Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suffer from light-triggered migraines, have since I was 14. I know how bad headaches can get.

"Sun light or artificial light (or both)? Strobes (or strobe effects) can definitely trigger mine as can overly bright fluorescent lights (although I'll never convince my boss of that) - this time of year that's more likely than food triggers although stress will always be a huge factor I expect. You have my sympathies Daddy RJ - I wouldn't wish migraines on my enemies. If someone would just cut off my head and bury it deep, far far away I'd feel just fine:("

"Sun light or artificial light (or both)? Strobes (or strobe effects) can definitely trigger mine as can overly bright fluorescent lights (although I'll never convince my boss of that) - this time of year that's more likely than food triggers although stress will always be a huge factor I expect. You have my sympathies Daddy RJ - I wouldn't wish migraines on my enemies. If someone would just cut off my head and bury it deep, far far away I'd feel just fine:("

Sunlight's the worst, but these new light bulbs can do it as well.

I can tell when they're coming. I'll get these auras at the perifery of my vision. When they start, if I can get three Advils plus an entire can of diet Dr Pepper in me within 10 minutes, I won't be so bad, just have some sweats. If not, I need to get to a dark room, doesn't have to be quiet, soft noise is fine, and lay for 2 hours.

"Hi sweetie - been a long interesting weekend - almost called 911 Friday night had a bad reaction to a medication I've taken lots of times before.........Now on day two of hell's own headache. Keep telling the body - get it ALLLL out of your system before Thursday at noon!" ;)

Oh no. I'm so sorry to hear that. I've only had a reaction to medicine one (migraine medicine in fact).
You will be better. *gentle hugs*

Sunlight's the worst, but these new light bulbs can do it as well.

I can tell when they're coming. I'll get these auras at the perifery of my vision. When they start, if I can get three Advils plus an entire can of diet Dr Pepper in me within 10 minutes, I won't be so bad, just have some sweats. If not, I need to get to a dark room, doesn't have to be quiet, soft noise is fine, and lay for 2 hours.

"I have gotten auras occasionally but not always and they aren't visual - I smell things that aren't there - for two days now I would swear to you someone was burning something in the kitchen, or had a fire going in the fireplace (or was smoking in my house) - I can smell the darn smoke - nothings burning, there's no fire, it's the migraine - sometimes I smell flowers, lilacs or honeysuckle, something very sweet - might be snowing outside but.....it's the migraine"

"I have gotten auras occasionally but not always and they aren't visual - I smell things that aren't there - for two days now I would swear to you someone was burning something in the kitchen, or had a fire going in the fireplace (or was smoking in my house) - I can smell the darn smoke - nothings burning, there's no fire, it's the migraine - sometimes I smell flowers, lilacs or honeysuckle, something very sweet - might be snowing outside but.....it's the migraine"

My sister and I are the first on BOTH sides of the family to encounter migraines. Hers are triggered by noise. My son has them, his triggers are sweet pollen - honeysuckle, lilac, and some certain roses.

I hope everyone has a good day. I'm off to bed. Tired, this working business is crazy ;)

Sleep well TT, sweet dreams. Work at least keeps you out of mischief, I just managed to get my crust earner back from an understanding friend, so now to try and ensure it earns some crusts.
Good morning to everyone else, no time or taste for coffee, but a Diet coke from the fridge will go well!
Be back later.:D

Sleep well TT, sweet dreams. Work at least keeps you out of mischief, I just managed to get my crust earner back from an understanding friend, so now to try and ensure it earns some crusts.
Good morning to everyone else, no time or taste for coffee, but a Diet coke from the fridge will go well!
Be back later.:D

I wouldn't DARE get into mischief i'm too sweet and innocent for that, can't you see my halo?
Congrats on that. Crusts are over rated I say.
ew ew ew coke is very bad for you and diet anything is even worse. Do you know how long it takes your poor body to get rid of that fake sugar?

Ok sorry ignore my morning hormonal rant. I'm in quite a mood today

Last edited:
I wouldn't DARE get into mischief i'm too sweet and innocent for that, can't you see my halo?
Congrats on that. Crusts are over rated I say.
ew ew ew coke is very bad for you and diet anything is even worse. Do you know how long it takes your poor body to get rid of that fake sugar?

Ok sorry ignore my morning hormonal rant. I'm in quite a mood today

Nae,
All you littles, sweet you might be but Bill Sykes had nothing on you for mischief, halo or no flippin' halo.

And yes diet drinks may have side effects, but they do circumvent sugar, which has a nasty tendency to shorten the life of diabetics;)

Nae,
All you littles, sweet you might be but Bill Sykes had nothing on you for mischief, halo or no flippin' halo.

And yes diet drinks may have side effects, but they do circumvent sugar, which has a nasty tendency to shorten the life of diabetics;)

Hey now I resemble that comment

Oh right sorry forgot about that. I'll get off my soap box then.

Aww, I feel terrible for all of you suffering from migraines. I've only had a couple in my life. They are awful. Sis Peaches--get well quickly!

Hi RA! Hugs and smiles!

I hope everyone is doing well--Cookie, daddy Stan, daddy M, daddy HS Hayley, Photo, Justine, CA, and the rest of the group too. Leaving big smiles for each of you! :D:D

:kiss:es and
glomp.gif
to all of you in case I don't get a chance to post again before I leave tomorrow!

Aww, I feel terrible for all of you suffering from migraines. I've only had a couple in my life. They are awful. Sis Peaches--get well quickly!

Hi RA! Hugs and smiles!

I hope everyone is doing well--Cookie, daddy Stan, daddy M, daddy HS Hayley, Photo, Justine, CA, and the rest of the group too. Leaving big smiles for each of you! :D:D

Hi and yes am fine exhausted got a busy week

glomp.gif
to all of you in case I don't get a chance to post again before I leave tomorrow!

Ooh!!! It's time for your trip to meet your Daddy? Sending you lots of warm thoughts for your plane ride and butterflies. Be safe and come home to us soon? :rose::rose:

I miss my daddy he is never on here, and the only time he comes on it's for something sexual

Good evening to all the lovely littles :rose: and the Daddies that love them. :) I hope everyone had a good day. I had a few wicked thunderstorms during the day, but now it's most cleared out and looking nice for a few days.

Peaches: I hope you're feeling better and over your migraine (((HUGS))) :rose:

I hope everyone has a good day. I'm off to bed. Tired, this working business is crazy ;)

I hope you slept well last night and that you're feeling better :rose:

glomp.gif

Safe travels and may you and your Daddy have a wonderful time, photo! :rose: We will miss you!

oh, Goodness! Photo..don't forget to pack your toothbrush..:D

*jumps Mutato*
*pins him down for a smooch*

Lol

Glad you're about this evening.!!

Peaches, ditto Daddy M on the headache.. Hope you feel better.

I posted a song in my thread..just gonna mention it here and there. Thought some of you might be interested in hearing it.. I'm really not that sad. I actually feel kinda free at the moment. Stressed, but free...

Hope you all enjoy your evening. :kiss:

*jumps Mutato*

Lol

I posted a song in my thread..just gonna mention it here and there. Thought some of you might be interested in hearing it.. I'm really not that sad. I actually feel kinda free at the moment. Stressed, but free...

*lays back, hugs RA and smooches her back* :D

I'm happy you're feeling free, dear lady! You've always got my prayers and happy thoughts. :rose:

OMG am exhausted got so busy weeks starting with this one I think am gonna go to bed early
So good night daddies and sisters

*jumps Mutato*

Lol

Oh, he's "helping" me pack. Telling me....errr....reminding me of things I may need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back