The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent the morning shampooing the puppy out of the carpet. With the new containment system, the training should go easier. Now that I have her smell scrubbed away, hopefully she'll take advantage of her new freedom and do her business outdoors.

A few minutes ago, she jumped up on a chair and couldn't get comfortable. Apparently, the pillow in the chair was cumbersome to her, so she very carefully and with great effort, nosed it off the chair. She's a particular animal.

She must be related to the terrorier who settles down on the sofa on her fleece pillow and then rearranges the afghan around it into just the right place. Then she sprawls all over it and goes to sleep. :D

Ave Nero, Hi Tom, Smooches Molly. I'm going to go water in front and then "Nature" comes on. By the time I get back here, y'all be in bed. And tomorrow is sawdust night. Uh, see you Tuesday?

Ave Nero, Hi Tom, Smooches Molly. I'm going to go water in front and then "Nature" comes on. By the time I get back here, y'all be in bed. And tomorrow is sawdust night. Uh, see you Tuesday?

That's right, growl and run...see if we care. :D

Have fun, VM.

A particular female in that house? Who woulda thunk :rolleyes:

Smartass.

She must be related to the terrorier who settles down on the sofa on her fleece pillow and then rearranges the afghan around it into just the right place. Then she sprawls all over it and goes to sleep. :D

She finally got comfy, decided it wouldn't work and plopped down on the floor.

Then she got up and tried to squat right next to the door. :rolleyes: Caught her just in time. Out the door she went.

See ya. Snuggles to you.

She finally got comfy, decided it wouldn't work and plopped down on the floor.

Then she got up and tried to squat right next to the door. :rolleyes: Caught her just in time. Out the door she went.

Good catch.
Hope she gets this potty stuff figured out soon.

But she'll learn to crap in the yard pretty quick. ;)

Don't hold your breath on that...

When I said her people, I meant that. Bichons think they're the one's in charge and it's not that they are your dog, but that you are their people. Just like a very bright child, they will be obstinent and do things to spite you just because you did something they didn't like. They know what's right, they know what they're supposed to do and they'll do it when they're in the mood to do so.

When I said her people, I meant that. Bichons think they're the one's in charge and it's not that they are your dog, but that you are their people. Just like a very bright child, they will be obstinent and do things to spite you just because you did something they didn't like. They know what's right, they know what they're supposed to do and they'll do it when they're in the mood to do so.

I think they've been talking to the cats. :D

You might be on to something ... read a description of a bichon frise and almost all of them use the term very catlike.

Hmmm...I was making a joke, but that's interesting. Most dogs aren't that complex in behavior...it's run, eat, shit, bark, bite and screw for most of them...I'll have to check those critters out.

Dog behavior only looks simple to humans. It's actually very complex between dogs. They have a language that's vocal, gestural and olfactory. We can, with work, figure out the sounds and the body gestures but the scents are a mystery and will remain so for a long time.

Well, I think I'm heading off to bed shortly, as the ol' eyelids are beginning to droop.

G'night all, sleep well and, other than Bear who will be playing with sawdust, the rest of us can meet back here tomorrow -- same bat time, same bat channel ;)

She won't like that ... she'll be too far away from her people :eek:

Yeah. She's not fond of being outside on her own even for a few minutes.

But she'll learn to crap in the yard pretty quick. ;)

She prefers the stoop. :rolleyes:

She's like the princess in that.

Dog behavior only looks simple to humans. It's actually very complex between dogs. They have a language that's vocal, gestural and olfactory. We can, with work, figure out the sounds and the body gestures but the scents are a mystery and will remain so for a long time.

No mystery about the smell. When she stinks, she gets a bath. If she smells urine in the carpeting, she pees. Mystery solved.

Well, I think I'm heading off to bed shortly, as the ol' eyelids are beginning to droop.

G'night all, sleep well and, other than Bear who will be playing with sawdust, the rest of us can meet back here tomorrow -- same bat time, same bat channel ;)

Good night, Nero. I'm right behind you. :devil:

Holy farewells, Batman! :D Take care, Nero and g'night.

bearden1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back