The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stilllll Does not get the appeal of spanking.

Really depends on the hows and whys of the particular spanking.

As the spanker(personally)
-And excuse to touch a particular someone's butt
-to start something with a guy(tends to work the majority of the time)
-Because the spankee has earned it

As the spankee(same)
-suck harder
-i love the sound of my hand on your ass
-ineffective punishment, but will get a reaction
-I know you like it

Stilllll Does not get the appeal of spanking.

Well, I don't care to get my ass blistered but read and warm I don't mind and that occasional slap on the ass? Oh hell yes.

On the other side of that coin, there's just something about a man, walking/stalking toward you and slowly pulling his belt from his pants....

C'mere. I'll show you. :D

(Someone call the EMTs. I'm going to need them)
-growls-

-just growls-
Passing out spankings? Is there a line or should I take a number?
Nope, you can go to the head of the line, or well ahead of me.
Really depends on the hows and whys of the particular spanking.

As the spanker(personally)
-And excuse to touch a particular someone's butt
-to start something with a guy(tends to work the majority of the time)
-Because the spankee has earned it

As the spankee(same)
-suck harder
-i love the sound of my hand on your ass
-ineffective punishment, but will get a reaction
-I know you like it
It makes logical sense... but the whole thing just makes me growl or yawn.

Plenty of guys and gals around here willing to dole out spankings.

My hands are full with my girl.

I only threaten to spank Nina because it makes her growl at me.

Well, I don't care to get my ass blistered but red and warm I don't mind and that occasional slap on the ass? Oh hell yes.

On the other side of that coin, there's just something about a man, walking/stalking toward you and slowly pulling his belt from his pants....
I dont mind an ocasional slap on the ass.. but.. meh.

Now.. the second part. Yes. Sometimes. From the ones I like that from. yes indeed. But I still prefer the belt on my back, arms, legs, sides, everywhere. To me, if your only focus is my butt... i'm so bored and completely, insanely pissed off. So if its for pleasures its not a punishment (i'm not 5, fuck no) then it just doesnt make any sense because the reactions wouldnt be what the spanker is looking for and god help them if they didnt tie me to something. (unless the whole point was to piss off the snarling monster and let her -me- free. Then I could see that appeal)

It makes logical sense... but the whole thing just makes me growl or yawn.

understandable. If its sexual its just part of the whole picture. and I can get growly about it too. And most of the time its because there's a bouncer in view who might take issue with me smacking one of my idiot guy friends.

ETA; I say might because the older staff who know the downstairs crowd very well wouldn't think twice of it. They are used to our madness.

Last edited:
I dont mind an ocasional slap on the ass.. but.. meh.

Now.. the second part. Yes. Sometimes. From the ones I like that from. yes indeed. But I still prefer the belt on my back, arms, legs, sides, everywhere. To me, if your only focus is my butt... i'm so bored and completely, insanely pissed off. So if its for pleasures its not a punishment (i'm not 5, fuck no) then it just doesnt make any sense because the reactions wouldnt be what the spanker is looking for and god help them if they didnt tie me to something. (unless the whole point was to piss off the snarling monster and let her -me- free. Then I could see that appeal)

But you know full well that I don't use spankings as punishment. I spank because its fun. Usually isn't more than a few pops on the ass because well... I can and enjoy it.

My punishments are actually punishing.

That sounds ominous. And like something I would say.

The menthol/mint/weird-as-hell feeling I've been having in my mouth. It's mainly my tongue. I've had it for about 4 days and it's messing with my tastebuds. I can't take it anymore. I just tried drinking a cup of milk and it tastes horrendous. Even water tastes like my grandmother's house's smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back