The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: I know it's not an original idea, and I'm sure it's not the most creative... but it's still a damn fun concept to play out.

Fickle, fickle, fickle. :rolleyes:

FLT: If my neck and back hurt this much already, it's gonna be a very long day. I have a feeling I'll be hitting the pills early today. Won't be worth much when I do, but vacation in two more days. I'm already gone in my mind anyway. :cool:

Fickle, fickle, fickle. :rolleyes:

FLT: If my neck and back hurt this much already, it's gonna be a very long day. I have a feeling I'll be hitting the pills early today. Won't be worth much when I do, but vacation in two more days. I'm already gone in my mind anyway. :cool:

hugs my thyrie

i feel your anguish, i agree w/ the early pill taking and comprehend the thpppppt that comes with it.
Fracking rain.

LT:Why the Frack am i up this early.

:D Nina.

LT: Yes, I am up early, but that does not give you license to be stupid first thing.

rubbs face*

no, that wasnt a dream.

I did have to put my jaw back in socket as I woke up.

Its itchy now.

I hope to hear a grand chorus of sounds from you sometime soon. But we'll have to play it by ear, I suppose. Winks.

Have a lovely day, in case I don't see you later.

giggles

Sounds like it will be a delightful way to spend an hour...or two... ;)

"Private concert...must remember to forge tickets..."

slips him an 'Access All Areas' backstage pass with a wide grin

giggles

Sounds like it will be a delightful way to spend an hour...or two... ;)

slips him an 'Access All Areas' backstage pass with a wide grin

Just an hour or two? Seems like it'd make a nice weekend, honestly. Grins wickedly.

You're probably right, I hadn't taken into account any encores or curtain calls that might occur...

winks

Nods sagely. Oh yes. It's a whole big event. It takes planning, you've got the get the right build up, set up your sound stage. Then you warm up, then you hit the big climax, and then you've got to do a few follow-ups.

Winks back at Brit.

Nods sagely. Oh yes. It's a whole big event. It takes planning, you've got the get the right build up, set up your sound stage. Then you warm up, then you hit the big climax, and then you've got to do a few follow-ups.

Winks back at Brit.

And not forgetting, all the best performances involve some kind of audience participation...

mimics his nodding

...sounds like it would be quite the spectacle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back