Eating Your Own Cum

Once I sucked off my husband first thing in the morning. When he came in my mouth, I didnt swallow, but go up and left the bedroom. He thought i went to the bathroom. But I actually went to the kitchen and spit it in a bowl. Then I made scrambled eggs and put it in. I made toast and bacon and brought him breakfast in bed. I didnt tell him until after. He thought it was hot. So did I!

Lynn that's so hot, did he like the eggs?

Whats the next recipe on the list??

Once I sucked off my husband first thing in the morning. When he came in my mouth, I didnt swallow, but go up and left the bedroom. He thought i went to the bathroom. But I actually went to the kitchen and spit it in a bowl. Then I made scrambled eggs and put it in. I made toast and bacon and brought him breakfast in bed. I didnt tell him until after. He thought it was hot. So did I!

Now that's hot!!!

Ok, I know this isnt the same as cum, but a little thing my wife and i have gotten into lately, is adding precum and pussy juice to drinks. Sometimes if we are having a drink together at home, we will start playing with each other, now I tend to produce a lot of precum when I get horny, then she will hold her glass by my cock, and squeeze out a nice little load into her drink, and stir it in with her finger. Then she fingers and plays with her pussy until she is nice and wet, gets as much as she can onto her finger, and stirs it into my drink. We then toast each other and drink up. I know the quantities are relatively very small, but the thought of what we are doing gets us so hot, and really enhances the sex that follows later.

so i wake up at 2am the other night and i am CRAVING cum for some reason. i slip on my panties to help the mood and start jerking myself thinking about throbbing cocks about to spray hot cum all over my mouth, i flip over and my fresh load streams directly in my mouth not losing a drop. i then swish it around and savor my flavor, thinking of how slutty i am i swallow it all down with satisfaction. i then lay my head down on my pillow and fall asleep like a little sissy in my panties! it was so fucking hot and tasty.

tht sounds yummy!! u cud try a variant with the bacon greased with some pussy cream!! :)

Ok, I know this isnt the same as cum, but a little thing my wife and i have gotten into lately, is adding precum and pussy juice to drinks. Sometimes if we are having a drink together at home, we will start playing with each other, now I tend to produce a lot of precum when I get horny, then she will hold her glass by my cock, and squeeze out a nice little load into her drink, and stir it in with her finger. Then she fingers and plays with her pussy until she is nice and wet, gets as much as she can onto her finger, and stirs it into my drink. We then toast each other and drink up. I know the quantities are relatively very small, but the thought of what we are doing gets us so hot, and really enhances the sex that follows later.

you should save a load one day and mix it both your drinks and share your sweetness together

The trouble I have with that, is that before I cum, the idea of tasting my own cum can be quite a turn on, but once i have cum, it loses all appeal. On 3 occasions I have resolved to taste my own cum, and squirted into my hand, onto a table top etc, but then could never bring myself to actually try it.

The trouble I have with that, is that before I cum, the idea of tasting my own cum can be quite a turn on, but once i have cum, it loses all appeal. On 3 occasions I have resolved to taste my own cum, and squirted into my hand, onto a table top etc, but then could never bring myself to actually try it.

yeah that is what i mean is to cum in a glass freeze it then take that out later for your COCKtails

yeah that is what i mean is to cum in a glass freeze it then take that out later for your COCKtails

A few cum ice cubes in your drink sir?
I should try that where I work to some of the assholes I deal with!
Where tight shorts as part of your uniform and smile they think you
want to screw them. That type never tip well either! Just got to find
a place to hide them! LOL

A few cum ice cubes in your drink sir?
I should try that where I work to some of the assholes I deal with!
Where tight shorts as part of your uniform and smile they think you
want to screw them. That type never tip well either! Just got to find
a place to hide them! LOL

You do of course realize that without permission this would be criminal assault right. Just figured a warning is in order if you actually do something this stupid in a work environment.

I prefer drinking my cum straight (straight from the bottle, too :D), but I don't mind it as a salad dressing.

I often wake up half way through the night with a hard one , I cant stop my self from marurbating to a climax, its always so rewarding. I have a cum rag which I keep handy, and after I have cum I wrap my cock in it so there is no spillage.

I prefer drinking my cum straight (straight from the bottle, too :D), but I don't mind it as a salad dressing.

