The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all the scintillating conversation in here, I'm heading out. Not sure yet if I'll make it back tonight or not.

Take care all :D

*hugs*

I think something is in the water. The princesses over here are having issues too.

Or perhaps sun spots. I was trying assemble a support for removing the microwave over the stove and slammed my thumb with a hammer. I haven't done that is so many years . . . :eek:

Fortunately, I didn't hit it hard enough to do much more than make me change my design and cuss a bit. It's one of those reminders that the prudent craftsman relies on screws and pilot holes! :rolleyes:

Fortunately, I didn't hit it hard enough to do much more than make me change my design and cuss a bit. It's one of those reminders that the prudent craftsman relies on screws and pilot holes! :rolleyes:

And countersinking the screws to give it that 'pro' touch. :D

So....Beep? LOL my story is at 90 votes right now, im trying for more but Im kinda happy with what i did LOL

So....Beep? LOL my story is at 90 votes right now, im trying for more but Im kinda happy with what i did LOL

Oh very good! I don't think any of my stories have that many votes, even the ones that have been posted for a couple of years.

ETA: My bad. Two of mine do but the rest are far, far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back