I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you work from home and have deadlines, Friday is just another day. Mine was mehhh.

BrettJ in Canada

young and old fetish

young female with fetish for much older men. looking to explore this fetish in every way imaginable...prefer men over 50, but even older is better. interested in hearing from old men with interests in young females and/or those (men and women) who share the same fetish and have experiences.

Ok

young female with fetish for much older men. looking to explore this fetish in every way imaginable...prefer men over 50, but even older is better. interested in hearing from old men with interests in young females and/or those (men and women) who share the same fetish and have experiences.

What would you like to know sweet girl? PM with your questions, I will be happy to answer creatively and honestly.............

My first older guy irl was when I was 16. He was 35 and married. He taught me a lot about my body, and I've been hooked on older men ever since. My former owner was 49 when we started. I was 24. I haven't been with any guys under 40 irl in more than a year.

My first older guy irl was when I was 16. He was 35 and married. He taught me a lot about my body, and I've been hooked on older men ever since. My former owner was 49 when we started. I was 24. I haven't been with any guys under 40 irl in more than a year.

As a man approaching 40 this gives me a little hope for the future... :)

59 male. I love women old and young...but find it intriguing that a young woman might be attracted to me. Tell me how to capitalize on this phenomenon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back