Really Experienced
Dry humping...

Couch thread got me thinking, how many of you used to this :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dry humping

Yes here as well
I used to call it grinding but now have changed it to
Dryhumping

I usually call it frottage to avoid sounding like a middle schooler, but it's very enjoyable. For a while, it was the primary way I made my college girlfriend orgasm.

Dry humping can be very pleasurable. Have been able to ejaculate that way. Not that I usually have a problem with it. Lol. Nice way to orgasm when others might walk in accidently

I was texting with an old girlfriend a couple months ago. We started talking about how we used I used to lie on top of her on her couch after her parents went to bed. We'd grind into each other for what seemed to be hours. I usually ended up cumming in my jeans.

Been there, done that. I still enjoy dry-humping from time to time, as long as I know that the "real deal" is soon to follow! :D

Me too!

I was texting with an old girlfriend a couple months ago. We started talking about how we used I used to lie on top of her on her couch after her parents went to bed. We'd grind into each other for what seemed to be hours. I usually ended up cumming in my jeans.

Great memories of my high school days dry humping my girl friend until I came in my pants. Wonder what my mother thought of my crusty white jockey shorts - hard as a rock from the dried cum!

Panties

I enjoy getting my butt humped in panties, guilty pleasure wont lie. :rolleyes:

I've enjoyed humping a woman's soft butt in panties since my high school girl friend let me do it. It is still a huge turn on for me to this day. Caylee, seeing your avatar got my mind (as well as other things) daydreaming about it again. Thank you for that! Maybe we can chat sometime :)

I've enjoyed humping a woman's soft butt in panties since my high school girl friend let me do it. It is still a huge turn on for me to this day. Caylee, seeing your avatar got my mind (as well as other things) daydreaming about it again. Thank you for that! Maybe we can chat sometime :)

I can normally be found on yahoo quite a bit! Feel free to message me there :).

Going out to a club and finding someone to grind with is pretty hot.

This is so apt hahahahaha

I was reprimanded for doing this in a club on Friday haha

Unfortunately it ended there but it was hot - we weren't exactly humping but there was some rubbing and tongue sucking and groping on a sofa hahaha!

Back