I probably shouldn't...

I'm suppose to be nice...but those last few pics reminded me of a fantasy. ;)

attachment.php

This one I love.....

A teasing shot if ever there was one..

Seeing you walk into the kitchen dressed like that first thing in the morning.......

Can't fantasies be nice?

this one is......it involves a bed...a beautiful woman naked and her warm mouth for my use. :D

Maybe not gentleman nice...but it is a wonderfully warm thought.

I agree with the others, so tastefully done and with such class. What an incredible set of pictures, AG. You definitely define class, and I am thankful that you have posted. Keep posting at your pace, don't let anyone get you down and know that this is quite the amazing collection you are so kind to share with us!! :rose:

I'm hoping for a warm front to move through

Me too...really, me too!

I agree with the others, so tastefully done and with such class. What an incredible set of pictures, AG. You definitely define class, and I am thankful that you have posted. Keep posting at your pace, don't let anyone get you down and know that this is quite the amazing collection you are so kind to share with us!! :rose:

Aw - so kind. That will keep me posting for sure:)

This one I love.....

A teasing shot if ever there was one..

Seeing you walk into the kitchen dressed like that first thing in the morning.......

this one is......it involves a bed...a beautiful woman naked and her warm mouth for my use. :D

Maybe not gentleman nice...but it is a wonderfully warm thought.

Such vivid imaginations you both have!

Good morning AG! (well morning here at least)

just gorgeous thread.... wonderful work ;)

Back