The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt... why is it always like this *sobs*

Llt.... stresssss

Flt... likes Moon's and Zy's new AV.

I did not know that! I don't drink diet pop, but I used to drink lots of pop. Thanks! I crave knowledge! :)

I found it quite interesting when I read about it too. And did you also know that stomach stapling surgery has been proven to cure type 2 diabetes in some people? It has to do with a certain chemical that the stomach releases when it digests food that signals the pancreas to make insulin. With less of the stomach's interior surface busy digesting food, less of this chemical signal gets produced, and hence, the pancreas secretes less insulin. Apparently the resulting changes begin within just a few hours of the surgery, even before the patient is recovered enough to leave the hospital. It starts showing up in reduced blood sugar readings right away.

heh heh, pop. When I was growing up, my mom's friend used to call soda "pop" (she was from Chicago).

You're quite a smarty. You're like Bill Nye, except you're and elf.... and not a guy.

*Blushes and chuckles. * Well, I know about some things, but I'd say SciFiFanGirl and Scuttle Buttin are more knowledgeable about science than I am.

Chicago is the only place I've lived where they called it pop. It was... weird.

Midwest is pop. Thats how we do.

Besides the Midwest, I understand they also call it that in North Carolina. I guess I'm close enough to the region to have picked it up somewhere.

hehe pop...

reminds me of my grandma

*Gives Zydrate a Werther's caramel hard candy and pats her little head as I wrap my afghan around me to stay warm while listening to my loud boring tick-tock of my grandfather clock.* Now run along and have fun, Dearie. Grandma needs her nap time. ;) :D

(Sorry Luna. I couldn't resist.) :kiss:

Ugh, my brain doesn't want to work. I need a final thought for my MMA column this week and there hasn't been any news that sparks my interest. Anyone here a fan of MMA that has something you think should be discussed?

Ugh, my brain doesn't want to work. I need a final thought for my MMA column this week and there hasn't been any news that sparks my interest. Anyone here a fan of MMA that has something you think should be discussed?

If it hasn't been done to death... Who in the hell can currently step up to Junior Dos Santos? Cause I don't think Overeem can do it.

I think if it gets really dirty on the ground maybe Cormier can do it. But he isn't in UFC.

Cause every time I look at who's who in the UFC right now. I think How scared are they over Dos Santos throwing 9 haymakers a second. and how scared is Dos Santos of anything they might do. And they are more frightened of his ability to throw fists.

Dos Santos isn't great. But I don't know who beats him. Discuss.

If it hasn't been done to death... Who in the hell can currently step up to Junior Dos Santos? Cause I don't think Overeem can do it.

I think if it gets really dirty on the ground maybe Cormier can do it. But he isn't in UFC.

Cause every time I look at who's who in the UFC right now. I think How scared are they over Dos Santos throwing 9 haymakers a second. and how scared is Dos Santos of anything they might do. And they are more frightened of his ability to throw fists.

Dos Santos isn't great. But I don't know who beats him. Discuss.

Cain Velasquez has the best chance, and Cormier will be in the UFC after he fights Frank Mir to finish out his Strikeforce contract. But Velasquez has the best chance. As for Overeem, his chin is questionable and he doesn't respond well to pressure. And JDS brings the pressure.

I just finished my last test. I have now officially aced Earth Science.

I am now a class 1 badass.

Class 2, coming up.

Cain Velasquez has the best chance, and Cormier will be in the UFC after he fights Frank Mir to finish out his Strikeforce contract. But Velasquez has the best chance. As for Overeem, his chin is questionable and he doesn't respond well to pressure. And JDS brings the pressure.

JDS does. It's what he does. I think Cormier has the better chance than Velasquez. Sure JDS has 6 inches on Cormier.

But Cormier is Velasquez's Wrestling Coach, and an Olympian. And JDS already knocked Cain out. In like 65 seconds or something. With a torn knee.

I just finished my last test. I have now officially aced Earth Science.

I am now a class 1 badass.

Class 2, coming up.

Thanks. :heart:

Someday, I'm going to send some straight edge overachieving a-hole to mars.

Congratulations. I'm still an apprentice Bad Ass. And if you are sending some Asshole to Mars. Remember he'd never get there without you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back