The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if this Avatar of Justice joins the party?

I could use a bottle of Smirnoff Ice or a glass of sparkling grape juice...

Thanks! I needed that!

What's happening lately? I'm counting down the days (108 currently) until I get high-speed internet back (as well as cable tv and digital phone service).

Welcome to the party. Take off your clothes and tell us a little about yourself.
That's no problem here... *shucks off his underwear, as that's all he's wearing*

Some of you might have seen me on YouTube as Swagnilla Ice, or seen my posts elsewhere (as WhiteEagle [or a variation of this], MCG1985, MCG, or BlackFalcon). If not, I encourage you to do so. ;)

I'm a writer of fan fiction (mostly Pokemon but also Stargate and LEGO/Barbie in the future) as Swagnilla-Ice-1985 - if anyone wants, I'll PM you the link to my profile where you can see my stories there. I tend to write Mature or Teen rated stuff, mostly because I love lemons, but also because life isn't always as nice as we'd like it to be, unlike the cartoon and anime worlds.

I'm also a blunt person, I tend to avoid beating around the bush if I can avoid doing so. I also don't talk to my parents as much as I used to (due to a couple of fights we've had over the years), and am a spiritual person, but no longer religious - I am what I like to call a "former Christian". I prefer friends who don't judge until they know me very good, but have been blocked on Facebook after several so-called friends showed their true colors.

Anything else you want to know about me, just ask.

That's no problem here... *shucks off his underwear, as that's all he's wearing*

Some of you might have seen me on YouTube as Swagnilla Ice, or seen my posts elsewhere (as WhiteEagle [or a variation of this], MCG1985, MCG, or BlackFalcon). If not, I encourage you to do so. ;)

I'm a writer of fan fiction (mostly Pokemon but also Stargate and LEGO/Barbie in the future) as Swagnilla-Ice-1985 - if anyone wants, I'll PM you the link to my profile where you can see my stories there. I tend to write Mature or Teen rated stuff, mostly because I love lemons, but also because life isn't always as nice as we'd like it to be, unlike the cartoon and anime worlds.

I'm also a blunt person, I tend to avoid beating around the bush if I can avoid doing so. I also don't talk to my parents as much as I used to (due to a couple of fights we've had over the years), and am a spiritual person, but no longer religious - I am what I like to call a "former Christian". I prefer friends who don't judge until they know me very good, but have been blocked on Facebook after several so-called friends showed their true colors.

Anything else you want to know about me, just ask.
I think you mean, "know me very well". I'm a grammar nazi.

Yeah, I make mistakes like that when writing quickly as I did when I posted that. I sure hope I can overcome that flaw...

I hope so.

Got any questions that I can answer? I'm open to talk on almost any subject.

I need to find another job (as this one is barely giving me any grocery money after rent and the loan are paid), yet it's impossible to print resumes when you can't get your printer connected to your desktop (at least at the moment).

I needed it.

Feeling much better now. Just was having an apple cart catastrophe, from out of the blue. Found the rock that caused it, and it is currently being dealt with swiftly, if not severely.

Things should be looking up again quite quickly.:D

Great to hear that, cc'skittykat (mind if I call you kitty for short?)!

I'm enjoying a bowl of creamy chocolate rice custard right now. :D It's my comfort food, and I made a huge pot - good thing cause I didn't get much money for groceries from this week's paycheck. Of course, you can read all about that problem on the journal now. :p

I'm so glad I don't work until 5 PM tomorrow, as I may get some more writing done! Like the avatar I chose?

Great to hear that, cc'skittykat (mind if I call you kitty for short?)!

I'm enjoying a bowl of creamy chocolate rice custard right now. :D It's my comfort food, and I made a huge pot - good thing cause I didn't get much money for groceries from this week's paycheck. Of course, you can read all about that problem on the journal now. :p

I'm so glad I don't work until 5 PM tomorrow, as I may get some more writing done! Like the avatar I chose?

You can't go wrong with chocolate. It fixes everything. Care to share the recipe?

I needed it.

Feeling much better now. Just was having an apple cart catastrophe, from out of the blue. Found the rock that caused it, and it is currently being dealt with swiftly, if not severely.

Things should be looking up again quite quickly.:D

I've been there, CC. Unfortunately, I'm my own rock.

Doll, we need to get together again. I really miss everyone.

But for now, I'm off to bed. Sleep sweet, Nakeds.

You can't go wrong with chocolate. It fixes everything. Care to share the recipe?

I've been there, CC. Unfortunately, I'm my own rock.

Doll, we need to get together again. I really miss everyone.

But for now, I'm off to bed. Sleep sweet, Nakeds.
I'll share the recipe once I get my food site back up and running - that's a promise (but I just modified another recipe, and combined it with variations of another one)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back