The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phoo! Meanie. Speaking of finger-lickin' good...I'm thinking of some consolation for not getting any of the cake beginning with 'p' and ending with 'y'. :devil:

Parsley? Well, I wouldn't call that finger-lickin' good, but to each his own.

And now I'm off to bed. Good night.

No, it's a frame that holds a futon. When it's in one configuration it's a sofa and then you can spread it out into a bed.

Not to denigrate your woodworking skills, but a couch/bed futon is neither...my daughter had one in her guest room for a while...it was like sleeping (or sitting) on a sack of corncobs...it's why we began staying in a hotel on a visit. ;)

Not to denigrate your woodworking skills, but a couch/bed futon is neither...my daughter had one in her guest room for a while...it was like sleeping (or sitting) on a sack of corncobs...it's why we began staying in a hotel on a visit. ;)

<snerk> maybe that was her plan... :eek:

Hello, Tom. :kiss::kiss:

Hello, Naked People. :)

I am looking for one for the teen. She wants to move up from a twin to a full futon.:rolleyes:

It's purely for sitting in front of the fireplace up in the studio and emergency guest bedding. The studio also has a Murphy bed for regular visitors.

Well, and fucking in front of the fireplace on chilly winter nights, of course. :D

Hi Di. :kiss::kiss: How you. darlin'?

Teens, god bless 'em. can sleep on a sidewalk waiting for concert tickets, so a futon must feel like a Sealy Posturepedic. :D

I'm napping lots, Tom...how are you? :kiss:

Futons actually aren't bad for guest beds if you put one of those foam toppers on them. I wouldn't do it long term but for an overnight now and again, it beats some of those pullout couches with the bar in the middle.

It's purely for sitting in front of the fireplace up in the studio and emergency guest bedding. The studio also has a Murphy bed for regular visitors.

Well, and fucking in front of the fireplace on chilly winter nights, of course. :D

Everyone has to have a hobby. Hi, Bear. :kiss:

Hello, Molly. Hello, CC. :) Hope you are both well.

ETA: Goodnight, all. :rose:

Last edited:
Hey, cc. "Ah'm so short Ah kin sit onna dime and dangle me feet." Sixty-four days and counting loudly.

I can believe it.

I am doing the debate over going for the MEB and getting the medical retirement (80% VA eligible), or put up with the BS for another 12 years...:rolleyes:

Hey Everyone! :D

How y'all doin' this evenin'?

Are y'all havin' trouble with slow page loading on this site or is it just me? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back