Say Hello to the Temptresss

enjoying

Temptress, thanks so much for sharing the pics. I noticed the tan lines in the one photo, did you sneak away on vacation to bare that flesh in a bikini? hopefully there is even a good story from said unknown trip

OK Last few .... i think

ad4a984c-dc62-4c47-b123-bd2004cd123c_zps5413ebaf.jpg

P1220604_zps361be1ce.jpg

3b573ac8-3d76-41c6-b1a9-68f6431596b8_zps8b2aabda.jpg

that bums is only missing some red hand prints... it is begging to go over my knee....mmm damn hot pics temptress!!!

Temptress, thanks so much for sharing the pics. I noticed the tan lines in the one photo, did you sneak away on vacation to bare that flesh in a bikini? hopefully there is even a good story from said unknown trip

I went to Cancun a couple of weeks ago! Didn't you get my note? :) No story, sadly ... :(

that bums is only missing some red hand prints... it is begging to go over my knee....mmm damn hot pics temptress!!!

:D *bends over more*

Just simply gorgeous!!!

temp, you are fucking incredible. when you bend over my brain gets all mushy.

Stunning! Simply stunning.

Thanks, guys ... ;)

hey- welcome back- kinda missed you sweety- love the new set- you are still gorgeous as ever MWAh

Absolutley stunning

My wife and I enjoyed your stalking and garter set. She put hers on after looking at yours, saying should would love to have fun with someone such as yourself, who has such elegant taste in lingerie.

My wife and I enjoyed your stalking and garter set. She put hers on after looking at yours, saying should would love to have fun with someone such as yourself, who has such elegant taste in lingerie.

Wow. I would like that too .... ;)

If I was there I'd love to pull that thong to the side for you and give you and licking all night long :p

Mmmmmmm well you know I do taste good! :eek:

I got to say how amazingly beautiful and hot that pic is

Thank you darling!

Back