Why Aren't BBW's All as confident as the ones here?

In your opinion, what term fits the lovely women of this thread?

• BBW (Big Beautiful Women)

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • Curvy

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • Plump

Votes: 4 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing..

I am still ever amazed to come on here and see the adoration of so many men for the rubenesque woman. Whenever I am down (for any reason), I just come here and my spirits are lifted.

Thanks to all of you! You make our days!

I'm a chubby gal, BBW whatever, and I too find myself in the smallest size in the "plus" department. Anyway, I think that I've been most hurt by mean things that other women say, not men. Women are really hard on each other sometimes. Like the "pigtails" incident above...that's just shockingly mean!

I really think that (straight) men like women a lot more than we ladies give them credit for. A sexy girl is still a sexy girl whether she's a size 4 or a size 16!

Guys choose to dance with my curvy girlfriends and me over thin women all the time. It's all about just deciding to be confident even if you start to feel self-conscious. Life's too short to worry about stuff like that.

Come on ladies, let's dance!

Hallelujah! This is a great place to be and I love that on Lit the big girls can be big girls and don't have to try and "fit in". It is hard being a BBW. Always being the single third wheel, or just single in general and having your married skinny friends say they are going to try and find you a boyfriend, but just in word and not in action because they don't know anyone who loves BBW's. But the key for me is to not let any of that bother me because when it happens it happens and when it does, it it going to be great because I am going to meet a great guy like the ones on Lit who love BBW's! They are well worth the wait because they love you for who you are AND what you look like!

Hallelujah! This is a great place to be and I love that on Lit the big girls can be big girls and don't have to try and "fit in". It is hard being a BBW. Always being the single third wheel, or just single in general and having your married skinny friends say they are going to try and find you a boyfriend, but just in word and not in action because they don't know anyone who loves BBW's. But the key for me is to not let any of that bother me because when it happens it happens and when it does, it it going to be great because I am going to meet a great guy like the ones on Lit who love BBW's! They are well worth the wait because they love you for who you are AND what you look like!

amen sister!! here's a toast to us single BBWs that have yet to meet our Prince...and may we be patient until he finds us :D

God bless your optimism!!!!

Because not all BBW lovers are next door to us....which sucks!:rolleyes:

I think its normal for people to be a little more confident on Lit than in real life. I know that I am more outgoing here, and am embarrassed to say that I have great difficulty approaching women in real life.

And I would like to add that someone of the women of Lit are very very sexy

I think its normal for people to be a little more confident on Lit than in real life. I know that I am more outgoing here, and am embarrassed to say that I have great difficulty approaching women in real life.

And I would like to add that someone of the women of Lit are very very sexy

Excellent point

You need to find some other friends to hang out with:D

Being an avid BBW admirer, I dont understand why women are so touchy about their Weight/Size if a man says he likes her? I have met many women in bars and out on the streets who i will tell straight up that i love a bigger woman, and to me soze is not an issue. But once we start talking and getting closer, she usually tends to say "Oh I wish i was smaller" or "please dont turn the light on, i Dont want you to see my body naked!" That is the whole reason i am there, i love your body and i want to make love to you and feel that body against me, why can't they understand that? and I tell them that and they say "Oh your just saying that to get a piece of ass"..... WHY DO BBW WOMEN DO THIS? :confused:

Hey stranger...nice to see you again. :kiss:

I can relate to everyone's posts here....from being told that you have a "pretty face" to ending up every guy's "buddy". I've learned to become more confident as I get older...and maybe, just maybe I need to take some people at face value when I've determined their character is proven in other areas. If he's a stand-up guy in every aspect of his life, why should I think he's lying now? Took me a LOT of years to decide to feel this way and I'm sure there are some days when I even doubt this again.

My problem now is that the guys that find me attractive are either many states away or married. lol A girl just can't catch a break!

I do, however, want to thank all of the gentlemen here who seem most sincere. You guys are great for a girl's ego. :kiss: And ladies....keep being your beautiful selves. :rose:

I have a question.

There's a guy that I kind of have a crush on but I've never actually had any success with RL relationships and never before has a guy asked me out. I had a boyfriend before but 80% of our relationship was based online. And last night I had my first real first date ever. So I have zero idea about flirting or dates or what to do. I'm a complete and total n00b when it comes to this.

So anyways, this guy is encouraging me to work out. Would anyone else feel offended? Like you're not good enough for them? I kind of thought so at first but I supposse that if it makes me feel better and even if he doesn't go for me in the end, i'd feel good about myself.

Or just made a fool of? Humiliated? If he likes me he has to like me with my 180 lbs! right?

What can I say that hasn't already been said... I hope all of you find the love of your life and that he makes you feel as beautiful as you really are. It's not easy being a guy either that doesn't look like he just stepped out of GQ or has 6 pack abs. We tend to get ignored too... We're always looking for someone who fits us like a glass slipper. I hope you all find your prince charming Just be careful he doesn't turn into a frog the moment he gets you into his castle.

If his comment came out of the blue, then you have kind of have a right to be offended.

I had some woman tell a friend of mine that I would be nice looking "if I lost some weight" I was a bit offended by her comment but figured that if she didnt like me what I was then it was her loss

I have a question.

There's a guy that I kind of have a crush on but I've never actually had any success with RL relationships and never before has a guy asked me out. I had a boyfriend before but 80% of our relationship was based online. And last night I had my first real first date ever. So I have zero idea about flirting or dates or what to do. I'm a complete and total n00b when it comes to this.

So anyways, this guy is encouraging me to work out. Would anyone else feel offended? Like you're not good enough for them? I kind of thought so at first but I supposse that if it makes me feel better and even if he doesn't go for me in the end, i'd feel good about myself.

Or just made a fool of? Humiliated? If he likes me he has to like me with my 180 lbs! right?

He should like you just the way you are and not how you could look because you are the same person regardless. If he is encouraging you to work out because you mentioned it, that is great to have a support system in place, but if he brought it up, that is a little sketchy!

I have a question.

Hmmmm......I think anything you do, it should be because you wanted to do it for YOU. It sounds cliche', I know, but its what I feel. Then again, what do I know? I'm sitting here single as can be. lol I do wish you lots of luck with your new endeavor, though. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back