I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.I am in love with older white men!!Always have.Probably will until I get old,then switch to younger men.lol

welcome aboard eveygirl. interesting writeup one you profile. just to let you know my prints are on file was investigated by the FBI so that I could have a security clearance in the army they didn't find anything.

but what about the MVR and the other requirements, am thinking of adding blood test as well,can't be to careful

Hello everyone.I am in love with older white men!!Always have.Probably will until I get old,then switch to younger men.lol

Welcome C , wish you have all the fun and attention this thread has to offer

but what about the MVR and the other requirements, am thinking of adding blood test as well,can't be to careful

I went right past MVR because my aged brain could not remember what the acronym stood for. as for blood test I get one every year the VA has it as a standard part of the blood work my DOB is there for all to see but if you must it is
February 8th 1970.

Now would be a really strategic time for an assertive older man to look me up on yahoo... just sayin'....

what ever tonight brings I expect it to be a close game. I expect the refs to keep it that way, good for the NFL.

Yeah I do expect is to be a close game...I have my pom poms ready... I'm the cheering squad...LOL I'm the only NYG fan in the house....

Yeah I do expect is to be a close game...I have my pom poms ready... I'm the cheering squad...LOL I'm the only NYG fan in the house....

I'm a die hard Skins and Patriot fan to boot. "what can I say growing up New England stunk and I hate New York so the Giants were out." so I am rooting for the Pats all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back