Have you ever had CYBER SEX at work?

This Monday I had some pretty heated email exchanges with someone, which drove me, happily, crazy, and because I have no private office, which seems to be the case for about 80% of the men here (no fair!), I just let it build and build, and had a lovely ending when I got home.

Yes

Since I own the company I do jerk off a lot at work the privilege
Of working after hours and being the owner ;)

Oh yes, today as a matter of fact, with a very special person, she knows who she is.:)

Since I own the company I do jerk off a lot at work the privilege
Of working after hours and being the owner ;)

I used to do it before I retired and sold my company, had many delightfull moments and several online love affairs. ;)

the lovely man who told me about this place use to text me at work so much that i would RUN, not walk to the nearest bathroom. made my day soooo much better!

I had an online relationship, and we used to have wild cybersex, then one day she gave me her mobile number, and asked me to phone her, as she had set it no tone and put the vibrator action on. She said she was at at her desk alone, and was putting the phone in to her pussy and if I called she would not answer, because the phone would be inside her, so as she typed, she would cum knowing that I was on he other end of the phone.

I found that so erotic.

I had an online relationship, and we used to have wild cybersex, then one day she gave me her mobile number, and asked me to phone her, as she had set it no tone and put the vibrator action on. She said she was at at her desk alone, and was putting the phone in to her pussy and if I called she would not answer, because the phone would be inside her, so as she typed, she would cum knowing that I was on he other end of the phone.

I found that so erotic.

Excellent. I once mailed a woman a type of vibrator she wanted and she'd use it on the phone with me. I also sent her some panties to whear when she did it. I asked her to wear the panties while she used the vibratorr and send them back to me which she did. The good old days. Computer and phone sex can indeed be fun.

I'm now retired as well but I also had some phone sex and cyber sex at work in years past. However, one of the reasons I did retire was that my company was bought by a larger company and they started puting browsing trace software and web page blockers on the computers. You couldn't even check your own personal e-mail via Hotmail or Yahoo with out a big red warning screen coming on telling you that your time spent on that site would be monitored and reported. Talk about Big Brother.

Excellent. I once mailed a woman a type of vibrator she wanted and she'd use it on the phone with me. I also sent her some panties to whear when she did it. I asked her to wear the panties while she used the vibratorr and send them back to me which she did. The good old days. Computer and phone sex can indeed be fun.

I'm now retired as well but I also had some phone sex and cyber sex at work in years past. However, one of the reasons I did retire was that my company was bought by a larger company and they started puting browsing trace software and web page blockers on the computers. You couldn't even check your own personal e-mail via Hotmail or Yahoo with out a big red warning screen coming on telling you that your time spent on that site would be monitored and reported. Talk about Big Brother.

True, I used to use my own private lap top

When I was finishing up my degree, I managed to snag a corner study space and would occasionally log on to Lit for some needed diversion. Had to "finish" in the bathroom from time to time too

I never had actual cyber sex at work but I did use the in house pm program to tell my friend who worked at the other end of the office about all my naughty indiscretions. Then when something happened one day my pm history was pulled and I was immediately fired due to my inappropriate conversations.

Never cyber at work but did meet with an employee in a vacant office space and bent her over a desk. If anyone would have been walking outside they would have seen us through the windows and the space was not locked...was very exciting. For a few weeks after we kept testing about it and had to skip a lunch or two due to my pants getting a little wet...

I was in training for a new job last week and the week before. I lost my "cyber at work cherry" during this time. :eek: It was fun, but obviously not a situation where I could relax and let go and really enjoy it. I was with other people at all times, not closed in an office or a cubicle.

:D

I was in training for a new job last week and the week before. I lost my "cyber at work cherry" during this time. :eek: It was fun, but obviously not a situation where I could relax and let go and really enjoy it. I was with other people at all times, not closed in an office or a cubicle.

That must have been some training session. Hope you're still gainfully employed

Thank God I don't have a private office. I wouldn't get anything done. :eek:

I've finished myself off in the ladies quite a few times. :devil:

That must have made the lessons a little hard to pay attention to. How did you ever keep from yelling?

well, at least you have a sanctuary to use when necessary

That must have made the lessons a little hard to pay attention to. How did you ever keep from yelling?

Luckily in one case it was while watching a film, so my whimpers were disguised. Another time was while some loud things were going on around me. I still couldn't be loud, but it was easier to hide what was happening. It was fun but I do like being able to be vocal better. :D

I love making eye contact across the office after sending a particularly filthy email. The mix of shock, embarrassment and lust in anothers eyes is hot, as is the shared secret. However I probably have looked exactly the same.

Smile I had my own office, but with no lock on the door, I was almost caught few times. Then they would wonder why I shouted "DONT YOU EVER THINK OF KNOCKING"

I have enjoyed it on several occasions, makes for a great working environment. Perhaps some companies should incorporate it for moral purposes.

Back