The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly I have this craving. No this desire, for... Witch?

Hello you.

*Cuddles and gropes.*

Ah, now if it's Witch you desire...there just happens to be a generous serving... here! :D

giggles and snuggles, sneaking a nibble...of both pie and CT

Hello to you too.

Oooh...apple pie. sighs

Me too! I went walking to help with the stress which causes these knots then I stretched, but it's still there. Oh well. Sometimes a restful night sleep helps.

I sincerely hope it does. But Otherwise a self shoulder massage can be nice.

I tried that early... I couldn't reach the spot. :rolleyes:

*Symapthies* Hot pack for when you sleep?

Always nice to see a man with a healthy appetite...

She sighs with a smile. Certain bites, to certain spots, making hips twitch and causing back to arch ever so slightly

*Grinding back into the witch, and whispering about certain things he might like for dessert.*

*Grinding back into the witch, and whispering about certain things he might like for dessert.*

Makes a few notes, grinning knowing she has most of his desired desserts close at hand. Pushes against him as he pushes into her, swaying slowly, rubbing.

A shame. But we will try and make her squirm a little before she has to go.

*Running fingers up thighs from behind, and nibbling an earlobe*

Cheeks flush and eyes sparkle

Oh she's squirming a great deal already...after all, anticipation is a powerful thing...

A soft shine and a tremble from the tickling touch of fingertips and lips

LT: Every time I try to stick around here, RL drags me away. :mad:

It's getting so a guy can't even write with people without feeling himself unreliable.

LT: Every time I try to stick around here, RL drags me away. :mad:

It's getting so a guy can't even write with people without feeling himself unreliable.

squeaks excitedly and hugs a Nova tightly, while he's within reach

hugs him too, because she wants to, and pushes herself up onto tiptoes to sigh into his ear

Noises like that...?

flutters eyelashes

He perks a playful eyebrow as he hugs her back, holding her, enjoying the feel of her pressing up against him. He nods softly and then leans down to nibble at the lawn of her jaw. Hmm, that's a good start, but hardly what I was really thinking about.

He playfully slides his hips against hers.

He perks a playful eyebrow as he hugs her back, holding her, enjoying the feel of her pressing up against him. He nods softly and then leans down to nibble at the lawn of her jaw. Hmm, that's a good start, but hardly what I was really thinking about.

He playfully slides his hips against hers.

pushes against him, tightly, front to front, curves crushing against solid frame

Well, I'd love...I really would...to give you a full demonstration of my complete range of sounds, although it would take some assistance from your lovely self to achieve some accuraately...but the RW is going to steal me now...maybe I can give you a 'private concert' another time soon...?

pushes against him, tightly, front to front, curves crushing against solid frame

Well, I'd love...I really would...to give you a full demonstration of my complete range of sounds, although it would take some assistance from your lovely self to achieve some accuraately...but the RW is going to steal me now...maybe I can give you a 'private concert' another time soon...?

I hope to hear a grand chorus of sounds from you sometime soon. But we'll have to play it by ear, I suppose. Winks.

Have a lovely day, in case I don't see you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back