The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The menthol/mint/weird-as-hell feeling I've been having in my mouth. It's mainly my tongue. I've had it for about 4 days and it's messing with my tastebuds. I can't take it anymore. I just tried drinking a cup of milk and it tastes horrendous. Even water tastes like my grandmother's house's smell.

That's interesting. Do you smell anything unusual? Or is it just taste?

That's interesting. Do you smell anything unusual? Or is it just taste?

I can "feel" it a bit when I breathe in the very back of my throat(You know how it feels after you've had something strongly minty? That.), but its mainly just that taste.
I've had it once before, but can't remember the cause. It just went away on its own in a few days, but not this long.

I dont mind an ocasional slap on the ass.. but.. meh.

Now.. the second part. Yes. Sometimes. From the ones I like that from. yes indeed. But I still prefer the belt on my back, arms, legs, sides, everywhere. To me, if your only focus is my butt... i'm so bored and completely, insanely pissed off. So if its for pleasures its not a punishment (i'm not 5, fuck no) then it just doesnt make any sense because the reactions wouldnt be what the spanker is looking for and god help them if they didnt tie me to something. (unless the whole point was to piss off the snarling monster and let her -me- free. Then I could see that appeal)

For me, anything else with a belt but on my butt, is going send me back in time to a very bad place and I rather not go there. I rather like the idea of having to sit gingerly sometimes or not at all. Hell if I understand it.

Now Daddy's punishments? I got a taste of. No thank you. They would make me want to curl up and die. Of course, the taste I got was kinda hot.. but I wouldn't feel that way for long.

I can "feel" it a bit when I breathe in the very back of my throat(You know how it feels after you've had something strongly minty? That.), but its mainly just that taste.
I've had it once before, but can't remember the cause. It just went away on its own in a few days, but not this long.

Just for giggles? Go see a dr. about it if you can afford it.

For me, anything else with a belt but on my butt, is going send me back in time to a very bad place and I rather not go there. I rather like the idea of having to sit gingerly sometimes or not at all. Hell if I understand it.

Now Daddy's punishments? I got a taste of. No thank you. They would make me want to curl up and die. Of course, the taste I got was kinda hot.. but I wouldn't feel that way for long.

-Nods- It was just a very small taste. Then again I don't punish lightly either.

understandable. If its sexual its just part of the whole picture. and I can get growly about it too. And most of the time its because there's a bouncer in view who might take issue with me smacking one of my idiot guy friends.

ETA; I say might because the older staff who know the downstairs crowd very well wouldn't think twice of it. They are used to our madness.
er... you get growly over bouncers watching you smack people.... I'm lost in that story.
But you know full well that I don't use spankings as punishment. I spank because its fun. Usually isn't more than a few pops on the ass because well... I can and enjoy it.

My punishments are actually punishing.

o_O

I was talking about spankings in general.

Switching over to you or people that like them for fun. I'm not one to point out any wrongness in what people find fun. Oh - Hell - no. I'd love to get it, to understand it, I just dont past the whole "people like this" bit. Its kind of like trying to stop understanding why I like sharp toys and scratching and floggers made out of weed wacker string. I dont expect other people to understand that. I just wish, i dunno. that I liked something like that as well. As it is, I dont. Until such a time as I did like it, I dont think i'll fully understand the appeal.

ya know.

er... you get growly over bouncers watching you smack people.... I'm lost in that story.

o_O

I was talking about spankings in general.

Switching over to you or people that like them for fun. I'm not one to point out any wrongness in what people find fun. Oh - Hell - no. I'd love to get it, to understand it, I just dont past the whole "people like this" bit. Its kind of like trying to stop understanding why I like sharp toys and scratching and floggers made out of weed wacker string. I dont expect other people to understand that. I just wish, i dunno. that I liked something like that as well. As it is, I dont. Until such a time as I did like it, I dont think i'll fully understand the appeal.

ya know.

Oh I know lovely one. We have had many the debate upon it. You don't understand a few things about me, and I'll never understand some of them about you. Doesn't mean I don't adore the hell out of you. :kiss:

Some people like spankings. Some people like coconut.
I'd rather have another night of spankings that barely let me sleep than have to eat something with coconut.
Cuz I cannot stands me no coconut. *Shakes head*

Yeah, I'll see about the doctor, FD. Thanks to a screw up with my insurance company, I'm still fighting with my Primary, but may see what I can do about this.

Yea, i get that and we shall leave that one because i'm not retyping the whole paragraph i just erased.

Ive talked to him about those. He is as intense as he is cuddly, thats for sure.

Oh I know lovely one. We have had many the debate upon it. You don't understand a few things about me, and I'll never understand some of them about you. Doesn't mean I don't adore the hell out of you. :kiss:
-nods and nods-

-squishs and :kiss:'s cheek-
Growly at the person I would be planning on smacking. fondly called the "run while you can" growl.

I HAVE ONE OF THOSE!!!!

and now i have a clue too. found it, it was staring at me.

Some people like spankings. Some people like coconut.
I'd rather have another night of spankings that barely let me sleep than have to eat something with coconut.
Cuz I cannot stands me no coconut. *Shakes head*

Yeah, I'll see about the doctor, FD. Thanks to a screw up with my insurance company, I'm still fighting with my Primary, but may see what I can do about this.

Ugh.... insurance companies.

Oh.... my gawd..

I........ was bored for like 20 min!

wtf. That can not become a new reoccurring thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back