Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness... new around these parts and very amazed and turned on.

Welcome to the forum good_girlbbw........it's always good to be......"very amazed and turned on"......we all are here to be amazed in some way or another.......and obviously we all hunger to be turned on.......:rose:

I have a weird thing: I have a huge crush on Jonathan Frakes, who looks quite a bit like my dad ... I wouldn't ever call a partner "Daddy", though.

Good morning daddies and girls! Sorry i've been absent. It's been busy in real life. I hope everyone is doing well and smiling! Kisses all around!!!

Nibbling Kisses to Simone, Peaches, Mojo, DBS, daddy PA, daddy G and my long time friends!

Special Good Morning kisses with lingering touches for my Daddy!!! You are very special and wonderful!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:x infinity :cattail:

. . .
Nibbling Kisses to Simone, Peaches, Mojo, DBS, daddy PA, daddy G and my long time friends!

hehe. . .*giggle*. . . that ticks sis INL. . .

Good Morning to all the Daddies and the special little girls that :heart: them. . . i think we should all thank Daddy G & sis Mojo for the fine afternoon of play yesterday. . . it was a beautiful thing to witness. . . special licks to both of you...

*cat-like stretches, pushing up white cat eye glasses, sipping from Cream of Irish coffee....Focuses on social media today (think pimping her writing)*. . . Grrr. . . purrrrr. . . so, I guess I thought this would be fun...like playing on Lit all day or something. . . I was so delusional. . . it's like tweeting, way less fun than people made it sound. . .

Comforting morning hugs & :kiss:es & licks to Daddy D. . .

hehe. . .*giggle*. . . that ticks sis INL. . .

Good Morning to all the Daddies and the special little girls that :heart: them. . . i think we should all thank Daddy G & sis Mojo for the fine afternoon of play yesterday. . . it was a beautiful thing to witness. . . special licks to both of you...

*cat-like stretches, pushing up white cat eye glasses, sipping from Cream of Irish coffee....Focuses on social media today (think pimping her writing)*. . . Grrr. . . purrrrr. . . so, I guess I thought this would be fun...like playing on Lit all day or something. . . I was so delusional. . . it's like tweeting, way less fun than people made it sound. . .

Comforting morning hugs & :kiss:es & licks to Daddy D. . .

Good morning, Simone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back