Man Candy SRP Inspiration Thread

Yes, Mr. Stranger I will get into your car.
tumblr_miyrvl2mhg1s69hf5o1_500.jpg

Goddammit, I don't know whether to kiss you or slap you. That last one is not fair!!!!!!!!! Forever a puddle when he talks now!!!!!!!!!

Can't be unseen.

Goddammit, I don't know whether to kiss you or slap you. That last one is not fair!!!!!!!!! Forever a puddle when he talks now!!!!!!!!!

Can't be unseen.

laughs

Sorry, sugar.
You can slap and kiss me.
Naw...just kiss.

I'm sorry. I can't hear anything over the sound of me begging to be hit with that cane.
tumblr_miyskfzlVX1s69hf5o1_500.jpg

That looks like an RSM's pointer if the bullet casing on the visible end is anything to go by. Which means the 'bullet' that came with that casing would be at the other end. Plus, the wood in it will be quite solid too. That will leave heavy duties marks in its wake, that's for certain.

That looks like an RSM's pointer if the bullet casing on the visible end is anything to go by. Which means the 'bullet' that came with that casing would be at the other end. Plus, the wood in it will be quite solid too. That will leave heavy duties marks in its wake, that's for certain.

You know your canes! :rolleyes::rose:

Nice, Thyri! I liked the literal man candy, haha! A few pages back I put up a GIF of a guy with a bow on... that one was pretty hilarious.

Yeah, he had a wicked hook on that thing too! Just imagine the G spot stimulation he could give. :devil: :D

georgec.jpg

Sorry that it was over-sized last night. I hope that didn't take away from the humor. I love me some George. ;)

Last edited:
And finally. Dedicated to LCN... this how I will forever imagine him.
tumblr_mixx4cYowo1s69hf5o1_500.jpg

Flattery will, of course, get you everywhere.

You'll have to reverse the hair and beard colors, though. My beard's going grey, but my hair is still almost black.

Back