The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, The summer keeps me inside an inactive.. but I am trying to find ways to keep moving..

My problem is mainly my muscles. They just don't recover well from activity. Getting a little better with a new supplement I am taking, but not normal by any means.

LT~

God, I hate this routine of waking up, needle prick, then coffee.

FLT~

I'll be glad to get my clearance to get back on the treadmill. It's been damn near four months now and no strenuous activity of any kind. It's been a bitch.

ACK!! I need to think more about M's response. Mayhap I should skip it (even though I prefer to post in the order that pieces are due....) and work on something for a pretty girl while I allow Danica to formulate a response.

If you drink a lot of soda, especially diet soda, or as we call it 'round here: 'pop'; make sure to take a magnesium supplement, especially if you are diabetic. Diet soda depletes your body of magnesium and magnesium is used by your muscles cells to help use the blood sugar for energy as it should be. More of it is used by healthy muscles, therefore requiring your body to make less insulin to neutralize the excess.

Chromium also helps in blood sugar control.

If you drink a lot of soda, especially diet soda, or as we call it 'round here: 'pop'; make sure to take a magnesium supplement, especially if you are diabetic. Diet soda depletes your body of magnesium and magnesium is used by your muscles cells to help use the blood sugar for energy as it should be. More of it is used by healthy muscles, therefore requiring your body to make less insulin to neutralize the excess.

I did not know that! I don't drink diet pop, but I used to drink lots of pop. Thanks! I crave knowledge! :)

heh heh, pop. When I was growing up, my mom's friend used to call soda "pop" (she was from Chicago).

You're quite a smarty. You're like Bill Nye, except you're and elf.... and not a guy.

heh heh, pop. When I was growing up, my mom's friend used to call soda "pop" (she was from Chicago).

You're quite a smarty. You're like Bill Nye, except you're and elf.... and not a guy.

I had a girlfriend when I was younger and she was from Boston. She always called it a tonic. Took me awhile to figure out what she meant.

Singing in the sunshine,
Laughing in the raaaain.

Hittin' on the moonshine,
Rockin' in the brain.

Got no time to pack my bags,
My foot's outside the door.

Got a date, I cant be late,
For the high hopes hailla ball!

Chicago is the only place I've lived where they called it pop. It was... weird.

We have to be a little crazy. :D

We get ignored by the rest of the world, and we put up with winter. :p

Then again, we are one of the few that can actually sustain our water consumption.

*can't get out of earth science mode.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back