The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT: Wow... I am one lucky writer on this forum. My writing buddies so far have delivered some fantastic posts recently. A warm thank you, hug and :rose: to all of you lovely ladies.

A thought

Gods, I hope I am included in that...cuz his real co-writers write circles around ME!!

DUDE!
ITS MY MOTHER!!
*goes to cry at the thought*

*dies giggling*

I dun wanna kick words!!!! -tackles and licks-

Nother Thought

Why oh why does she ALWAYS tackle and lick me when i am trying to think??

Doesn't she know how distracting that is????

Goes over to give Lily a supportive hug It's OK, Lily. Just think of Lady for a while. That'll get rid of those nasty thoughts. Just think of Lady.

*sniffle pout sniffle whimper*
La...dy?
Lady.
Devil Lady.
Devil Lady in nice red stockings and bright boots and-

Okay.
I feel better.
Thanks M13.

Nother Thought

Why oh why does she ALWAYS tackle and lick me when i am trying to think??

Doesn't she know how distracting that is????

Why... cause.

and yes.. yes i do.

Your lucky i'm almost wearing cloths.

Imagine how distracting it would be if i was naked.

Why... cause.

and yes.. yes i do.

*imagines....

wipes drool from chin....

imagines MORE...

nekkid kitty as a finger puppet.....

imagines MORE....

kitty being choked with her own long, dark hair....

wanders off to contemplate this thought in silence*

*imagines....

wipes drool from chin....

imagines MORE...

nekkid kitty as a finger puppet.....

imagines MORE....

kitty being choked with her own long, dark hair....

wanders off to contemplate this thought in silence*

***Giggles wickedly***

*sniffle pout sniffle whimper*
La...dy?
Lady.
Devil Lady.
Devil Lady in nice red stockings and bright boots and-

Okay.
I feel better.
Thanks M13.

Bows with a little flourish It was the least I could do. Plus, if the Lady reads that, it will hopefully make her happy too.

A thought

Gods, I hope I am included in that...cuz his real co-writers write circles around ME!!

Does it include you? swats your backside playfully Of course it does, you silly wolfy type. We are writing a thread together, are we not? That definitely makes you a writing buddy, plus, the last time I managed to check I smile rather cheekily you did manage to have everything that qualified you as a lady, in the physical sense at the very least.

I lean in close, bring my lips close to your ear, allowing the beard hairs to tickle a little All of my writing buddies bring different qualities to their writing that the others don't. Your have your strengths, and talents that they don't. Plus, you're as real as any on the others. Leaves a warm kiss on your cheek

It'll getcha.
Not right now.

But you settle into bed tonight....
... And she'll dance through your head singing that Sexy and I know it song.

I swear to god. If he goes to sleep smiling, and you spoil my dreams with this. I will get you Lily.

If this happens you will be making it up to me for HOURS.

It'll getcha.
Not right now.

But you settle into bed tonight....
... And she'll dance through your head singing that Sexy and I know it song.

Hahahaha.

I do enjoy your warped little mind Lily.

-Gives her a hug- And for that I will spare you a counter that will haunt you for the rest of your waking life.

*Drools a little.*

*grins a LOT*

Does it include you? swats your backside playfully Of course it does, you silly wolfy type. We are writing a thread together, are we not? That definitely makes you a writing buddy, plus, the last time I managed to check I smile rather cheekily you did manage to have everything that qualified you as a lady, in the physical sense at the very least.

I lean in close, bring my lips close to your ear, allowing the beard hairs to tickle a little All of my writing buddies bring different qualities to their writing that the others don't. Your have your strengths, and talents that they don't. Plus, you're as real as any on the others. Leaves a warm kiss on your cheek

*cheeky smile*

Okay, okay. I am definitely a woman, female...however not a lady, at all.

Raises up on tip toe to press a kiss to a bearded chin

You have managed to make me grin and blush all at once, a gentleman you are.

Most definitely.

:rose:

Why... cause.

and yes.. yes i do.

Come to think about it, Nina, just imagining you naked is quite distracting as it is...

God damn it. I need to stop going into these threads with pictures in them. The ladies are driving me insane tonight.

FUCK

horribly tingly.
Kinda like an asleep limb. Doesn't hurt as much if I press hard on the side of my neck.

That generally happens if your nerve gets tweaked. Probably happened if you turned your neck to pop it. If it doesn't intensify, you should be fine.

... Hand. Then mouth. Then fuck. Then double tit fuck. Then facial. Then cum swap....Nursie is in for it now... Is that too excessive...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back