Courage acquired

Love both of them LW ! I certainly could picture myself lifting the shirt up and pulling the panties down. Yum !

It's late I know. I've been out with M for most of the evening. He's been taking my mind off of the week. But, I didn't forget about all of you. Here's a few pics I took at girls night.

The Shirt I Arrived in:
103_4411_zps480349ce.jpg

Ass shot:
103_4408_zps551cea51.jpg

Front & Back! A great pairing of pics. Many luscious curves. So sensuous. So sexy.

FabulousSexiness.gif

Many thanks. :D

Well thank you. Thank gosh I had some ready to go!

Love both of them LW ! I certainly could picture myself lifting the shirt up and pulling the panties down. Yum !

Didn't you mean "The Shirt I Came in" ;) or was it off by then ?

Hmmmm so I am inspiring thoughts of undressing me? ;) Oh, and I chose my words carefully, the shirt I arrived in!

Very hot and very sexy views!!! :devil:

Thank you sweetie. I can guess what the devil is for. ;)

I just love this pic of your ass with the gap between your legs. I can image myself reaching up between your legs and gently touching your treasure through those thin panties. You press yourself against my hand, increasing the contact. I continue to rub you as I feel you getting warm and moist. Hmmmmm. Many thoughts in my mind about what I would like to do with you. Great pleasure for both of us.
509.gif

103_4408_zps551cea51.jpg

Good morning and happy Friday everyone! I apologize for no pictures yesterday, but I was not feeling well at all. But, now that the fever has been broken I promise to have some pictures up later today. Enjoy your Friday! TGIF!

Good morning LW. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Have a great day. TGIF! and then it is WEEKEND!!! Yeah! :)

Good morning LW. Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Have a great day. TGIF! and then it is WEEKEND!!! Yeah! :)

Only a little longer and I can call it quits for the day! Then time for St. Patrick's Day weekend. Wonder what I will do to celebrate?

Only a little longer and I can call it quits for the day! Then time for St. Patrick's Day weekend. Wonder what I will do to celebrate?

I am part Irish. I plan on celebrating with my beverage(s) of choice. Lots of cold ones in the fridge! :D

C'mon up to the Big Apple. The parade is tomorrow and I'll show you around the city.

You know I may remember this a bit later in the year. My favorite broadway star is coming back to broadway and I really hope M takes me. Even if it is just a day trip.

damn, i got lucky and logged in right when you were presenting us with your gift.

i want to unwrap it with my mouth.

Well I am glad you logged in at the right time ;)

Can I unwrap that gift? :D

I think I need to form a line. Wonder who would be first?

Those are some luscious gifts LW. My mind is busy thinking of all that I could do with those "gifts"

xo

Luscious? Yes, they are pretty good, I think. Oh, all that you can do? More than just one idea?
Very, very nice gifts. I should be so honored to receive such gifts.
Our gifts from you (for which I am very thankful for) are these pics. :D

Heaven-Boobinisity.gif

Well thank you! I love the gif too!

Looks like the line is already forming. John, you get first dibs...if you can make it ;) :kiss::kiss:

Hey! I am closer. I bet I can beat John there. :D On my way.
attachment.php

oh yea, what's your address? :confused:

Attachments

• smiley-happy035.gif
    smiley-happy035.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 25,066
Last edited:
Back