Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are too kind PA........*blushes*.........I don't know about me.....but you are spot on about our PlayWithMeToday.........she is a very sexy little girl........and more than that she has an incredible heart.....:heart:......

We seem to have been MIA a bit.......only popping in once and a while........but you know.......My little one is an amazing girl..........and it's hard to believe it's been a little over a year since we met.....*Kissing* you softly PlayWithMeToday........:kiss:

I would like to wish all the little girls a Merry Christmas.....all the Daddies too......but a very special one for you PA......and a Happy New Year too.......:)

Daddy, what have I told you about making me all teary eyed this late at night! Now I'm going to have puffy eyes in the morning!!! *pouts* If you weren't so sweet and wonderful, I'd be so mad at you right now.....;)

You are so lucky...........:D

I know I am :)

I am rarely speechless.....rarely do I blush.....you have accomplished both in one day.....did I not always say you are amazing..........:kiss::

I love so much that I was able to take you by surprise like that....cause such a reaction in you......and Daddy....YOU are the amazing one! :heart:

Now back to regular scheduled programing........Daddy knows he can do far more than spank you Little One.......I know your wet sounds and whimpers.....and as I attach your collar to your neck.......and I slip my cock into you.......and I hear you say......"Daddy......I need you"......I know I have taken you.....claimed you.....and you know I love you........:heart:

I do need you Daddy....so very much....I want to feel you slide home deep inside me, claiming me as yours, as you know I am....I can feel your love and desire for me and you have no idea what that does to me....

I know I am :)

I love so much that I was able to take you by surprise like that....cause such a reaction in you......and Daddy....YOU are the amazing one! :heart:

I do need you Daddy....so very much....I want to feel you slide home deep inside me, claiming me as yours, as you know I am....I can feel your love and desire for me and you have no idea what that does to me....

Again..........all I can say is...........*sigh*............:heart::kiss::heart:

Merry Christmas to the daddies and baby girls !

I hope the daddies all find their baby girl, and for the baby girls I hope that your daddy takes very good care of you. :)

:eek: "I know I've been absent a very LOOOOOONG time but I wanted to stop in and wish ALL the Daddies and all my sweet sisters the Merriest Christmas and Happiest New Year EVER! May all the love, joy, laughter and abundance of the season bless you and yours! :heart::kiss:

:eek: "I know I've been absent a very LOOOOOONG time but I wanted to stop in and wish ALL the Daddies and all my sweet sisters the Merriest Christmas and Happiest New Year EVER! May all the love, joy, laughter and abundance of the season bless you and yours! :heart::kiss:

And the same to you Peaches! Daddy missed you:heart:

Yes You have.........Merry Christmas Peaches.......:kiss:

Well he already started.. your here!:kiss:

aww, thank you! :eek:

Merry Christmas to the daddies and baby girls !

I hope the daddies all find their baby girl, and for the baby girls I hope that your daddy takes very good care of you. :)

Merry Christmas to you too. :rose:

OH YAY!! Sis Peaches!! You have been missed ever so much!! Please don't be gone for so long without a peek in here?? Merry Christmas sweetie!!!! :heart:

Merry Christmas INL........:kiss:

Merry Christmas daddy G. I hope you have the bestest ever. :kiss:

aww, thank you! :eek:

Merry Christmas to you too. :rose:

OH YAY!! Sis Peaches!! You have been missed ever so much!! Please don't be gone for so long without a peek in here?? Merry Christmas sweetie!!!! :heart:

Merry Christmas daddy G. I hope you have the bestest ever. :kiss:

:eek: "Yes sweetie! I missed all my sisters and daddies too......even though.....believe it or not.....Daddy PA came to find me and just about paddled me.......(nice being missed like that;) ) Things have been crazy busy and look likely to continue but will try to at least check in more regularly. Hope you've been well?" (((HUGS))):heart:

Merry Christmas

HO HO HO, have a great Christmas, I hope that Santa brings you everything you deserve, and crave for ;):kiss:

Happy Tuesday daddies and girls! I hope Santa visited each of you and left something wonderful for you. Hugs and kisses.
:kiss::kiss:

I've been a very good girl this year daddy, did you get me anything for Christmas?

dcp937978.jpg

:eek: "Yes sweetie! I missed all my sisters and daddies too......even though.....believe it or not.....Daddy PA came to find me and just about paddled me.......(nice being missed like that;) ) Things have been crazy busy and look likely to continue but will try to at least check in more regularly. Hope you've been well?" (((HUGS))):heart:
Peaches Merry Xmas and you too INL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back