Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I do agree with this in one respect. I've always had a misgiving at being labelled a "FETISH". I believe our relationship transcends this label. Maybe some of us should consider a new thread. Something more appropriate for serious long term DD/LG couples. Something where reality doesn't need to clash with fantasy so much.... Just a thought and no disrespect to anyone meant.

I've been gone from here for a while (again :rolleyes: I need to get back in the swing of things!) and missed the drama, but have just caught up on the last few pages...Of course everyone is welcome to explore their own fantasies and desires, and while this thread IS on the fetish board and it IS titled "Daddy Fetish" it has obviously evolved into something far beyond a simple fetish for the majority of people who post here. While anyone is welcome to go elsewhere or start a new thread, I just don't think it's necessary based on the argument fireplugm made. Any thread on any message board is made up of the opinions and personalities of the people who post there and just like those people, the thread itself is bound to grow and change a bit from where it started out. I think that a new poster coming into a thread that's pushing 600 pages in length and a year and half in age might want to read at least a page or two of recent posts to see if the actual CONTENT (not just the title) of a particular thread corresponds to their interests and desires and what they hope to gain from participating here.

Like most of my fellow Daddys and Little Girls here I'm not trying to run anyone off and I'm happy to welcome anyone into the fold, but I also don't want anyone who loves this thread and considers it a 'home' of sorts to feel the need to head elsewhere.

I think all it takes (with ANY thread, not just this one) is a few minutes to take a look around, dip your toes in and get a feel for the place to decide if it's what you're looking for or not.

P.S. I didn't take any disrespect from your post Daddy C, and I hope you don't from mine.....I'd just hate to see any of you leave! :rose:

Hmmmmm... Well I have been told i'm charming... And well, you'd have to ask TT about the body of magic power...

Maybe I'm a fetish afterall....

No comment since you have enough of an ego since meeting me

Humph... if you were MY little, I'd be sending you to bed anyway! (mumble mumble grump grump)

*stamps my foot* well she's not I am.

Night peaches. Love you Sis

And may I also just say:

Cookie--yay for happy surprises!

Bella--yay for a grill free day!

TT and DaddyC--yay for naughty fun times at work! (And I hope the Dr. has good news and some answers for you)

Peaches--yay for 8 days to go! (and don't get me started on Disney movies lol)

Hugs and hello to Daddy PA!

I hate hearing how sick and achy everyone has been lately, here's hoping the end of all that is in sight soon!!!! :)

And of course :heart: and :kiss:s to my own sweet and lovely Daddy!

I've been gone from here for a while (again :rolleyes: I need to get back in the swing of things!) and missed the drama, but have just caught up on the last few pages...Of course everyone is welcome to explore their own fantasies and desires, and while this thread IS on the fetish board and it IS titled "Daddy Fetish" it has obviously evolved into something far beyond a simple fetish for the majority of people who post here. While anyone is welcome to go elsewhere or start a new thread, I just don't think it's necessary based on the argument fireplugm made. Any thread on any message board is made up of the opinions and personalities of the people who post there and just like those people, the thread itself is bound to grow and change a bit from where it started out. I think that a new poster coming into a thread that's pushing 600 pages in length and a year and half in age might want to read at least a page or two of recent posts to see if the actual CONTENT (not just the title) of a particular thread corresponds to their interests and desires and what they hope to gain from participating here.

Like most of my fellow Daddys and Little Girls here I'm not trying to run anyone off and I'm happy to welcome anyone into the fold, but I also don't want anyone who loves this thread and considers it a 'home' of sorts to feel the need to head elsewhere.

I think all it takes (with ANY thread, not just this one) is a few minutes to take a look around, dip your toes in and get a feel for the place to decide if it's what you're looking for or not.

P.S. I didn't take any disrespect from your post Daddy C, and I hope you don't from mine.....I'd just hate to see any of you leave! :rose:

No offence taken. I don't really want to leave our little slice of lit, I guess I was just casting in the wind to see what other opinions are out there. I'm in no position to take the higher ground against anyone. As has already been noted - some people just need to understand that a helpful hint does not necessarily equal an insult.

No offence taken. I don't really want to leave our little slice of lit, I guess I was just casting in the wind to see what other opinions are out there. I'm in no position to take the higher ground against anyone. As has already been noted - some people just need to understand that a helpful hint does not necessarily equal an insult.

Agreed! :D

No comment since you have enough of an ego since meeting me

*stamps my foot* well she's not I am.

Night peaches. Love you Sis

So you are actually taking credit for my level of self confidence now are you.? Nice!!!

And Stamp your foot at me again in a tantrum and I'll have to take YOU to bed!!! Oh - I mean SEND you to bed... So there!