Its a great salad dressing, If the person you're feeding knows and likes it thats great but if they don't know, mmmm, watching them eat is a real naughty pleasure

My wife use to sometimes fill my mouth after giving me a BJ....first time I was hesitent then loved it. Now I enjoy milking my pre-cum and rubbing my cock against her pussy mixing our juices.....also love to sometimes jerk off on her tits and stomach and pussy and mix with her tastes...LOVE IT!

My wife use to sometimes fill my mouth after giving me a BJ...

That is one of my favorite things... Eating a fresh creampie of my own making is a close second. It's nice to know that there are others who share in the enjoyment of this.

Still haven't been able to do it any pointers.

No offense intended, panty man, but I know from experience that hearing from a guy who's managed to get past the post-orgasmic blues and is now a devout eater isn't the advice our friend here is looking for, I'm afraid.

I'm no expert, WolfBird, by any means. I'm a victim of the blues pretty much every time, too. It helps to be one of those lucky enough to have a partner who's willing to coax you through that ennui and encourage you. Any guy here who's been gung-ho about lapping up that load once they jack it into his palm knows that once that cum's shot, you just don't care anymore. You aren't necessarily disgusted by the idea or repulsed by it, that desire just goes away.

For me, it becomes a case of mind-over-matter. Now, this isn't an every time thing for me. More loads go to waste than go in my mouth, but I do manage once in a while. For me, it's primarily just reasoning myself into doing it. There's typically little enthusiasm to it, but more of a "what the hell." Once I've got it in my mouth, I feel a sense of accomplishment, but that hurdle is a tall one.

The way I manage to get over the blues, my friend, is to "Just do it." I don't know if repetition will get you into Panty Wearer's league, but it can be done.

Oh, and if taste is part of the problem, like he said, pineapple juice helps, as well as cutting out things like caffeine and smoking. Sometimes medications can change the body chemistry enough to affect the taste of semen, at least from what I understand, but those two that I mention above really make a difference.

I don't know if that helps, but as far as I know, there's no magical solution.

Let's face it: if it tasted as good as some of our colleagues here say, the human race would have died out a long time ago...

very tasty turn on

I have had my cum on a few different treats. I had them posted here years ago when I had a different screen name. I do enjoy it fresh from the tap best or a sweet creampie. I recently have learned to edge and flow a good bit of precum. Then if I keep it under control I will flex and get a decent amount of cum too. Doing it this way and licking / sucking it up as I go gets me so worked up that I stay hard and horny. While consuming and long after. I decided to save up some so I could get a really big amount to fill my mouth. Really I guess its not all that much. It only is an ounce jar. It took a couple edgings a day for four days to fill up. Now I can't decide if I should drink it all at once as I am about to cum full on or should I pour it on some tasty treat? I would love to here from everyone what to do. I will consume it tonight as I am at work walking around with a bottle of cum in my pocket. I am surely it will not be any good if I wait till next week. I must say though the other night on my way home I just had to have a taste. I ment to only dip the tip of my tounge in then when I moved it away from my lips the strand wouldn't break. I ended up with a fourth of it in my mouth and savored it for 10 minutes before I swallowed. What a turn on it was. I then topped it off again yesterday. So tell me my fellow pervs. How should I consume this cum?

I have had my cum on a few different treats. I had them posted here years ago when I had a different screen name. I do enjoy it fresh from the tap best or a sweet creampie. I recently have learned to edge and flow a good bit of precum. Then if I keep it under control I will flex and get a decent amount of cum too. Doing it this way and licking / sucking it up as I go gets me so worked up that I stay hard and horny. While consuming and long after. I decided to save up some so I could get a really big amount to fill my mouth. Really I guess its not all that much. It only is an ounce jar. It took a couple edgings a day for four days to fill up. Now I can't decide if I should drink it all at once as I am about to cum full on or should I pour it on some tasty treat? I would love to here from everyone what to do. I will consume it tonight as I am at work walking around with a bottle of cum in my pocket. I am surely it will not be any good if I wait till next week. I must say though the other night on my way home I just had to have a taste. I ment to only dip the tip of my tounge in then when I moved it away from my lips the strand wouldn't break. I ended up with a fourth of it in my mouth and savored it for 10 minutes before I swallowed. What a turn on it was. I then topped it off again yesterday. So tell me my fellow pervs. How should I consume this cum?

very slow edging for a good hour sipping your jizz through the whole journey savoring every strand the whole way through! every drop you taste picture your cock spraying that cum you are tasting. when you finally blow the load you have been working so hard for do it right on your face with some going in your mouth. It WILL be hot!

That is hot. Not sure why, but it's pretty intriguing....

Back