Have you ever had CYBER SEX at work?

Yup

I did when I worked at a wedding boutique as a video editor. It was a largely boring job, so between allowing the computer to work, I'd find a domme to submit to online. Mostly I just wrote fantasies of what I would do if I was there... actually following through on the words would have been a disaster.

Was about an hour ago and got interrupted by a meeting, feeling like I'm gonna burst!

That used to happen to me when I was working, would go in to the meeting feeling very horny, with a bulge inside my pants

No to completion, as us boys tend to make a mess. But, enough that I've needed to excuse myself...

:devil:

Have had cybersex many many times

at work- helps pass a day,

love the foreplay without the climax

;)

I've only exchanged sexy texts at work, but OMG IT IS SO MUCH FUN!

Hell yes! The main reason to go to work isn't it?? Emailing naughty suggestions and dares is the best. Doesn't help with productivity though...

Hi - I've had cybersex with a few ladies while at my office. They were hot. Something nice and immoral about having a hardon at work. As long as you don't have to stand up to meet someone who comes in.

I've had some steamy masturbation sessions with a lady too. Sooo much fun... :)

I can't use the Internet at work, but things have gotten pretty steamy with two or three ladies while they were at work. One partner I guided to a climax; another I just "pestered" mercilessly, knowing that she really couldn't respond (and also, she wasn't actually a partner yet [but she wanted to be, after that...]).

Yes!

I have done it a few times. It was very exciting but I couldn't stand up until me hardon went away.

I've had phone sex in my office....office door shut and locked. Nice to hear her cum first and cum for her as well

Back