So you are actually taking credit for my level of self confidence now are you.? Nice!!!

And Stamp your foot at me again in a tantrum and I'll have to take YOU to bed!!! Oh - I mean SEND you to bed... So there!

Yes I damn well am because I remember how you were before us.

*stamps my foot repeatedly and surpresses a giggle*

good morning daddies and girls. just peeking in after getting a few pm's asking where i am. i'm ok. thank you for thinking of me.

"I can't remember - can you have an Av now?"
I think you can have an av at 100....don't quote me though. I just cannot find an av I like or that seems, well....ME.
Hi!! I had a wonderful surprise this evening..a text saying 'Daddy's home' and the new guy at my door. :) He could only stay a couple of hours, he worked a 12 hr day & his poor dog needed let out.

This little princess is exhausted & ready for sweet dreams. Nighty night!

That is excellent, Cookie. So happy for you :D

"Thank you PWMT - your gentle good sense is always welcome and you said it much better than I could have!"

Hi!! I had a wonderful surprise this evening..a text saying 'Daddy's home' and the new guy at my door. :) He could only stay a couple of hours, he worked a 12 hr day & his poor dog needed let out.

This little princess is exhausted & ready for sweet dreams. Nighty night!

Oh! How sweet! What kind of dog does he have? A dachshund? You know the wiener dogs. Pfffft!
Way to go Cookie!

Good morning to all the sweeties here and big burly Daddies.

Oh! How sweet! What kind of dog does he have? A dachshund? You know the wiener dogs. Pfffft!
Way to go Cookie!

(Giggle snorts) "Good morning Daddy Stan! What's your weather report today? Fair, mid 40s for the morning, increasing clouds, with possible winter mix late....South....hopefully further South than Cookie and I but hate to see it hit anyone...."

(Giggle snorts) "Good morning Daddy Stan! What's your weather report today? Fair, mid 40s for the morning, increasing clouds, with possible winter mix late....South....hopefully further South than Cookie and I but hate to see it hit anyone...."

Actually not bad..sunny with a high in the mid thirties. The driveway is a crusty Ice mix that is not coming off easy. Come on sun. Do your melting magic

Actually not bad..sunny with a high in the mid thirties. The driveway is a crusty Ice mix that is not coming off easy. Come on sun. Do your melting magic

If I was there, you could have just rolled me all over the driveway last night apparently. That would've melted it!

:heart: Keri

Who cares about the weather, I have other things on my mind, like who is going to make me cum;)

Goooood morning!! :)

PWMT, I completely agree and so happy you came home. We haven't seen your daddy in here in awhile. Please send our love. :rose:

Hayley & Daddy C, I hope you are both feeling better.

Peaches, thank you for the weather report. I do appreciate it since I seldom have a chance to watch the news and the weather app I use isn't exactly reliable.

Nfl, yep..100 posts for an av. You will find something soon, I'm sure!

Eric, :eek:! Find Supernipples.

INL, hugs to you!!!

I'm still sifting through messages, so if I've missed anyone, I apologize.

Way to go Cookie!

~giggles~ You're silly, Daddy Stan!

Thanks everyone! He needs a little bit of training, but his heart seems to be in it. :) He is the first person I've dated in a lonngggg time that was born in the same decade.

Good morning, my sexy sisters and our adoring Daddies!

*giggles* I love the back and forth with Hayley and Daddy Ceann!

Keri, I think Daddy Stan has better things in mind than rolling you around on his driveway ... I mean, he might, but he'd be rolling around with you. LOL

Cookie, fingers are crossed for you and this.new guy. Total AWW at his text. Hope you got lots if rest.

Yay for guru status! I've got a ways, still. I have to go get ready, gonna take a look at an apartment this morning!

"Thank you PWMT - your gentle good sense is always welcome and you said it much better than I could have!"

Thanks Peaches! It just doesn't make sense to me to have people who feel at home here to leave so that the thread can become something other than what it is to make others happy. I just think there are more than enough threads to go around and if this one isn't what they were expecting or hoping for, there are plenty of others that very well may be. *shrugs* seems simple enough to me anyway lol

Hope you're having a great day, and keeping warm!! :)

Goooood morning!! :)

PWMT, I completely agree and so happy you came home. We haven't seen your daddy in here in awhile. Please send our love. :rose:

Thanks Cookie, I will be sure to let him know! :kiss:

*drums her nails on the wooden arm of the mottled waiting-room chair, mind not the least comforted by the worn blue carpet, the myraid of out-dated nagazines, or the overtly faux-cheerful fake plants*

My father is having radiating chest pains; we're at the hospital in the family waiting room. Littlun is alternately spinnning in circles, loving the room or crying and demanding to see her Dada.

Please keep us in your prayers. Will update once we know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back