wow, Jerry! That last one...

It made me forget for a moment that I have be abstinent for many weeks still...

Well, you need to correct that. I generally try to have sex every day; I do prefer if someone else is in the room, but it's not essential. :eek:

sdkf [fpo[[aaa'a'/gaaagga/hkksa;ljfajl;'

sorry...tongue on keyboard....

and between that one and the last two series, holy fuck, man. HOTTT!!:rose:

:kiss::rose:
Nothing like a heat wave to make everything wet. ;)

Jerry... Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. Fucking Jerry! Damn dude... That's awesome. You're awesome. Fuck. Man. Geez. OMFG!! Jerry!

Jerry... Jerry, Jerry, Jerry. Fucking Jerry! Damn dude... That's awesome. You're awesome. Fuck. Man. Geez. OMFG!! Jerry!

LOL. That's exactly the affect I was looking to cause. :D:D:D

OMG You're right!!!! OK SJ!! Do over!! :D We want a gif!!! :p

haha. I would appease this today, but I do have to go sailing. I'll try to get a few shots in, and promise a .gif later in the week.

Unfortunately, I need really good lighting to get image quality like that, and there are only a few spots around my house that I can't be seen by the neighbours. I'll work on it. ;)

Jesus Christ.........
It was very nice tanning weather yesterday, so my back patio was a little bit of heaven.

f6d4be2c4c791626adb5e492a8fd2ca7_zps1e639be1.jpg

I even took a few for you back fetishes. Hey, I know you're out there. ;)

e98c1b761b97ae6857de224e4823b66f_zps4708c629.jpg

f198fbc5931ce76684b62fc7a330d2a4_zpsf08f71be.jpg

But I prefer this one. Just imaging being underneath me, your hands circling my waist and grabbing my ass and pulling me closer, your legs entwined with mine, as I ease slowly into you...

My God, Jerry. I love your arse and you have a beautiful back, but that last one.... :eek:

That's so fucking hot. I imagined so bad that I wanted to blow off work, go back to bed and fuck myself senseless. :devil:

I'll have to work at the Bondage/Control stuff, it doesn't come to me naturally...:eek:

65abf49c91f897c3307704e550b645bd_zpseb877f33.jpg

Hahahaha!!!!!! You'll never make a convincing submissive. On the other hand, I'm pretty sure I could be convinced to let you use that belt on me! :D;)

Today was warm. But perusing your latest photos again is causing a heat wave in my nether region and brain. Damn! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I hope you had a good day out in your boat. Maybe that could be a location for gif making? ;)

Today was warm. But perusing your latest photos again is causing a heat wave in my nether region and brain. Damn! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

I hope you had a good day out in your boat. Maybe that could be a location for gif making? ;)

Just think...he could really make some waves. :D:rolleyes:

Just discovered your Thread:D WOW you sure got a hot & sexy Bod :p mhhhhhhh

LOL. That's exactly the affect I was looking to cause. :D:D:D

haha. I would appease this today, but I do have to go sailing. I'll try to get a few shots in, and promise a .gif later in the week.

Unfortunately, I need really good lighting to get image quality like that, and there are only a few spots around my house that I can't be seen by the neighbours. I'll work on it. ;)

I called your neighbors and they said they wont mind at all! They even added that they would be willing to help with the lights/camera :D

Back